Skip to content

Kizer or Hogan

The Browns Board
73 25 2.5k
  • Kizer is only doing what Kessler would not do, which is follow the dictates to throw long coming from Hue. If The Kaiser goes off "plan" he will also get benched. Hue is a hard headed OC.

  • The Chiefs had Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray and Kevin Hogan. Imagine how much time they actually got to evaluate him with five QBs on the roster.

    Now, If Kizer struggles early - Please put Hogan in with enough time on the clock that we can still win the game because we have a chance to salvage the season with a victory.  

  • Hogan with Manziel as back up.  Trent as RB with Gordon WR.  

  • Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about? 

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win. 

    I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.

  • Manziel? Richardson? What the literal Shmuck are you talking about? 

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. So forgive me for wanting to see the QB that gives us the best chance to win. 

    I'm not willing to take L's for the fun of it.

    @poeticg said:

    The Browns MUST win this game at all costs today. The loser of this game is done for the year. 

    You tell'em Poe'dawg!! Quit eating them Pound-Cakes.& .Lets see some of that Pan'Cakin Eat'n Mofo's upfront

  • I've seen enough of Kizer. 

    Bring out that Franchise QB that is backing up this bum.

  • PoG was right about Derek Carr

  • PoG was right about Derek Carr

    @bbedward said:

    PoG was right about Derek Carr

    He predicted a 13-3 Browns team this year.

    I want everyone to think about that for a moment or 500.

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    @poeticg said:

    I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    Oh god Shmuck off

  • You Shmuck off. Why are you here?

  • I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    @poeticg said:

    I predicted a 13-3 under an assumed notion that we would play the best QB and actually try to win games. 

    Under Hogan this team is 4-0. 

    Nice try Spin Dr. 

  • okay

  • PoG, I see under interests you like to write poems.

    Can you write a nice poem about Hogan? I think this board would enjoy it.

  • okay

    @poeticg said:

    okay

    Not saying you're wrong about the team having a better chance to win with a 3yr vet than with a 21yr old kid, just saying you knew Hue was starting, and staying with the kid when we all did.

    Kizer looks broken to me...... although who is really surprised that a 21yr old kid piloting a shitty team is struggling and regressing? Hue needs to start Hogan next week against a team we can possibly beat. 

  • Except Hogan isnt a 3 yr vet...he was a rookie just last season(like Kessler)

  • Hogan. Need some stability.

  • We need to solve the play calling.  Kiser is not ready .  I wanted to keep Brock as a starter for what we saw today.

  • Fact of the matter is, we need Kizer to start every single game if he is healthy. This team needs to know what they have in him before the draft and FA. To spend/waste a 2nd round pick on a guy, you want to have 0 questions about what kind of QB he is come time to go get someone else who can potentially be that guy. 

    I HATED the Kizer pick. I thought he was a bad collage QB who at times got carried by the players around him. He has surprised me at times, and he has proven me right at others. Even with a bad receiving group around him, we still need to know what he truely is in the NFL. I know what Hogan and Kessler are, back ups at best. We need to know if Kizer is a starting QB, and it takes more than 4 games to do it. 

  • 1. I still say we commit to DeSean Kizer for at least the first eight games. Yes Logan has looked better when he was in but today Hogan was play against second-teamers in garbage time.

    2. Sure why not? A little razzle-dazzle never heard anybody.

    3. Who cares? No reason to think that that in itself will make any difference one way or the other.

    WSS