Tom Petty
-
Saw him at Blossom many years ago. Great show. RIP
-
Really way too young to die. May he RIP!

-
He was indeed beloved!
-
Too many of these gifted musicians are passing way before their time.
"If there's a Rock-N-Roll Heaven...you know they've got a hell of a band".
A little Tom Petty trivia, the Eagles guitarist Don Felder (another Gainesville native) taught TP how to play.
-
I never purchased a Tom Petty album.
I never heard him live, except when I was a beertender at an outside concert venue.
Of course, I like a lot of his songs.
To me, the key thing about Petty is the stature of musicians he played with. In the Traveling Willbury's, alone, he played with the greatest of the greats.
He was a listener's musician as well as a musician's musician. Not an easy task.
-
-
man this is a sad ending https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-pettys-cause-of-death-accidental-overdose-w515472 no memory of how hip injury https://www.msn.com/en-my/entertainment/story/tom-petty-toured-with-hairline-hip-fracture/ar-AAtKwkT
-
OD on Fentanyl and oxycodone.
Oi!
-
No doubt over prescribed by his doctors for years and he build a high tolerance level towards it.
-
Really the youth and young are not just addicted to the drugs. So is people like Tom Petty. Very sad indeed.
-
I guess one more time really did kill the pain...
-
It's weird to see the old guard Overdosing. Prince and Tom Petty in recent memory. You don't really expect that past a certain point. I wonder what got the cranberries singer
-
It's weird to see the old guard Overdosing. Prince and Tom Petty in recent memory. You don't really expect that past a certain point. I wonder what got the cranberries singer
It's weird to see the old guard Overdosing. Prince and Tom Petty in recent memory. You don't really expect that past a certain point. I wonder what got the cranberries singer
-
Just saw the movie Chappaquiddick and what goes just beneath the radar is the theme tune throughout that plays the same notes slow and low. It's Tom Petty's, "I won't back down."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
