London Calling ...
-
I'm gonna get Tour hammered !
-
I'm gonna get Tour hammered !
I'm gonna get Tour hammered !
In that case I'll have to bring a Swede for revenge...
-
Bump...
Here's a section from the British Bulldawgs Browns Backers FAQ post on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishbulldawgsbrownsbackers/permalink/1549457255071088/
Q. Will there be events and fan meet-ups in the days leading up to the game?
A. Yes, the Browns have been working on parties over the weekend and they are looking good. We do not yet know if this will be open to all or ticketed events. More details as we know them.Q. Where should I stay?
A. London is HUGE and choosing a hotel really varies on your budget. If you don't know London, a few suggestions would be the Waterloo or Vauxhall areas, as they are both on the line for direct trains to Twickenham, yet still considered Central London and are on the London Underground. Another option would be Gloucester Road/South Kensington area, near many free museums. From
there, you can take the Picadilly Line (dark blue) into central London or the District Line (green) to Richmond where there will likely be shuttle buses running to Twickenham. Other areas of Central London worth looking into is anything on the Northern line of the London Underground, particularly the Charing Cross branch (areas like Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street areas.)Q. How do I get from my hotel to the stadium?
A. There's a variety of ways. It would be best to check with your hotel or on the Transport for London journey finder closer to the time in case there are any train closures that weekend. In the past, Twickenham has operated a shuttle bus from a tube station in Hounslow. I haven't heard if they're doing that this time but more details will emerge as we get closer. https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/ -
so cool.
think steve and the bulldawg peeps are gonna be really jealous of the shirts you'll be sporting......
one of a kind best design ever....!!!....
(if you like pale violet and orange)
HEE HAW!!
-
and twinkletoes stadium?
why not wimbley?
-
Not that long to go now, who is actually coming over ?
-
Not that long to go now, who is actually coming over ?
Not that long to go now, who is actually coming over ?
Yo....
Any word on where Saturday night Browns gathering(s) will be?
-
Not that long to go now, who is actually coming over ?
Yo....
Any word on where Saturday night Browns gathering(s) will be?
-
I can't find it, post a link if possible
-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishbulldawgsbrownsbackers/
Last I read no site had been set...
-
I'm gonna get Tour hammered !
In that case I'll have to bring a Swede for revenge...
-
Just found this...
Never been in that pub but the location is tourist central well obviously looking at the address
just take him to a fondue restaurant. BTW, pubs close at what...midnight? pishaw. i know illegal clubs stay open all night even in 'dry' counties in KY.
Yep London is an absolute joke when it comes to drinking hours, pubs shut at 11 bars at 2, some clubs go on to 4-6 but they're hardly welcoming. Casinos are the best bet after 2.
-
Mind you Cleveland was shocking last time, most shutting down about 12 even the casino wouldnt serve us.
-
The club has been talking about getting together at the Hippodrome Casino on Saturday as well.
-
-
Sign up for the gathering at the Admiralty is underway. Here is the link: http://doodle.com/poll/d2w6cnd6xrg4gaks
Over 260 have signed up so far...
-
Me and a fellow London Browns fan will be there, look for a short blonde chap with a beer belly
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login