Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. SLEESTAK ALERT - Classic "LAND OF THE LOST" marathon is OVER

SLEESTAK ALERT - Classic "LAND OF THE LOST" marathon is OVER

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
28 Posts 12 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
    • 437 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #1

    The Scifi Channel wil be showing the classic "Land of the Lost" ALL DAY MONDAY (starts 8am ET)

    .................................Marathon................................

    Sleestack.gif

    368564704_fe333e6870_o.jpg

    I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
    B 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • WPB Dawg Fan W
      • 1k Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
      #2
      SLEESTACKS.jpg
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
        • 448 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan

          Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

          AdaM ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @socalbrownsfan said:

          Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

          Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

          This is before my time 🙁

          SoCalBrownsFanS J 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Gips GipsG
            • 3k Posts
            • 34 Reputation
            GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Its been years since ive seen the classic land of the lost episodes i gotta watch it! 😉

            We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ? Guest

              @socalbrownsfan said:

              Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

              Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

              This is before my time 🙁

              SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
              • 448 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              AdaM said:

              Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

              This is before my time 🙁

              I don't recall them having a cartoon series, but it was awhile ago this was on tv so I could be wrong.

              Now here's this....

              😆

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                • 437 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
                #7

                I set my TIVO to record and it looks like the Marathon starts in the correct order starting with the pilot "Cha-Ka" at 8am ET Monday.

                On a different note, I saw Terminator Salvation tonight...I thought it was good but somewhat predictable (thanks to the commercials).

                Go Browns!

                I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • listercat listercatL
                  • 588 Posts
                  • 6 Reputation
                  listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

                  Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

                  Dan in FloridaD 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • listercatL listercat

                    Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

                    Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

                    Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                    • 437 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
                    #9

                    @listercat said:

                    Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

                    Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

                    No problem Lister.

                    Hey, check this click out...it is from the very first episode that will play at 8am Monday.

                    Just the opening (cheezy as it is) brings back memories:

                    I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Gips GipsG
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 34 Reputation
                      GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

                      Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

                      We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                      listercatL 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • GipsG Gips

                        Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

                        Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

                        listercat listercatL
                        • 588 Posts
                        • 6 Reputation
                        listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @gips said:

                        Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

                        Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

                        I am; damn proud of it!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 127 Reputation
                          Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

                          Is a pig's ass pork?
                          GipsG 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • ? Guest

                            @socalbrownsfan said:

                            Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

                            Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

                            This is before my time 🙁

                            JC J
                            • 257 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            J JC wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            AdaM said:

                            Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

                            This is before my time 🙁

                            You're thinking of the Herculoids.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Riffer XR Riffer X

                              When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

                              Gips GipsG
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 34 Reputation
                              GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
                              #14

                              @riffer-x said:

                              When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

                              Good point riff we were all geeks when we were kids...and the cheezyness of this show is worth watching for a laugh...hehehehe 😉

                              We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
                                • 448 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                The cheesy special effects in this show are hilarious. If they weren't so bad, the show wouldn't be quite as good.

                                GipsG 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                                  • 437 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
                                  #16

                                  Zombo said:

                                  Chaka is a gay little Ron-Howard's-brother looking thing.

                                  Zombstak

                                  chaka.jpg

                                  clinthoward7vh.jpg

                                  clinthow1.jpg

                                  Looks just like him to me 🙂

                                  I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

                                    The Scifi Channel wil be showing the classic "Land of the Lost" ALL DAY MONDAY (starts 8am ET)

                                    .................................Marathon................................

                                    Sleestack.gif

                                    368564704_fe333e6870_o.jpg

                                    Brownshirt B
                                    • 237 Posts
                                    • 1 Reputation
                                    B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @dan-in-florida said:

                                    The Scifi Channel wil be showing the classic "Land of the Lost" ALL DAY MONDAY (starts 8am ET)

                                    .................................Marathon................................

                                    Sleestack.gif

                                    368564704_fe333e6870_o.jpg

                                    What is Land of the Lost?

                                    Are they going to replay the 2008 Cleveland Browns season?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Farang F
                                      • 87 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      F Farang wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I just watched an episode this morning. Now I remember why I hated the show when I was a kid. Who could be afraid of those stupid looking sleestsaks?

                                      Marriage is the #1 cause of divorce. - Hans Ewert
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Gips GipsG
                                        • 3k Posts
                                        • 34 Reputation
                                        GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
                                        #19

                                        OMG i cant believe i use to watch this show every saturday its wretched now.. man i was a real dweeb when i was a kid! muhahahahahaha! 😉

                                        We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                                          • 437 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
                                          #20

                                          1097599324_105901823.gifMarshall, Will and Holly...

                                          on a routine ex-ped-ition...

                                          met the greaaaaaaaaaatest earthquake... ever known...

                                          highhhhhh on the rapids...

                                          it struck their tiny raft...

                                          and plunged them down... a thousand feet below...

                                          to the Laaannnd of the Lost (lost..lost...lost..lost...lost..lost...lost)

                                          musicnote.jpg

                                          Help! That tune is stuck in my head 😮

                                          I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate