***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***
-
Hue is bitchin about interceptions in the redzone and being there and not getting points.....how about getting there and not making the kick hue?
Hue is bitchin about interceptions in the redzone and being there and not getting points.....how about getting there and not making the kick hue?
hue ain't helping matters at all......just making Sheet worse.....looks bad for the next 2 games...very very bad....looks like 0-7...man o man...this is a steven king horror novel at its best...
-
-
welp...there it is....Hue just said Kizer is our guy.....said he's just a rookie and Hogan is just a back up....those would be the 'excuse" is said was coming and the return(stay with) Kizer is saw coming too.....a stupid stubborn loser Hue is
welp...there it is....Hue just said Kizer is our guy.....said he's just a rookie and Hogan is just a back up....those would be the 'excuse" is said was coming and the return(stay with) Kizer is saw coming too.....a stupid stubborn loser Hue is
you forgot that its not his play calling its the play execution and the Kizer was TERRIFIC and OUTSTANDING on the sideline. #babysteps Best Rookie Sideline QB 2017
-
REMAINING SCHEDULE, plug in your own projections......

6 Oct 15 CLE @ HOU NRG Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
7 Oct 22 TEN @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
8 Oct 29 MIN @ CLE Twickenham Stadium 9:30 AM Tickets NFLN
9 Bye
10 Nov 12 CLE @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
11 Nov 19 JAX @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
12 Nov 26 CLE @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
13 Dec 03 CLE @ LAC StubHub Center 4:05 PM Tickets CBS
14 Dec 10 GB @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX
15 Dec 17 BAL @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
16 Dec 24 CLE @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
17 Dec 31 CLE @ PIT Heinz Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS -
God. So much bitching. So many people trying to seem right in hindsight
You don't kick the FG there. Not when you're the Browns
-
been right since 2015 so far... knew we were Shmucked when he hired horton
-
It's true. Hue isn't winning with this team even with Joe Montana at QB. This was a gift wrapped win and Hue is a flipping Retard that can't adjust and can't logically sustain a consistent offensive strategy
It's true. Hue isn't winning with this team even with Joe Montana at QB. This was a gift wrapped win and Hue is a flipping Retard that can't adjust and can't logically sustain a consistent offensive strategy
Hue isn't winning with any team period. We just watched a QB who couldn't do anything right with the Browns win his 3rd straight with the Jets
-
I agree going for it was fine but call a better play than that if u use a TO ffs
-
-
Then what does 1 and 20 say?
Ummm... they suck?
-
our defense as a whole played well today our offense with kizer was embarrassing AGAIN...Hogan improved that but playcalling was still stupid 3 and 15 need the first down lets just run 4 posts and have no option for anything else...
-
-
Says the guy who laid down money on the Browns to win.
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
-
I have Hue starting Kizer.....OR.....making some excuses for him, then a mystery injury pops up during the week.....next week both him and Britt get migraines and twisted ankles
-
@boo-fagley said:
If the Browns lose Hasliem should lock Hue out of the facility.
But who's gonna lock Haslam out?
-
-
Troll on Mr unbiased
peppers has been one of the least valuable(as in most below replacement level) players in the nfl this year. Partly thats a function of very few players who have played as poorly as him being on the field as much as him.
-
Says the guy who laid down money on the Browns to win.
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
It's so obvious that I am so far into your head, you blowhard hypocrite. Did Pence walk out of the stadium today because of the anthem protests, then try to sneak back into the stadium like nothing ever happened a hour later? No, of course not. Only a pathetic attention whore would pull a stunt like that. You know, like YOU.
It was also awesome today how you compared Kizer to a gorilla and a monkey. I can see why the resident racist on this board is so fond of you.
And for the third time, I was born in 1975. I'm Gen X, bitch.
-
-
I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind.
I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock like (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind.
I'm not writing Peppers off, not at all, but...
The concern with Peppers is that he kind of falls into the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
