Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
232 41 6.6k
  • I am in no way a fair weathered fan, but I can't watch this team anymore. They are getting worse each week. Hue is not head coach material.

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by dawg2fan

    @khand3stooges said:

    I am in no way a fair weathered fan, but I can't watch this team anymore. They are getting worse each week. Hue is not head coach material.

    I expected this score.  We are not a good team and a 10pt spread was way too generous.  BTW, Hue will be back next year.  Sorry guys.  Its so funny how many of you didn't have a problem with us not taking Watson before.

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by

    Why are posts censored now is this scout.com or ESPN now??? 

  • I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    @browns149 said:

    What does Nick Saban know?

    We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

    Just let that sink in for a minute

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Deflection and a punt for the Browns. Time runs out in the third quarter. One more to go...

    Predictions for final score? I'm guessing some Houston starters are going to sit the rest of this one.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by

    I am pro coming up with a mercy rule for the Browns. 

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    maybe kizer will come in and get 5 TDs in the last quarter

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    @browns149 said:

    What does Nick Saban know?

    We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

    Just let that sink in for a minute

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    @wargograw said:

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious

    When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

  • Deflection and a punt for the Browns. Time runs out in the third quarter. One more to go...

    Predictions for final score? I'm guessing some Houston starters are going to sit the rest of this one.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @tinythinker said:

    Deflection and a punt for the Browns. Time runs out in the third quarter. One more to go...

    Predictions for final score? I'm guessing some Houston starters are going to sit the rest of this one.

    I’m hoping for 50 from Houston

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Finally Watson plays like a rookie

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Watson throws a Pick6

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    good, now only need 4 more TDs

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    @browns149 said:

    What does Nick Saban know?

    We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

    Just let that sink in for a minute

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers  opinion 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Man he can’t throw the deep pass at all

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

    But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

  • Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

    But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

    But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

    Peppers sucks butt.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    I'm really sad about the Indians. Hit their stride a little too early 🙁

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

    But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

    Peppers sucks butt.

    tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Peppers sucks butt.

    That could disrupt some plays. No one will expect it.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, maybe we should have stayed with the guy with more upside. The guy that might actually be a long term starter.

    But then again, some of you were all for Hogan. I mean, he can really run this offense. Right?

    Peppers sucks butt.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Peppers sucks butt.

    The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.

    You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    Hogan sacked, loss of 9, 3rd down and 16...

    and...

    lost the ball

  • dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by

    Hogan and Kizer have no vision at all.  Obviously, we need a QB as well.