Skip to content

☆ 2017 ALDS ☆ New York Yankees vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆

The Tribe Board
137 21 5.1k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I got bad feelings about this F u c k i n g  series.  Think the Yanks are going to win, Tribe goes home yet again.

  • This rain really concerns me.

    For the Tribe's sake, it might have been better for this game to get rained out. Bauer could start tomorrow on four days rest, then Kluber, plus the pen (Miller) could get another day off.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    This rain really concerns me.

    For the Tribe's sake, it might have been better for this game to get rained out. Bauer could start tomorrow on four days rest, then Kluber, plus the pen (Miller) could get another day off.

    Would Tomlin, the original plan, have been better? Hell yes, oh well game 5 the Yank$ original plan. 😕

  • @dutch-oven said:

    This rain really concerns me.

    For the Tribe's sake, it might have been better for this game to get rained out. Bauer could start tomorrow on four days rest, then Kluber, plus the pen (Miller) could get another day off.

    Would Tomlin, the original plan, have been better? Hell yes, oh well game 5 the Yank$ original plan. 😕

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Would Tomlin, the original plan, have been better? Hell yes, oh well game 5 the Yank$ original plan. 😕

    Could have went Tomlin, Salazaar and Clev but I don't really think Bauer threw poorly.  To many errors. Can't win in the MLB when you give up 6 unearned.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Would Tomlin, the original plan, have been better? Hell yes, oh well game 5 the Yank$ original plan. 😕

    Could have went Tomlin, Salazaar and Clev but I don't really think Bauer threw poorly.  To many errors. Can't win in the MLB when you give up 6 unearned.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    Could have went Tomlin, Salazaar and Clev but I don't really think Bauer threw poorly.  To many errors. Can't win in the MLB when you give up 6 unearned.

    True uncharacteristically bad unearned runs by a normally great defensive team, two on the great Urshela! OMG! 

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    Wow what a game! 
    I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!

    I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.

  • Wow what a game! 
    I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!

    I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Wow what a game! 
    I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!

    I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.

    Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.

    If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans". 

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Wow what a game! 
    I was surprised Urshela didn't go to third or tag Gardner instead of rushing the throw to first.. Todd Frazier was running. I am faster than Todd Frazier!

    I still don't think that CC can match up against Corey K, but I am surprised this series is going to 5 games.

    Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.

    If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans". 

    D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.

    If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans". 

    Coming from a Yankees fan,  I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Cleveland is a pretty good favorite in Game 5 Wednesday. (first column open, second current,  others are individual casinos )

    10/10 5:35 PM
    955 Washington
    956 Chi. Cubs
    7½o-20
    +135
    -145
    8u-20
    +140
    -150
    8u-20
    +140
    -150
     
    +130
    -150
    8u-20
    +140
    -150
     
     
     
     
    +140
    -155
    8u-20
    +135
    -150
    7½o-23
    +142
    -152
    Picks
    Pitchers:  (WAS) Tanner Roark (R)    (CHC) Jake Arrieta (R)
    TV: TBS, DTV: 247
    10/11 8:05 PM
    915 N.Y. Yankees
    916 Cleveland
    7½u-15
    +170
    -180
    7½o-15
    +170
    -180
    7½o-15
    +165
    -180
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    7½o-15
    +170
    -190
    7½o-13
    +165
    -175
     
    Pitchers:  (NYY) CC Sabathia (L)    (CLE) Corey Kluber (R)
    TV: FS-1, DTV: 219
     
    BUT HAVE MOVED DOWN AS A FAVORITE TO WIN IT ALL NOW
     
    ODDS TO WIN 2017 WORLD SERIES (11/1/17)
    Team Odds
    Los Angeles Dodgers 9/4
    Houston Astros 3/1
    Cleveland Indians 4/1
    Chicago Cubs 9/2
    New York Yankees 8/1
    Washington Nationals 16/1
     
    ODDS TO WIN 2017 AMERICAN LEAGUE PENNANT (11/1/17)
    Team Odds
    Houston Astros 11/10
    Cleveland Indians 7/4
    New York Yankees 15/4
     
    ODDS TO WIN 2017 NATIONAL LEAGUE PENNANT (11/1/17)
    Team Odds
    Los Angeles Dodgers 4/7
    Chicago Cubs 9/4
    Washington Nationals 8/1
  • @hx214 said:

    Scary thing is.... it's baseball. So who the hell knows what will happen.

    If we can only win one more game this post season, please let it be this one..... I can't stand the Yankees and their "fans". 

    Coming from a Yankees fan,  I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Coming from a Yankees fan,  I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all

    If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    Alright Boys.... time to Rally Together! 

    I'm not sure I can even watch the game tonight. Might have to turn on 1100AM and listen to Hamilton and Manning.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Coming from a Yankees fan,  I can say that most of our fanbase is flaky.. But I wouldn't be too upset if we lose gm5. If that is the case I am going for Cleveland to win it all

    If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....

    D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    If your a true Yankee fan (can name their entire bullpen) I can handle it. It's the dumbasses that buy a Yankee hat at the gas station, keep the stickers on it, never bend the brim and wanna tell me how awesome they are but can't name 3 players that I just can't handle. And there are way to many of them....

    Kahnle, Robertson, Chapman, Greene, Betances, Warren, Garcia

    Haha I know that feeling bro.. Too many fair weather fans just rocking the hats and have no knowledge whatsoever about the team...

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Watching, LETS GO

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Another stellar post season kluber outing. Shmuck

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    Any Yankee fan that complained about the strike zone on game 1 for Bauer can go F U C K themselves with the complete garbage that is being called a strike against the Indians tonight 

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Would be an amazing win if they pull this off

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Even if they win, klubers destroyed our bullpen for the next series. Between klubets two bad outings and bauers bed shitting last game, our bullpens stretched. If the indians make it to the astros series the starters have to essentially last the whole game

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Nice choke job tribe.. See ya next year.. assholes!

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    And the final pitch of the game is a ball called a strike.

    we had a great reg season, but christ, our players need to learn how to close.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.

    He asks me what the hell happened. I said,  "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game.  I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak) 

    cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun.  No way to rationalize it.

  • My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.

    He asks me what the hell happened. I said,  "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game.  I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak) 

    cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun.  No way to rationalize it.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    My brother texts me from his job training out of town where he can't watch any of the games. Asks me to keep him posted.

    He asks me what the hell happened. I said,  "it's pretty uncanny. Almost every single player from game three on had either the worst series of their career or a serious mistake that cost a game.  I don't think it could ever happen to any team ever again (like the streak) 

    cy young winner chokes twice, two best players go 4- for the series, DH goes down game two, 7 errors in two games. Miller gives up game winning homerun.  No way to rationalize it.

    The errors were little league status. 7 errors in two games. Everyone Napoli'd at the end of the series. IM TALKING TO YOU LINDOR!