Browns Sign WR Bryce Tregg?
-
-
All our worries are over 12-4 now
-
-
-
Not to mention this same site (Browns 24/7) is the same site that said Josh Gordon was back on the field for the Browns.
-
I do believe he did KO a Packers DB in the preseason though.......Hey if he can catch that is great but if not he can put a big hit on a defender after he int's a pass
-
We did not have an open roster spot so I was wondering who was cut. Now I know...
To make room on the roster, the team waived WR Jordan Leslie
with an injury designation.
-
We did not have an open roster spot so I was wondering who was cut. Now I know...
To make room on the roster, the team waived WR Jordan Leslie
with an injury designation.
We did not have an open roster spot so I was wondering who was cut. Now I know...
To make room on the roster, the team waived WR Jordan Leslie
with an injury designation.
dammit he was the only wr that showed potential.
-
No good if he has an injury
-
We did not have an open roster spot so I was wondering who was cut. Now I know...
To make room on the roster, the team waived WR Jordan Leslie
with an injury designation.
We did not have an open roster spot so I was wondering who was cut. Now I know...
To make room on the roster, the team waived WR Jordan Leslie
with an injury designation.
Have we heard enough of "Can't make this up"?..Did Jordan Leslie see the field against Bengals? No stats.. So did the dreaded injury designation happen at a non-practice day? At Practice? It's Hockey season,, so maybe lower body or upper body injury would be appropriate...maybe Treggs was the closest name to Jordan "Tyree" Leslie they could find🥷..Good Luck J. Leslie with whatever injury you may have
#kwanwilliams
-
-
I see Britt isnt practicing due to injury?.....what injury?......I suspect its a weak approach to sitting his lame butt. Just admit he bites Hue.
And Shashi spoke with the press today and said he is NOT disappointed in Britts performance. ....Really?......maybe shashi should be fired for thinking Britt is doing well.....that comment certainly explains a lot tho
-
Leslie tore his hamstring early against Cincinnati.
-
I see Britt isnt practicing due to injury?.....what injury?......I suspect its a weak approach to sitting his lame butt. Just admit he bites Hue.
And Shashi spoke with the press today and said he is NOT disappointed in Britts performance. ....Really?......maybe shashi should be fired for thinking Britt is doing well.....that comment certainly explains a lot tho
I see Britt isnt practicing due to injury?.....what injury?......I suspect its a weak approach to sitting his lame butt. Just admit he bites Hue.
And Shashi spoke with the press today and said he is NOT disappointed in Britts performance. ....Really?......maybe shashi should be fired for thinking Britt is doing well.....that comment certainly explains a lot tho
The browns FO is using Orwellian Tactics to put Browns fans under the illusion we're doing good, 1984 style.
LOSING is WINNING, ROOKIES are great, MORE PICKS we GATHER
-
They were hoping to get a couple of diamonds in the rough dung.
-
I see Britt isnt practicing due to injury?.....what injury?......I suspect its a weak approach to sitting his lame butt. Just admit he bites Hue.
And Shashi spoke with the press today and said he is NOT disappointed in Britts performance. ....Really?......maybe shashi should be fired for thinking Britt is doing well.....that comment certainly explains a lot tho
The browns FO is using Orwellian Tactics to put Browns fans under the illusion we're doing good, 1984 style.
LOSING is WINNING, ROOKIES are great, MORE PICKS we GATHER
MORE PICKS we GATHER
Yoda?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login