Skip to content

Wait, we are family friendly now?

The Browns Board
41 17 2.1k
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #11

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Sheet

  • We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @westside-steve said:

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    What are the odds on the Browns winning any of those?πŸ˜›

  • @westside-steve said:

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    What are the odds on the Browns winning any of those?πŸ˜›

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    What are the odds on the Browns winning any of those?πŸ˜›

    You mean in the next 20-30 years?Β πŸ˜†

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Big floppy donkey finger

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Wolverine finger...

  • We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @westside-steve said:

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    When are the Unicorns and Rainbows coming?

  • @westside-steve said:

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    Maybe Beanie Baby collecting?

    WSS

  • egg-sucking weasel

    lizard-lipped tunahead

    turkey-eyed titmouse

    liberal sombeitch

    I'm good.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    egg-sucking weasel

    lizard-lipped tunahead

    turkey-eyed titmouse

    liberal sombeitch

    I'm good.

    Cuntservative Repugnantcan.πŸ˜›

    (I actually made that one up myself)

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    Maybe Beanie Baby collecting?

    WSS

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @westside-steve said:

    Maybe Beanie Baby collecting?

    WSS

    Maybe for millennials

  • @westside-steve said:

    We're also adding badminton, tiddlywinks and soccer boards.

    WSS

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm hoping for drone racing.

    That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

    It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Drone racing seems to me to be a real good repurposing of some of the old factories and warehouses that would otherwise sit empty and deteriorate. Β So, that's kinda cool.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That's actually pretty cool... got sucked into watching the DRL "playoffs".

    It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

    Just keep them away from our pitching staff...

    Live viewing would really suck as does most racing outside of an oval. And even on TV a lot of the DRL action is too fast to follow, but as you get a sense of the "track" and the field thins out, it does get better.

    On a positive note I think I just ID'd an item for my Christmas wish list. Plus there are virtual options... DRL offers one.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It's not really the greatest spectator sport. But for about $100 you can be set up with vr goggles and micro drone. Places are starting to pop up for racing...kinda like the old slot car places. And you can practice in your house. Start flying from under your sofa for a unique perspective....oh ya go Browns, I just wish they start unsucking this century.

    Just keep them away from our pitching staff...

    Live viewing would really suck as does most racing outside of an oval. And even on TV a lot of the DRL action is too fast to follow, but as you get a sense of the "track" and the field thins out, it does get better.

    On a positive note I think I just ID'd an item for my Christmas wish list. Plus there are virtual options... DRL offers one.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tour2ma said:

    Just keep them away from our pitching staff...

    Live viewing would really suck as does most racing outside of an oval. And even on TV a lot of the DRL action is too fast to follow, but as you get a sense of the "track" and the field thins out, it does get better.

    On a positive note I think I just ID'd an item for my Christmas wish list. Plus there are virtual options... DRL offers one.

    You can get a ready to fly micro for under $20. Camera, another $20, goggles, cheapie but work $60. That puts you in the driver seat. Now learning to control the thing takes some practice. I have a spedix, kinda like you see on ESPN. It's twitchy, itchy and faster than me. Straight line, wide open..100 mphish. And yes, will slice and dice fingers like a 10,000 rpm ginzu blender

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    A Friendly guide:

    F**k in other languages:

    Fous...French

    Mierdra...Spanish

    Ficken....German

    Neuken....Dutch

    Knulla....Swedish

    Fanculo....Italian

    Pierdolic....Polish

    Rend....Danish

    Porra...Portuguese

    Magkantot....Tagalog

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

  • A Friendly guide:

    F**k in other languages:

    Fous...French

    Mierdra...Spanish

    Ficken....German

    Neuken....Dutch

    Knulla....Swedish

    Fanculo....Italian

    Pierdolic....Polish

    Rend....Danish

    Porra...Portuguese

    Magkantot....Tagalog

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    A Friendly guide:

    F**k in other languages:

    Fous...French

    Mierdra...Spanish

    Ficken....German

    Neuken....Dutch

    Knulla....Swedish

    Fanculo....Italian

    Pierdolic....Polish

    Rend....Danish

    Porra...Portuguese

    Magkantot....Tagalog

    Mierda in Spanish, not mierdra. I've said it enough times to know.πŸ˜‰

    And it means s*h*i*t like in a grin.😁

    Try coger

  • @the-gipper said:

    A Friendly guide:

    F**k in other languages:

    Fous...French

    Mierdra...Spanish

    Ficken....German

    Neuken....Dutch

    Knulla....Swedish

    Fanculo....Italian

    Pierdolic....Polish

    Rend....Danish

    Porra...Portuguese

    Magkantot....Tagalog

    Mierda in Spanish, not mierdra. I've said it enough times to know.πŸ˜‰

    And it means s*h*i*t like in a grin.😁

    Try coger

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #30

    @texasag1969 said:

    Mierda in Spanish, not mierdra. I've said it enough times to know.πŸ˜‰

    And it means s*h*i*t like in a grin.😁

    Try coger

    Well, that is what google said. Β Perhaps they were not being literal...and just giving me any expletive. Β  I can see where "F*&% and S@#$ Β are perhaps interchangeable under certain circumstances.....but not when you are referring to the act of coitus. Β  And there you go:

    COITUS the Steelers!!

    Now...there we go.....let's see what you all can come up with in the way of smacking down Steelers and their fans without using profanity.Β 

    Brownie points for creativity.