Skip to content

Season Tickets for sale

Tickets & Trading Forum
16 5 2.8k
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    My wife and I just bought a WV cabin.   Probably going to spend most weekends there anyway.  

    I’d rather be down there

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    The news of Sashi being fired does  not change my mind

    I will NOT renew my season tickets

    If they fire Hue. I might consider it

    And if Jimmy sells the team. I would most likely renew

    How can you keep a coach that is going to be 1-31?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    The PSL’s are on Craigslist. $400 for both of them 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

    I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

    I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

  • Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

    I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

    I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @browns149 said:

    Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

    I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

    I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

    Fair enough.

    Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

  • @browns149 said:

    Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

    I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

    I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

    Fair enough.

    Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    Fair enough.

    Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

    He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

    Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

    Plus he drafted Johnny.   

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fair enough.

    Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

    He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

    Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

    Plus he drafted Johnny.   

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

    Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

    Plus he drafted Johnny.   

    That isn't true my man.  People who move in to PSL seats like yours are ticket holders seeking a upgrade or people who aren't ticket holders and but them and want better seats then what the Browns are going to offer..  People off the street get way uppers to start if they don't buy from a PSL holder..   Plus, you should have never thought that a PSL was going to gain value.  I bought mine maybe 12 years ago....from another PSL holder.  I have since moved to the club section.  My section is 2 seats away from being sold out.  We start winning, it will be sold out.  I am pretty sure I can make my PSL fee of $2000 for my two seats back, plus a premium.    If we don't get better, that $2000 was spent over a decade ago.  I don't really care if I get it back or not.  I've enjoyed my run.

    Sorry man, you sold low.

  • @browns149 said:

    He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

    Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

    Plus he drafted Johnny.   

    That isn't true my man.  People who move in to PSL seats like yours are ticket holders seeking a upgrade or people who aren't ticket holders and but them and want better seats then what the Browns are going to offer..  People off the street get way uppers to start if they don't buy from a PSL holder..   Plus, you should have never thought that a PSL was going to gain value.  I bought mine maybe 12 years ago....from another PSL holder.  I have since moved to the club section.  My section is 2 seats away from being sold out.  We start winning, it will be sold out.  I am pretty sure I can make my PSL fee of $2000 for my two seats back, plus a premium.    If we don't get better, that $2000 was spent over a decade ago.  I don't really care if I get it back or not.  I've enjoyed my run.

    Sorry man, you sold low.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @ballpeen said:

    That isn't true my man.  People who move in to PSL seats like yours are ticket holders seeking a upgrade or people who aren't ticket holders and but them and want better seats then what the Browns are going to offer..  People off the street get way uppers to start if they don't buy from a PSL holder..   Plus, you should have never thought that a PSL was going to gain value.  I bought mine maybe 12 years ago....from another PSL holder.  I have since moved to the club section.  My section is 2 seats away from being sold out.  We start winning, it will be sold out.  I am pretty sure I can make my PSL fee of $2000 for my two seats back, plus a premium.    If we don't get better, that $2000 was spent over a decade ago.  I don't really care if I get it back or not.  I've enjoyed my run.

    Sorry man, you sold low.

    You are wrong. The people next to me stopped buying their season tickets. They gave up the psl’s. Without selling them to someone else The new people came in, right off the street, and bought those seats WITHOUT having to buy the PSL’s at all. 

    They didn’t upgrade from cheaper seats. They just came to a “pick your seat day” and they were available to anyone

    I’m just glad to get anything for them. If I ever want to get season tickets again. I’ll just do what they did and buy right back into my original section 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #14

    If any are available.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    nothing will be available when this team starts winning again.

  • nothing will be available when this team starts winning again.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @topdawg31 said:

    nothing will be available when this team starts winning again.

    That’s fine. I spent enough.