Skip to content

Google Maps for Bengals tailgate

Tailgate Party
7 3 1.4k
  • Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

  • Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

    It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

    It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

    @the-gipper said:

    It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

    We aren't going to the game. I had planned to get a room come to the tailgate and leave after the game but plans changed we may just drive over from the hotel in the morning, hang out for a couple hours and go home. I have not driven there myself and don't remember the exact coordinates. That's my query.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

    We aren't going to the game. I had planned to get a room come to the tailgate and leave after the game but plans changed we may just drive over from the hotel in the morning, hang out for a couple hours and go home. I have not driven there myself and don't remember the exact coordinates. That's my query.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    We aren't going to the game. I had planned to get a room come to the tailgate and leave after the game but plans changed. We'll just drive up Sunday morning hang out for a couple hours and go home. I have not driven there myself and don't remember the exact coordinates. That's my query.

    WSS

    I can get there, but I don't know if I can give directions.  Don't know the address.

  • Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

    WSS

    Shoot for the Flat Iron Cafe (1114 Center St, Cleveland, OH 44113). Will you be able to find the lot from there or do you need more specific details?

  • Lot between the Settlers Landing RTA Station and the Flat Iron Cafe (1114 Center St, Cleveland, OH 44113) in the West Bank of the Flats. See Map Attached.

    stealth-tailgate-lot.png

  • 😁