Skip to content

You Decide Week 5.

The Browns Board
31 16 1.1k
  • ...so you're not going to vote? Rebel.

  • This will be our best chance to win a game this season.

    I'm torn.

    If I start Kizer and he wins, he's our guy for the year and he finishes to the tune of 4-12.

    If I start Kizer and he loses, that might well be the final nail in the coffin that would bury him. 

    If I start Hogan and he loses, we're more Shmucked than I thought.

    If I start Hogan and he wins, we'll finally have our guy. Finishes 8-8 at worst. The Browns become the first team to start 0-4 and make the Playoffs... then win the Superbowl! 🙂

  • Shmuck this is getting annoying. 

  • Kizer, no, none of the above.

  • Stupidity

  • Shmuck this is getting annoying. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Shmuck this is getting annoying. 

    Do you know what is more Shmucking annoying? I'll give you one guess and a hint- It's not winning. 😉

    Just take the poll and zip it. Maybe we'll put the names up on the poll next week just to see who's getting it. I think I know where your name will be. 🙂

  • Last one easy, Kenny Britt.   

  • ^DANGIT!

    I can't believe I missed that one!!!

    I'm slipping.

  • Kizer, no, none of the above.

    @wargograw said:

    Kizer, no, none of the above.

    But PO is right about one thing- the Hogan train is picking up steam- even among us long time season ticket holder fans. Right now I'd even take a booze free Manziel over Kizer. 

  • Kizer, no, none of the above.

    Dang... folks around here are smarter than I thought.

    @wargograw said:

    Kizer, no, none of the above.

    Ditto...

  • This will be our best chance to win a game this season.

    I'm torn.

    If I start Kizer and he wins, he's our guy for the year and he finishes to the tune of 4-12.

    If I start Kizer and he loses, that might well be the final nail in the coffin that would bury him. 

    If I start Hogan and he loses, we're more Shmucked than I thought.

    If I start Hogan and he wins, we'll finally have our guy. Finishes 8-8 at worst. The Browns become the first team to start 0-4 and make the Playoffs... then win the Superbowl! 🙂

    @poeticg said:

    This will be our best chance to win a game this season.

    I'm torn.

    If I start Kizer and he wins, he's our guy for the year and he finishes to the tune of 4-12.

    If I start Kizer and he loses, that might well be the final nail in the coffin that would bury him. 

    If I start Hogan and he loses, we're more Shmucked than I thought.

    If I start Hogan and he wins, we'll finally have our guy. Finishes 8-8 at worst. The Browns become the first team to start 0-4 and make the Playoffs... then win the Superbowl! 🙂

    If you really think Hogan will lead this team against the Jets to a win, I feel really bad for you.  The Jets will beat us almost a bad as the Bengals did.  Doesn't matter who starts as QB.  With our ridiculous receiving corps, I don't see us winning a game this season.  That's right, 0-16.  And our D will be on the field too much and get tired.

  • Give me the pay that Hue Jackson is making and then I will make his decisions for him.

  • Like i said before, the only positions we desperate for are WRs and CBs.  If we had those, we would at least be competitive.  We have the picks next year, but question is whether we will get those players or not.

  • @wargograw said:

    Kizer, no, none of the above.

    But PO is right about one thing- the Hogan train is picking up steam- even among us long time season ticket holder fans. Right now I'd even take a booze free Manziel over Kizer. 

    @hoorta said:

    But PO is right about one thing- the Hogan train is picking up steam- even among us long time season ticket holder fans. Right now I'd even take a booze free Manziel over Kizer. 

    I have been into Hogan since PO first started pimping him. I'm just not into dumping QBs every time they lose a few games. Give Kizer room to breathe and see what he can do. 

  • If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

  • Let me sum this poll up in one questions. Do you like dog schidt or cow schidt?

  • If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    So let him have his chance once Kizer has exhausted his.

  • If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    Poe, Happy Halloween!!..You maybe strutting your streets in a full Kevin Hogan..Flair Robed.. with fussy bowa.. if this keeps up..Told or not ..Hue will continue to throw round pegs into square holes till at least Halloween..Imo.. Kizer will(at least be given the opportunity) to showcase still till after London in Week 8. Vikings..that's 10-29.. Bye..Week 9..That gives Hogan (or Kessler?) till 11-12 to prepare as starter..Maybe even Costumed Josh Gordon may show up in football condition my then..Tricks nor Treats maybe even Uncle Fester Jackson still on the sidelines😛..But it's your continuous Drum..Beat It!! 

  • Let me sum this poll up in one questions. Do you like dog schidt or cow schidt?

    @ghoolie said:

    Let me sum this poll up in one questions. Do you like dog schidt or cow schidt?

    Depends on what you are using it for.   Fertilizer?  Cow Shite   Setting a bag of it on fire on the porch of someone you don't like on Halloween:  dog Shite.

  • If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

    But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

    It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

    Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

    Po, Hue's decisions at QB have been questionable. RG III, Kessler. He's hitched his wagon to Kizer- he may ride off into the sunset with him.