Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Cavs Board
  3. If the home teams hold, we get DEN vs. ORL in the Finals.

If the home teams hold, we get DEN vs. ORL in the Finals.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Cavs Board
4 Posts 3 Posters 649 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mz. ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Exciting. 🙄

    ? 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ? Guest

      Exciting. 🙄

      TheJokersWILD ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mz. said:

      Exciting. 🙄

      That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final 🙂 Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping 😳 The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. 😠 I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ? Guest

        mz. said:

        Exciting. 🙄

        That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final 🙂 Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping 😳 The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. 😠 I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

        CIMO. C
        • 684 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        C CIMO. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        TheJokersWILD said:

        That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final 🙂 Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping 😳 The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. 😠 I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

        I still see game 1 as a wakeup call for the Cavs. I won't panic until the Magic win 3.

        hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C CIMO.

          TheJokersWILD said:

          That's a big IF. We can still have a Cavs vs Lakers final 🙂 Not saying your writing off the Cavs but it sure is sad that most Cavs fans are writing off the best team in basketball just because they lost ONE GAME! Hell I've even heard some predicting the Magic sweeping 😳 The "Woe Is Me" mentality is never going to leave Cleveland and that will be our downfall. 😠 I sure hope the hell LeBron and the Cavs don't think like some Cleveland fans

          I still see game 1 as a wakeup call for the Cavs. I won't panic until the Magic win 3.

          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 20k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @cimo. said:

          I still see game 1 as a wakeup call for the Cavs. I won't panic until the Magic win 3.

          I'll get mighty worried if the Cavs don't win today. That leaves us with a win 4 out of 5 scenario.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate