Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tailgate Party
  3. Tailgate For The Jets

Tailgate For The Jets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tailgate Party
brownsjetstailgatingbeercornhole
3 Posts 2 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TopDawg31 TopDawg31T Very Popular
    • 2k Posts
    • 167 Reputation
    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by TopDawg31
    #1

    Come join GNATS for the J. E .T. S. Jets Jets Jets tailgate, We'll have all you can eat BBQ Brisket and sides, all you can drink beer and beverages for 10 bucks per person if paid in advance. 20 bucks day of. We will have music by DJ Pharaoh, Cornhole Tournament, 50/50 raffle, Trivia for a chance to win thousands. We are located directly in front of the main lobby entrance of Burke Lakefront Airport. Use the entrance by the mounted fighter jets. Facebook event page is in the link below. 

    https://www.facebook.com/events/128225667913318/?acontext={"source"%3A5%2C"page_id_source"%3A298301950549972%2C"action_history"%3A[{"surface"%3A"page"%2C"mechanism"%3A"main_list"%2C"extra_data"%3A"{\"page_id\"%3A298301950549972%2C\"tour_id\"%3Anull}"}]%2C"has_source"%3Atrue}

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hey man, I originally said that I would be bringing 5-6 folks to this weekend's party, but I'm not in the tailgate mood much anymore. Leaning toward having brunch downtown somewhere, soak up a little losing atmosphere, and getting out of dodge by game time.

      Anyone suggest a good place to eat in the heart of it all?

      Thanks though TopDawg31. I use to do the SEO for this forums tailgate parties and we attracted folks in from all the globe when we were in our heyday. If you think I could be of any help to you, please advise. Keep up the fight.

      TopDawg31T 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

        Hey man, I originally said that I would be bringing 5-6 folks to this weekend's party, but I'm not in the tailgate mood much anymore. Leaning toward having brunch downtown somewhere, soak up a little losing atmosphere, and getting out of dodge by game time.

        Anyone suggest a good place to eat in the heart of it all?

        Thanks though TopDawg31. I use to do the SEO for this forums tailgate parties and we attracted folks in from all the globe when we were in our heyday. If you think I could be of any help to you, please advise. Keep up the fight.

        TopDawg31 TopDawg31T Very Popular
        • 2k Posts
        • 167 Reputation
        TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @atenears said:

        Hey man, I originally said that I would be bringing 5-6 folks to this weekend's party, but I'm not in the tailgate mood much anymore. Leaning toward having brunch downtown somewhere, soak up a little losing atmosphere, and getting out of dodge by game time.

        Anyone suggest a good place to eat in the heart of it all?

        Thanks though TopDawg31. I use to do the SEO for this forums tailgate parties and we attracted folks in from all the globe when we were in our heyday. If you think I could be of any help to you, please advise. Keep up the fight.

        Thanks, it's only a losing atmosphere after 1pm, until then we are winning! Haven't lost a tailgate yet! I'm confident we will get the double win this week, if not we will be going to the all you can eat PB&J's from here on out...lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate