So much for going undefeated in PreSeason
-
4-0 against the FPMA (Future Pizza Makers of America) means nothing.
Sure it was good for moral. But I'd assume that moral is back in the sewer right about now.
Is it April yet?
So, what do we do now. Is the rest of the season just a preseason for next year? It is for me. But I'm just a fan. The coach and the Harvard Think Tank are going to be working each game like it means their respective jobs. It's looking like desperation time for the brain trust.......with Haslam's trigger finger probably getting very itchy.
-
I think I might order a pizza thanks for the thought
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login