London Calling ...
-
Just bought two... cheap investment in a potential trip. $60/ea + fees + mailing = $80 and change per...
I went through VividSeats.com... have used them before for Indians @ Rangers tix... anyway here's the deal I ran into.
Mailing by seller was promised for 10/20/17 and I will likely be gone before they could ever arrive. Fortunately I (sorta) know a guy (or two) in (or around) London and can change the delivery addy.
Even better... should my travel fall apart for any reason that "buddy" will have physical tix to resell... on my behalf... less the cost of a pint or two... or five... for his troubles.
Now all I need is an address... LB! (PM sent...
)
-
Replied bud
-
Replied bud
Replied bud
And replied to your reply... many thanks, my friend...
Anything special required on the site to find the tixs? Maybe I'm just slide this morning but the London game doesn't appear.
That's odd... not in the Browns list, but google did turn up a direct link to a page:
Plenty appear to still be available... starting at $73/ea...
-
Here's Twickingham's seating... I nabbed a pair in Section U15, the NW corner, nosebleed section.

Here's a link to seatviews in Twickenham:
http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Twickenham+Stadium/
Here's my view... nice, high and at an angle to aid depth perception... perfect for an all-22

-
This will be my first visit to Twickenham also!
I don't like rugby so never had reason to visit before.
-
how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
-
how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
-
-
Just got 3 tickets in U50. Nosebleed, but that's nothing new. Next step... Airfare and hotel.
-
I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.
Same is happening in London...
so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works
-
I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.
Same is happening in London...
so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works
-
season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
-
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
I told you all, that if you want, and you can get a group of like 4 to go, that I could get you rooms for between $200 to $400.00 each...for a whole week. No air fare or tickets....but I think if you save upwards of $2000.00 on just the room, the cost of the whole trip would be less than half of what they are advertising.
-
Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
-
Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
-
"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.
Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
The "base airfare" one does... by definition.
Reading comprehension... you really should try it.
-
This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.
The "base airfare" one does... by definition.
Reading comprehension... you really should try it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login