do you think the players hate working for the Browns
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
I don’t think these guys scare easily, but if I were a good college QB I might tell the Browns I would not sign if drafted. I don’t know what happens to the player if they draft him anyway. Most people don’t remember that John Elway was drafted by the Colts, but would not play for Frank Kush, a hated head coach, so the Colts traded his rights to the Broncos and the rest is history. So there are a few things a player can do to influence where he goes, I think.
I don’t think these guys scare easily, but if I were a good college QB I might tell the Browns I would not sign if drafted. I don’t know what happens to the player if they draft him anyway. Most people don’t remember that John Elway was drafted by the Colts, but would not play for Frank Kush, a hated head coach, so the Colts traded his rights to the Broncos and the rest is history. So there are a few things a player can do to influence where he goes, I think.
There's a 30 on 30 ESPN special on that, it's pretty interesting about Elway's refusal to play for the Colts and Dan Marino's slide to the end of the 1st round.
-
1) absolutely
2) darnold is starting to Sht the bed a bit. He's making noob int's. I am almost 100% positive this is happening because of the browns looking very likely to be the worst team in football again. It diesnt matter to him if he slides down the board so long as ge doesnt end up in cleveland
-
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
you drunk on cheap wine ? high on crack ? screwing cheap whores for a sip of your drink ?
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
Trubinsky was from mentor. He has an emotional tie to the area. I wanted him instead of Garrett, and when Myles said it, it was Retarded because you don't want to draft a player that doesn't want to be here. But honestly ghoolie, he was young and immature. give the kid a break and lets wait for his play to do the talking. I won't call him a bust before he plays a down.
-
1) absolutely
2) darnold is starting to Sht the bed a bit. He's making noob int's. I am almost 100% positive this is happening because of the browns looking very likely to be the worst team in football again. It diesnt matter to him if he slides down the board so long as ge doesnt end up in cleveland
2) darnold is starting to Sht the bed a bit. He's making noob int's. I am almost 100% positive this is happening because of the browns looking very likely to be the worst team in football again. It diesnt matter to him if he slides down the board so long as ge doesnt end up in cleveland
He does not have to come out this year so that argument can't be made logically. He will have the luxury of knowing whether the Browns are likely in position to draft him before he has to decide.
http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/01/sam-darnold-leaning-toward-leaving-usc-entering-2018-nfl-draft/
-
Oh he's coming out if the browns dont have the #1 pick, bank it.
-
No. If I were a great QB, I would want to be drafted by the Browns. I would want to go some place where I could make a difference. Why go to a team that ia already together and ride the coat tail off somebody else? I would want to go where I was part of the teams turn around. Now that being said we seem to have players that do not want any parts of being here. A washed up never was like Britt (who can't catch) If he didn't want to come here why did he sign? Oh ya because nobody else wanted him. But as far as rookies they have a chance to make a name for themselves, No other team is going to want them unless they step up and start catching the Shmucking ball. If they keep dropping passes, they will not have to worry about where they play because they wont be playing any where.
-
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
Trubinsky was from mentor. He has an emotional tie to the area. I wanted him instead of Garrett, and when Myles said it, it was Retarded because you don't want to draft a player that doesn't want to be here. But honestly ghoolie, he was young and immature. give the kid a break and lets wait for his play to do the talking. I won't call him a bust before he plays a down.
Trubinsky was from mentor. He has an emotional tie to the area. I wanted him instead of Garrett, and when Myles said it, it was Retarded because you don't want to draft a player that doesn't want to be here. But honestly ghoolie, he was young and immature. give the kid a break and lets wait for his play to do the talking. I won't call him a bust before he plays a down.
Dude,
give the kid a break? What The Shmuck Dude? He is #1 #1............... ALL the draftees are young. You didn't see Trubisky speaking like a jackoff, did you? WHen he was asked about where he woudl like to be drafted, and where he wants to play........... he was gentlemanly, gracious, and insulted nobody.
Let me tell you something, kid, WORDS have meaning................... Words speak volumes about what is in a man's mind and heart.. Shut the Shmuck up with this youth cowpoop. This Shmucking kid has an atty, an agent, and an entourage of people around him. His WORDS were telling. It is what a man says when he isn't really on guard that tell you about the man.
He also admits to being lazy, saying that he doesn't always give 100% on every play.
SO, what, he's just a kid? Don't pay attention to his words? He is a low quality human being. He needs to snap his Shmucking ankles and get the hell out of Cleveland.
-
No. If I were a great QB, I would want to be drafted by the Browns. I would want to go some place where I could make a difference. Why go to a team that ia already together and ride the coat tail off somebody else? I would want to go where I was part of the teams turn around. Now that being said we seem to have players that do not want any parts of being here. A washed up never was like Britt (who can't catch) If he didn't want to come here why did he sign? Oh ya because nobody else wanted him. But as far as rookies they have a chance to make a name for themselves, No other team is going to want them unless they step up and start catching the Shmucking ball. If they keep dropping passes, they will not have to worry about where they play because they wont be playing any where.
No. If I were a great QB, I would want to be drafted by the Browns. I would want to go some place where I could make a difference. Why go to a team that ia already together and ride the coat tail off somebody else? I would want to go where I was part of the teams turn around. Now that being said we seem to have players that do not want any parts of being here. A washed up never was like Britt (who can't catch) If he didn't want to come here why did he sign? Oh ya because nobody else wanted him. But as far as rookies they have a chance to make a name for themselves, No other team is going to want them unless they step up and start catching the Shmucking ball. If they keep dropping passes, they will not have to worry about where they play because they wont be playing any where.
You'd want to go to a team that historically protects its qb's as poorly as the browns? Yeah sure u would, im totally buying it. Yeah why would u want to go to a denver where they pride themselves in keeping the opponents score to a minimum? Makes no sense. You want to go to a team where as a fresh noobicle right out of the gate you have to score 30 or more points to be in contention of winning. And when you dont do that the fan base is over it by game 4 and blame you for everything and start chanting the backups name who ran the triple option all over the mac's collective anoos's for 3 years. That guy will turn it around for sure. And when he shits the bed the fan base splits and yells at each other over who's better and half the guys who 2-3 weeks earlier wanted you and ur family to go up in a single engine aircraft, cut the engine and nose it over in style....are now proclaiming they never really wanted you to go up in that piper single prop, that was just "venting".
No ur so right Id totally want to go there
️
-
Likewise, Price, who "loves Myles like one of my own" is bugged by the critics who say Garrett took plays off and isn't worthy of the top pick -- guys like former Bucs defensive tackles Warren Sapp and Booger McFarland.
Sapp, a Hall of Famer, told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Sunday, "I see a lazy kid that makes four plays a game. This is the No. 1 guy? No, no, no. This ain't even close."
He added, "I don't see it from this kid. I see the splash plays; everybody gets those. Where's the game he took over? Where? Any defensive lineman who's the No. 1 pick, you turn up and you say, 'There it is!' This kid, no, I don't. ... I watch the tape and he absolutely disappears."
People like Sapp didn't want Myles #1. I verbally said I didn't want Myles and I believe I'm the first person who published here when he said publicly his Dallas comments and not wanting to be on the Browns. However Ghoolie, the kid is a Cleveland Brown. His story isn't that of a failure yet. Sometimes in life you have to be an optimist, and not a pessimist. He could end up being a horrible bust, or he could develop into the stud pass rusher that we really need. When you're in critical situations in life, you have to be positive and wish for the best. If you were really sick and old, would you be in the mindset of, oh, i'm just going to die, or would you fight it, stay positive, and be an optimist? How about being an optimist for the browns for once. What's it going to take for you to say a positive thing about our team?
If Hue is fired, Garrett is a Bust, The Browns move, and the future generations don't have any football in their city? Will that make you happy? If we would've picked your boy Paxton Lynch, would you of been happy and cheered for him? Or hope that he breaks his legs and gets knocked out of football? Defended him if he had an off game and looked towards the future?
That's what a lot of us are doing because it's all we can do man, being optimistic and looking toward the future. Because complaining, and being negative gets you nowhere.
-
Likewise, Price, who "loves Myles like one of my own" is bugged by the critics who say Garrett took plays off and isn't worthy of the top pick -- guys like former Bucs defensive tackles Warren Sapp and Booger McFarland.
Sapp, a Hall of Famer, told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Sunday, "I see a lazy kid that makes four plays a game. This is the No. 1 guy? No, no, no. This ain't even close."
He added, "I don't see it from this kid. I see the splash plays; everybody gets those. Where's the game he took over? Where? Any defensive lineman who's the No. 1 pick, you turn up and you say, 'There it is!' This kid, no, I don't. ... I watch the tape and he absolutely disappears."
People like Sapp didn't want Myles #1. I verbally said I didn't want Myles and I believe I'm the first person who published here when he said publicly his Dallas comments and not wanting to be on the Browns. However Ghoolie, the kid is a Cleveland Brown. His story isn't that of a failure yet. Sometimes in life you have to be an optimist, and not a pessimist. He could end up being a horrible bust, or he could develop into the stud pass rusher that we really need. When you're in critical situations in life, you have to be positive and wish for the best. If you were really sick and old, would you be in the mindset of, oh, i'm just going to die, or would you fight it, stay positive, and be an optimist? How about being an optimist for the browns for once. What's it going to take for you to say a positive thing about our team?
If Hue is fired, Garrett is a Bust, The Browns move, and the future generations don't have any football in their city? Will that make you happy? If we would've picked your boy Paxton Lynch, would you of been happy and cheered for him? Or hope that he breaks his legs and gets knocked out of football? Defended him if he had an off game and looked towards the future?
That's what a lot of us are doing because it's all we can do man, being optimistic and looking toward the future. Because complaining, and being negative gets you nowhere.
Likewise, Price, who "loves Myles like one of my own" is bugged by the critics who say Garrett took plays off and isn't worthy of the top pick -- guys like former Bucs defensive tackles Warren Sapp and Booger McFarland.
Sapp, a Hall of Famer, told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Sunday, "I see a lazy kid that makes four plays a game. This is the No. 1 guy? No, no, no. This ain't even close."
He added, "I don't see it from this kid. I see the splash plays; everybody gets those. Where's the game he took over? Where? Any defensive lineman who's the No. 1 pick, you turn up and you say, 'There it is!' This kid, no, I don't. ... I watch the tape and he absolutely disappears."
People like Sapp didn't want Myles #1. I verbally said I didn't want Myles and I believe I'm the first person who published here when he said publicly his Dallas comments and not wanting to be on the Browns. However Ghoolie, the kid is a Cleveland Brown. His story isn't that of a failure yet. Sometimes in life you have to be an optimist, and not a pessimist. He could end up being a horrible bust, or he could develop into the stud pass rusher that we really need. When you're in critical situations in life, you have to be positive and wish for the best. If you were really sick and old, would you be in the mindset of, oh, i'm just going to die, or would you fight it, stay positive, and be an optimist? How about being an optimist for the browns for once. What's it going to take for you to say a positive thing about our team?
If Hue is fired, Garrett is a Bust, The Browns move, and the future generations don't have any football in their city? Will that make you happy? If we would've picked your boy Paxton Lynch, would you of been happy and cheered for him? Or hope that he breaks his legs and gets knocked out of football? Defended him if he had an off game and looked towards the future?
That's what a lot of us are doing because it's all we can do man, being optimistic and looking toward the future. Because complaining, and being negative gets you nowhere.
In the meantime.. Myles is hurt.. sitting on his butt.. contributing 0
-
Why not? I won't watch em anymore. They have gone from Sunday afternoon entertainment to radio background noise. My last browns gear purchase was a pair of boxers. Playing for Jimmah Stupidfuckinghillbilly must be very hard to deal with for an aspiring pro.
-
Likewise, Price, who "loves Myles like one of my own" is bugged by the critics who say Garrett took plays off and isn't worthy of the top pick -- guys like former Bucs defensive tackles Warren Sapp and Booger McFarland.
Sapp, a Hall of Famer, told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Sunday, "I see a lazy kid that makes four plays a game. This is the No. 1 guy? No, no, no. This ain't even close."
He added, "I don't see it from this kid. I see the splash plays; everybody gets those. Where's the game he took over? Where? Any defensive lineman who's the No. 1 pick, you turn up and you say, 'There it is!' This kid, no, I don't. ... I watch the tape and he absolutely disappears."
People like Sapp didn't want Myles #1. I verbally said I didn't want Myles and I believe I'm the first person who published here when he said publicly his Dallas comments and not wanting to be on the Browns. However Ghoolie, the kid is a Cleveland Brown. His story isn't that of a failure yet. Sometimes in life you have to be an optimist, and not a pessimist. He could end up being a horrible bust, or he could develop into the stud pass rusher that we really need. When you're in critical situations in life, you have to be positive and wish for the best. If you were really sick and old, would you be in the mindset of, oh, i'm just going to die, or would you fight it, stay positive, and be an optimist? How about being an optimist for the browns for once. What's it going to take for you to say a positive thing about our team?
If Hue is fired, Garrett is a Bust, The Browns move, and the future generations don't have any football in their city? Will that make you happy? If we would've picked your boy Paxton Lynch, would you of been happy and cheered for him? Or hope that he breaks his legs and gets knocked out of football? Defended him if he had an off game and looked towards the future?
That's what a lot of us are doing because it's all we can do man, being optimistic and looking toward the future. Because complaining, and being negative gets you nowhere.
In the meantime.. Myles is hurt.. sitting on his butt.. contributing 0
-
With Garrett I might fear that he is more fragile than we had hoped but I wouldn't assume that he's a **MASK** and doesn't want to play the game. I think he's arrogant enough to want to make a big difference. Otherwise I don't see any reason these guys wouldn't want to be a part of Coach Jackson's efforts. He seems like a positive guy to me.
WSS
-
With Garrett I might fear that he is more fragile than we had hoped but I wouldn't assume that he's a **MASK** and doesn't want to play the game. I think he's arrogant enough to want to make a big difference. Otherwise I don't see any reason these guys wouldn't want to be a part of Coach Jackson's efforts. He seems like a positive guy to me.
WSS
With Garrett I might fear that he is more fragile than we had hoped but I wouldn't assume that he's a **MASK** and doesn't want to play the game. I think he's arrogant enough to want to make a big difference. Otherwise I don't see any reason these guys wouldn't want to be a part of Coach Jackson's efforts. He seems like a positive guy to me.
WSS
Sumlin did not keep him out when he should have last year, so it took most of the season to heal. At least the Browns know this team is not a playoff team, so they are trying to be sure he is 100% before getting him back in. But who knows if they will become as desperate as Sumlin, who is about to be run over by Bama (and several other SEC West teams) on his way out the door.
If it were totally up to Garrett, he would have played this week just like he did with a similar injury last year when they should not have listened to him. We shall see if 0-4 changes the Browns tune.
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
Well don't we already.kind of know that?
You guys want to beat me up over this and keep living in fantasy land....but bro....be honest.....the guy we took #1 #1 went on social media asking another owner to draft him.
Guys here want to dismiss this, bit the guy is not only fucktard for doing that, bit you have to be out of your mind to think this was a great draft pick.
Who the he'll besides Joe Thomas who is a real throwback to the days of honor actually want to play on Cleveland.
So true. It seems that the last guy we had that really put it all out there was Josh Cribbs. And you could see it in him on every play. He hustled and made his plays. Jimmah Stupidfuckinghillbilly gets heart and fart confused all the time.
-
I don't think they care as long as they get their payday, especially rookies and young players. Ridiculous to think any college player would intentionally tank their draft stock to avoid being drafted by the browns...
Veterans with other options, probably wouldn't lean towards the browns though
-
if you were a top 5 pick in the draft how scared would you be ?
it's not like the old days when you got that huge contract
I don’t think these guys scare easily, but if I were a good college QB I might tell the Browns I would not sign if drafted. I don’t know what happens to the player if they draft him anyway. Most people don’t remember that John Elway was drafted by the Colts, but would not play for Frank Kush, a hated head coach, so the Colts traded his rights to the Broncos and the rest is history. So there are a few things a player can do to influence where he goes, I think.
I don’t think these guys scare easily, but if I were a good college QB I might tell the Browns I would not sign if drafted. I don’t know what happens to the player if they draft him anyway. Most people don’t remember that John Elway was drafted by the Colts, but would not play for Frank Kush, a hated head coach, so the Colts traded his rights to the Broncos and the rest is history. So there are a few things a player can do to influence where he goes, I think.
Also was the case when Eli would not sign with the Chargers. Only time other than Elway that I can think of when a top pick leveraged his way away from a team with his rights since the NFL-AFL draft merger.
Plus remember Elway had the baseball card to play. Signed with the Yankees IIRC...
2) darnold is starting to Sht the bed a bit. He's making noob int's. I am almost 100% positive this is happening because of the browns looking very likely to be the worst team in football again. It diesnt matter to him if he slides down the board so long as ge doesnt end up in cleveland
Or could be he's Leinart 2.0...
But let's assume you are correct.. 100%... Do you want a player who is willing to tank his team's, his teammates' National Championship aspirations so he can make less money his first 4 or 5 years in the NFL on the chance that the Browns will finish with the overall #1 for a second year in a row he will play for a slightly better team in the NFL?
You'd want to go to a team that historically protects its qb's as poorly as the browns? Yeah sure u would, im totally buying it. Yeah why would u want to go to a denver where they pride themselves in keeping the opponents score to a minimum? Makes no sense. You want to go to a team where as a fresh noobicle right out of the gate you have to score 30 or more points to be in contention of winning. And when you dont do that the fan base is over it by game 4 and blame you for everything and start chanting the backups name who ran the triple option all over the mac's collective anoos's for 3 years. That guy will turn it around for sure. And when he shits the bed the fan base splits and yells at each other over who's better and half the guys who 2-3 weeks earlier wanted you and ur family to go up in a single engine aircraft, cut the engine and nose it over in style....are now proclaiming they never really wanted you to go up in that piper single prop, that was just "venting".
First, your OL data is antiquated. Anything prior to 2017 is not germane. Otherwise... really good rant.
There's a difference between "want to go" and "going". Given a choice absent any childhood preference for team or region, where would any player want to go? To a place that wins rings... Who wins the most? NE. But not all can go there and few have the leverage to control their destination. Next choices? Probably in order of most recent ring recipients, but those exhaust pretty quickly and you're into the recent also-rans, middling teams and cellar dwellers.
You nailed the fanbase factor. We've undeniably languished in that last group far longer than any of us wish we had. But what should matter to any prospect is what is being done to leave the cellar. Participating in that effort is a saleable point and one that can attract determined talent.
Hurt is hurt.
... and injured is injured. This is the NFL. You play hurt. You do not play injured.
Myles was injured. He's closer to healed with every week. Even healed, he's still going to "hurt".
Sumlin did not keep him out when he should have last year, so it took most of the season to heal. At least the Browns know this team is not a playoff team, so they are trying to be sure he is 100% before getting him back in. But who knows if they will become as desperate as Sumlin, who is about to be run over by Bama (and several other SEC West teams) on his way out the door.
Yup.... Sumlin has been coaching for his job and acts like he knows it. Hue acts like he's not and I think he knows he's not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login