London Calling ...
-
how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
-
how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
-
-
Just got 3 tickets in U50. Nosebleed, but that's nothing new. Next step... Airfare and hotel.
-
I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.
Same is happening in London...
so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works
-
I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.
Same is happening in London...
so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works
-
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
-
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
I told you all, that if you want, and you can get a group of like 4 to go, that I could get you rooms for between $200 to $400.00 each...for a whole week. No air fare or tickets....but I think if you save upwards of $2000.00 on just the room, the cost of the whole trip would be less than half of what they are advertising.
-
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
-
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
-
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
The "base airfare" one does... by definition.
Reading comprehension... you really should try it.
-
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
The "base airfare" one does... by definition.
Reading comprehension... you really should try it.
-
Still can hook anyone up with London condos:
2BR starting 11/28 for about $1600.00 Occupancy: 6 people
1BR starting 11/28 for about $1350.00-1450.00 Occupancy: 4
Studio starting 11/28 for about $1350.00 Occupancy: 3
Or...Kent/Canterbury (55 miles from London)
2BR starting 11/28 for about $750.00 Occupancy: 6.
-
You can probably also go on to AirBnB and find all kinds of "flats" and studios for varying prices per night. Much much cheaper than the Browns rate.
-
If anyone wanted to make this a longer trip to the UK, I can hook you up with a post game week starting Nov. 4th with 2BR condos in Inverness Scotland for about $600.00 for a week. Or a 2BR in Aberfoyle Scotland for about $550.00 a week.
Or, a pregame week in Wales for about $820.00 2BR, 10/21 to 10/28.
Prefer the Continent. I have Paris weeks ranging from like $800.00 a week to as much as 2K.
French Riviera? Weeks for as low an about $400.00 up to $900. for a 1BR or studio. In Cannes.
French Alps? A week for as little as just over $400.00. 1BR.
Ireland? County Galway THREE Bedroom for under $700.00 for the week. County Clare: 2BR for just over $400.00
Southern Spain? various 1BR/studios 2BR from @$450-1000.00
-
Trying to determine if the prices from Dayton/Cincinnati will go up or down. Always the crap shoot. Current round trip = $1225; Leave Thursday return Tuesday.
Been watching them for weeks... started at $960-ish... climbed quickly into the $1200's and have crept up a bit more from there.
Pulled the trigger figuring if they fare does drop late, then I can pay a fee to change and net some savings. Main cabin was about 70% full with most of the "extra charge" (6" more legroom) seats still empty.
Working on London accommodations now... will likely go B&B's...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
