***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***
-
Then what does 1 and 20 say?
Ummm... they suck?
-
our defense as a whole played well today our offense with kizer was embarrassing AGAIN...Hogan improved that but playcalling was still stupid 3 and 15 need the first down lets just run 4 posts and have no option for anything else...
-
-
Says the guy who laid down money on the Browns to win.
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
-
I have Hue starting Kizer.....OR.....making some excuses for him, then a mystery injury pops up during the week.....next week both him and Britt get migraines and twisted ankles
-
@boo-fagley said:
If the Browns lose Hasliem should lock Hue out of the facility.
But who's gonna lock Haslam out?
-
-
Troll on Mr unbiased
peppers has been one of the least valuable(as in most below replacement level) players in the nfl this year. Partly thats a function of very few players who have played as poorly as him being on the field as much as him.
-
Says the guy who laid down money on the Browns to win.
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.
go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.
you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.
b bye!
It's so obvious that I am so far into your head, you blowhard hypocrite. Did Pence walk out of the stadium today because of the anthem protests, then try to sneak back into the stadium like nothing ever happened a hour later? No, of course not. Only a pathetic attention whore would pull a stunt like that. You know, like YOU.
It was also awesome today how you compared Kizer to a gorilla and a monkey. I can see why the resident racist on this board is so fond of you.
And for the third time, I was born in 1975. I'm Gen X, bitch.
-
I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind.
I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock like (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind.
I'm not writing Peppers off, not at all, but...
The concern with Peppers is that he kind of falls into the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none".
-
I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock like (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind.
I'm not writing Peppers off, not at all, but...
The concern with Peppers is that he kind of falls into the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none".
I'm not writing Peppers off, not at all, but...
The concern with Peppers is that he kind of falls into the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none".
yep...and, in his defense, this team has no clue how to maximize his talents.....instead, they've sequestered him to last line of defense, since thjey have zero faith in the guys playing in front of him
-
I'm not writing Peppers off, not at all, but...
The concern with Peppers is that he kind of falls into the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none".
yep...and, in his defense, this team has no clue how to maximize his talents.....instead, they've sequestered him to last line of defense, since thjey have zero faith in the guys playing in front of him
-
-
-
I keep saying that Peppers was a player that played close to the LOS. So we play him on the warning track. Doesn't make sense to me.....
I keep saying that Peppers was a player that played close to the LOS. So we play him on the warning track. Doesn't make sense to me.....
coaching....I been saying all along.....they dont know where or how to maximize talent.....
Hell...Pettine got 11 sacks outta Kruger...a pro-bowl outta Barnidge.....a 1000 yards outta Benji......coaching
We had 5 or 6 guys play in the 2015 pro-bowl....let that sink in......and all are guys we immediately decided were washed up, worn out, etc....which may be (cause shashi dumped em all).....but I guarantee you, their coach had something to do with putting them in position to succeed....and knowing how to use these washed up old men, playing on the worst team in the league.....
-
Cleveland WON
...the toss.
Cleveland WON
...the toss.
HIGHLIGHT!
-
Peppers has been a disappointment thus far.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
