***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***
-
In all seriousness that's an inexcusable throw by Kizer. But a terrible playย design too.
-
-
two redzone turnovers #babysteps
-
When we they give up on Kizer?
-
Unexceptionable to be out playing the opponent and have 0 points on the board. It's a definitely burden being a long time Browns fan.
-
browns gonna brown
-
This entire organization should be fired. ย ย ย
-
I'm ready for the QB change. Mix it up to light a fire under the offense. The team as a whole I'm sure is frustrated with Kizer.
-
no...wait...continuity...
-
I can't believe what I just watched. Like, there's just no words.
-
Agree on the QB change, if we want to actually win
-
terrible....which is as expected....
100% time to sit Kizer...100%.....he's nowhere NEAR ready to play in the NFL
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login