***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***
-
HI, Browns fans!
Coach Hue Jackson is giving Kevin Hogan the start this afternoon as our Cleveland Browns seek their first regular season win in Texas. Hopefully the third QB to start the season is the charm as Hogan will try to lead the Browns to their first victory. However, the Texans were both dominated by the Jaguars on opening week, and also routed the Titans in divisional games earlier this season in their last home game played at NRG Stadium.
NO injuries, go for your first regular season win at Houston today, and BELIEVELAND!




http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report,html
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/schedule/2017/regular6
-
I wouldn't worry about what they did the first week, more so now. Since Winston took over, they have been almost unbeatable. Losing to the Chief last week was not a blemish. I hope we can stay within 10pts. But unfortunately, I think we win get blown out. I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.
-
I wouldn't worry about what they did the first week, more so now. Since Winston took over, they have been almost unbeatable. Losing to the Chief last week was not a blemish. I hope we can stay within 10pts. But unfortunately, I think we win get blown out. I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.
I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.
That's the consensus among betting houses and sports commentators, but it would still be nice if it isn't a blowout and do keep it within 10. The hype that would erupt though if the Browns did win today would be hilarious, though. Would be fun to see.
-
Gotta stash this here for now...
Dis Week in da AFCN...
CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20 -
A gameday trailer for Cleveland at Houston...
-
Gotta stash this here for now...
Dis Week in da AFCN...
CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20Gotta stash this here for now...
Dis Week in da AFCN...
CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20well, I agree with the KC pick. I have Alex Smith starting in my other fantasy league. Should get me abouta hundred points vs the pukes....
I think Trubisky gets frisky and they make sandwiches out of BLT.
But picking Cleve not to win? Come on, get serious.
Browns - 23 Houston 13 (defense scored twice lol)
-
PoG's dream starts in a hour!
-
While the all-white uniforms are my favorite of these Sheet-tastic new uniforms (Thanks, Jimmy and Dee) this will be the 5th week out of 5 weeks that the Browns wear them.
It's just funny considering how proud they were of themselves that "WE CAN WEAR NINE DIFFERENT UNIFORM COMBINATIONS NOW!" when they unveiled these abortions to a horrified Browns fan public.
-
PoG's dream starts in a hour!
PoG's WET dream starts in a hour!
Fify!!..If we get both Corners McCortny & J.Taylor to both play well? Today's the day..Rotate a spy on Watson, cover a back-up TE? & kill the running game..Kevin Poe' Hogan could win this game with 24 points..
-
A gameday trailer for Cleveland at Houston...
A gameday trailer for Cleveland at Houston...
I wouldn't get to excited about the Jets game today. Houston is much tougher and brings a lot more potential to win.
-
kasen williams showing some moves
-
Texans blatantly jump offsides, browns get called for a non-existent penalty that kills momentum. Par for the course.
-
would like to see the Browns use Duke or Dayes when they insist on running from the shotgun
-
Jabrill, yet again, making a terrible read.
-
So... Gerbil rolls like it's a deep rotation. The corner sits and the other safety plays the hash.
Something tells me the rookie Shmucked up.
-
Pick6 against Hogan... ouch
-
all these red zone interceptions, what is going on? i thought it was only kizer
-
Can we put to bed the discussion on Hogan being our QB now?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login