Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
298 49 8.8k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    These threads are always toxic as Shmuck.

    I also love ripping apart Peppers for not being able to cover one of the best WRs in the league, one on one, on a play where he's supposed to take inside leverage.

    But there's no bias. Totally. 

    I'm done with this thread. Feel free to reply how I know many of you will.

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by domcucch1994

    Garbage Shmucking clock management!
    Hue has no clue

    Britt sucks finger

    Kizer is inaccurate..

    Yep... We're the Browns...

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by

    BOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    I can only listen to the broadcast online, but at least I get to hear the reaction from the home crowd.

    Well, we will see what second half adjustments are made and whether the team is giving up.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    Hey Soju, do you like Peppers?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    see no positive progress with this group......same Sheet, different week....

    no corrections, no adjustments, no player movement.....just the same stubborn stupid mistakes.....

  • These threads are always toxic as Shmuck.

    I also love ripping apart Peppers for not being able to cover one of the best WRs in the league, one on one, on a play where he's supposed to take inside leverage.

    But there's no bias. Totally. 

    I'm done with this thread. Feel free to reply how I know many of you will.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    These threads are always toxic as Shmuck.

    I also love ripping apart Peppers for not being able to cover one of the best WRs in the league, one on one, on a play where he's supposed to take inside leverage.

    But there's no bias. Totally. 

    I'm done with this thread. Feel free to reply how I know many of you will.

    OK throw that one out how about he's the slowest return man on the field.

  • These threads are always toxic as Shmuck.

    I also love ripping apart Peppers for not being able to cover one of the best WRs in the league, one on one, on a play where he's supposed to take inside leverage.

    But there's no bias. Totally. 

    I'm done with this thread. Feel free to reply how I know many of you will.

    tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    These threads are always toxic as Shmuck.

    I also love ripping apart Peppers for not being able to cover one of the best WRs in the league, one on one, on a play where he's supposed to take inside leverage.

    But there's no bias. Totally. 

    I'm done with this thread. Feel free to reply how I know many of you will.

    Well, some do try to see the bright side. Just need a little more to work with. I am looking to see some positive adjustments in the second half.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    sheet?

  • see no positive progress with this group......same Sheet, different week....

    no corrections, no adjustments, no player movement.....just the same stubborn stupid mistakes.....

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    see no positive progress with this group......same Sheet, different week....

    no corrections, no adjustments, no player movement.....just the same stubborn stupid mistakes.....

    I blame Mike Pettine

  • see no positive progress with this group......same Sheet, different week....

    no corrections, no adjustments, no player movement.....just the same stubborn stupid mistakes.....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    see no positive progress with this group......same Sheet, different week....

    no corrections, no adjustments, no player movement.....just the same stubborn stupid mistakes.....

    Same here.

    If this is the way the rest of the season is going to go...SOMEBODY needs fired.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    The only thing worse than the Browns franchise is the chat room on this forum.................. 

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

  • So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    You should Rip Van Winkle it 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Shmuck cock Sheet asshole

  • So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    Unless you want to stay awake for this nightmare.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    CLE 0 - CIN 21 

    I don't know what Hue is trying to prove by continuing to play Kizer. Concede Mother Fucker.

  • So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    So i just Shmucking woke up, long noght and no ☕️ Yet. Browns losing? Should I go back to sleep? 

    yes....12 weeks sleep is the recommendation

  • @falcon7 said:

    Well the potus craps on the constitution, and what does the draft dodger say about a dying John Mccain...?

    liberalism is mental disease.  Always remember that.

    F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by

    @soju said:

    liberalism is mental disease.  Always remember that.

    And believing in pathological lying con man is pure genius...