London Calling ...
-
looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.
THANKS!!
-
Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...
You still have my address? or do I need to send it again?

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.
-
looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.
THANKS!!
-
Heading for Spain tomorrow. Back by game 8.
-
I'm going to Japan.
no ur not goin to japan............ur turning japanese.
-
Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...
You still have my address? or do I need to send it again?

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.
Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...
You still have my address? or do I need to send it again?

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.
still got all info. i hope everyone involved get's them in time (well at least they won't have puke on them from the loss
). i just got slaughtered by my comiccon clients this year....at the last minute. when i take them down to ship i'll see what they have to say. and yes it is londonbrown.
-
mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is
-
mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is
mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is
believe me friend it's not about the money for me.......it's about time at this point......Â
if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.
HA!!!!! either way you'll get it ON TIME!
-
mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is
believe me friend it's not about the money for me.......it's about time at this point......Â
if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.
HA!!!!! either way you'll get it ON TIME!
if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.
Wait... what? Oh Lord...
Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.
-
if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.
Wait... what? Oh Lord...
Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.
-
Finally got mine. Thanks micholas!!
-
Mine was waiting for me when I got back from Spain, so I thanked St. Mikolas for the early Xmas present in a PM.

-
rent a tent or a camper - the only smart way to travel without
crashing the credit card so much -

-
I will be wearing my starting this early evening, waking to watch the game at one of the 8 nearby casinos. Breakfast brunch and long distance camaraderie.
I am calling this game, "WIN ONE FOR JOE"   I understand that the limey bastards have sold out the south end of the stadium and will be calling it the Bangers Pound. If we get any bad calls watch for sausages to be thrown on the field by a mass of people with bad teeth.Â
Go Browns!
-
I will be wearing my starting this early evening, waking to watch the game at one of the 8 nearby casinos. Breakfast brunch and long distance camaraderie.
I am calling this game, "WIN ONE FOR JOE"   I understand that the limey bastards have sold out the south end of the stadium and will be calling it the Bangers Pound. If we get any bad calls watch for sausages to be thrown on the field by a mass of people with bad teeth.Â
Go Browns!
I will be wearing my starting this early evening, waking to watch the game at one of the 8 nearby casinos. Breakfast brunch and long distance camaraderie.
I am calling this game, "WIN ONE FOR JOE"   I understand that the limey bastards have sold out the south end of the stadium and will be calling it the Bangers Pound. If we get any bad calls watch for sausages to be thrown on the field by a mass of people with bad teeth.Â
Go Browns!
What Thread was that that you said youâd be rooting for the Vikings?
-
Great time at The Admiralty Pub tonite....
JB was there. As was Cribbs. Also no less than Jimmah and DeeDee was tending bar upstairs.
Place was absolutely packed... And warm as hell, but the beer was cold.
Go Browns...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login