***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***
-
First and goal for the Texans
-
This is the WORST NFL team I have ever seen.
-
I wouldn't worry about what they did the first week, more so now. Since Winston took over, they have been almost unbeatable. Losing to the Chief last week was not a blemish. I hope we can stay within 10pts. But unfortunately, I think we win get blown out. I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.
-
Everybody sucks. What a joke this team is
-
-
-
Don't know how much more of this I can take. Ever since the Browns left in 96, then we got this so called Browns, it hasn't been the same.
-
Should we talk about adjustments at half time or just unlock the liquor cabinet?
-
Hogan is terrible(his arm is a joke but we knew that already), but these recievers can't create any separation..at all.
At least the hue nightmare will be over soon.
-
We chased perfection last year, and in typical Browns' fashion we fell 1 game short........ This year, no such worry - perfection is ours.
-
So anal ytics is just what's left after picking one's butt?
-
High throws are a stereotypical sign of nerves. Stage looks too big for the guy.
-
You guys are going to feel awfully silly for all the bad things you've said when the Browns come back to win today.
Awfully.
Silly.
-
-
-
You guys are going to feel awfully silly for all the bad things you've said when the Browns come back to win today.
Awfully.
Silly.
You guys are going to feel awfully silly for all the bad things you've said when the Browns come back to win today.
Awfully.
Silly.
I hope so. It will be a far cry from the usual losing feeling.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login