Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
232 41 6.6k
  • I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.

    @poeticg said:

    I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

  • @poeticg said:

    I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    @richiswhere said:

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    burgundy.jpg

  • @poeticg said:

    I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    @richiswhere said:

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    Is Heisenberg back in business😆

  • @poeticg said:

    I don't think that it was Hogan making the mistakes. I think the young WRs ran some bad routes. It wasn't even 'bad routes', it was more subtle little body placement issues that can be corrected. These guys have been playing with Kizer for 5 weeks, the timing is off. TIMING is what Hogan is good at. Maybe, just maybe the WRs and RBs need to sync to the playbook that Hogan is running and not the one Kizer has been making up.

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    @richiswhere said:

    This is absolutely the most Retarded post ever. I get the impression that not only are you a crack smoker but you lace your crack with meth all while huffing paint

    So that's who Josh has been hanging out with...... makes total sense now! 

  • It amazes me how this team gets bitch slapped worse than the week prior... Just AMAZING!

    @nickers said:

    It amazes me how this team gets bitch slapped worse than the week prior... Just AMAZING!

    Someone should clue our coaches in that they're supposed to develop players to get better, not worse.

  • I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans

  • I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm going to have my wife wear a Browns jersey to bed tonight and do to her what the Haslam's have been doing to us fans

    Well in that case, no lube...😉

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Peppers sucks butt.

    The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.

    You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.

    @mld-woody said:

    The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.

    You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.

    You need a girl friend!  But you llike d i c k, so your old man must be ashamed.

  • @mld-woody said:

    The site told me you quoted me in a topic. I already knew what you were gonna post.

    You need a hobby old man. Living your last days in a retirement home as an average to below average troll is no way to go out.

    DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.

    @dutch-oven said:

    DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.

    But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    DieHard is a miserable twat. You were being too kind. The only thing he's good at is liking everything miktoxic posts like he's a school girl with a crush.

    But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    But your moma liked it in the back of a uhaul, that's where you were conceived.

    brokeback II.jpg

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    I was all for starting Hogan, but now I'm thinking just give the ball back to Kizer, let him make his mistakes, and either learn from them, or start looking at drafting a QB next season.

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    @browns149 said:

    What does Nick Saban know?

    We have baseball guys and lawyers picking our players.

    Just let that sink in for a minute

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    @wargograw said:

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban

    In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"

    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17108849/nick-saban-deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-best-player-college-cam-newton

    That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.

  • @wargograw said:

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious

    When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

    @d-bone said:

    When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

    Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    @browns149 said:

    I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers  opinion 

    So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it. 

  • @d-bone said:

    When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

    Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    @browns149 said:

    I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers  opinion 

    So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it. 

    @wargograw said:

    Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it. 

    No. But Saban has way more cred then he idiots in the Browns front office 

  • @d-bone said:

    When you can measure your Browns fandom in decades like some of us can, rather than in months like you can, then and only then will you be qualified to judge the fan base. 

    Nah. You’re still an idiot. So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    @browns149 said:

    I’d still take Saban’s opinion over our baseball guy and lawyers  opinion 

    So you think Johnny Manziel should still be on our team. Got it. 

    @wargograw said:

    So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?  

    Trust The Process?

    Right?      

  • @wargograw said:

    The cycles his fan base goes through are hilarious. 

    He said the same thing about Manziel. Worthless endorsement. Maybe we can sign Vince Young while we’re at it. 

    No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban

    In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"

    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17108849/nick-saban-deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-best-player-college-cam-newton

    That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban

    In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"

    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17108849/nick-saban-deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-best-player-college-cam-newton

    That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.

    And yet he didn’t have an NFL future. So thanks for discrediting your own source. Nevertheless, he did gush equally about Johnny. 

  • @wargograw said:

    So who’s your QB du jour this week? Since Hogan flamed our massively. 

    Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?  

    Trust The Process?

    Right?      

    @d-bone said:

    Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?  

    Trust The Process?

    Right?      

    No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?

  • @d-bone said:

    Gotta be Kizer....... I mean your Dream Team Owner/FO/Coaching Staff drafted him, and according to you, they are the right people for the job, have us totally moving in the right direction and completely and unequivocally know what the hell they are doing, even though it hasn't shown up on the score board but for just the 1 time in the last 22 games...... right?  

    Trust The Process?

    Right?      

    No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?

    @wargograw said:

    No, trust you. Because you wanted Kizer to start. And you wanted Hogan to start. They did. We’re 0-6. Got any other bright ideas?

    Yea, a better player. But since your boyz selected the dudes that we currently have on our roster, I guess we're kind of stuck.......

    ^ Let that sink in for a bit...... I'll wait. 

    Still waiting..... 

  • This game was over in the first quarter.  When Hogan threw a dump pass and it was intercepted in the red zone AND returned for a touchdown then I knew it was over and so did the team.  Yes they stayed out on the field but their collective confidence which is about as strong as tissue paper was torn to pieces.  Every week around Wednesday I admit I get excited with the prospect of the Browns may have a chance to win.  And every week I get disappointed.  I pray this next week the Browns can work a bit a magic and beat the odds, it's unlikely but it would be nice for a 24 to 20 win over the Titans.   

  • @jrb12711 said:

    No, he did not. According to Saban, he said "I do think he has an NFL future" in speaking with Manziel.

    https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4742184/johnny-manziel-nfl-draft-nick-saban

    In regards to Watson, he said he was "the best player in college football since Cam Newton"

    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17108849/nick-saban-deshaun-watson-clemson-tigers-best-player-college-cam-newton

    That's an objective difference dude. To say an endorsement from Nick Saban is worthless is just plain dumb and you know it.

    And yet he didn’t have an NFL future. So thanks for discrediting your own source. Nevertheless, he did gush equally about Johnny. 

    @wargograw said:

    And yet he didn’t have an NFL future. So thanks for discrediting your own source. Nevertheless, he did gush equally about Johnny. 

    Dude, come on. Just admit it, those are two VASTLY different statements. Manziel by definition did have an NFL future, so Saban wasn't wrong at all actually. I know you hate Nick just like I do but to suggest his praise doesn't warrant attention is just dumb. You shouldn't make a draft pick based on what the dude says, but that statement he made about Watson should at least be something to make you pause. 

  • Lot of consternation over a couple QBs in which we have very little invested.

    From here on you play the better prospect and see what, if anything, materializes.

    And if anyone this side of PoG is still wondering, that better prospect is Kizer.