***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***
-
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
-
with kizer, it's hitting the receivers in the hands and having the ball deflected for interceptions. with hogan, it's overthrowing your receivers by a few feet for interceptions. both are not ready to carry an NFL team on their shoulders. Both have shown flashes but it's a tough choice, do you want a diarrhea milk shake or a snotsicle? i don't envy hue right now. Kessler is looking good right now but the Browns have to ride out the season with Kizer to leave no room for doubt that they need to draft a 1st round QB next season.
-
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
-
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
-
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
Is Heisenberg back in business

-
I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint
So that's who Josh has been hanging out with...... makes total sense now!
-
-
I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans
-
I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans
I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans
Well in that case, no lube...

-
Peppers sucks butt.
The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.
You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.
The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.
You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.
You need a girl friend! But you llike d i c k, so your old man must be ashamed.
-
The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.
You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.
DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.
DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.
But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.
-
DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.
But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.
But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.
-
I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.
The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious.
What does Nick Saban know?
We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.
Just let that sink in for a minute
He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it.
The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious.
He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it.
No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban
In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"
That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.
-
The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious
When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base.
When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base.
Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers opinion
So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it.
-
When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base.
Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers opinion
So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it.
Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it.
No. But Saban has way more cred then he idiots in the Browns front office
-
When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base.
Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers opinion
So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it.
So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?
Trust The Process?
Right?
-
The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious.
He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it.
No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban
In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"
That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.
No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban
In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"
That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.
And yet he didn’t have an NFL future. So thanks for discrediting your own source. Nevertheless, he did gush equally about Johnny.
-
So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively.
Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?
Trust The Process?
Right?
Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?
Trust The Process?
Right?
No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?
-
Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?
Trust The Process?
Right?
No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?
No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?
Yea, a better player. But since your boyz selected the dudes that we currently have on our roster, I guess we're kind of stuck.......
^ Let that sink in for a bit...... I'll wait.
Still waiting.....
-
This game was over in the first quarter. When Hogan threw a dump pass and it was intercepted in the red zone AND returned for a touchdown then I knew it was over and so did the team. Yes they stayed out on the field but their collective confidence which is about as strong as tissue paper was torn to pieces. Every week around Wednesday I admit I get excited with the prospect of the Browns may have a chance to win. And every week I get disappointed. I pray this next week the Browns can work a bit a magic and beat the odds, it's unlikely but it would be nice for a 24 to 20 win over the Titans.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

