Skip to content

SLEESTAK ALERT - Classic "LAND OF THE LOST" marathon is OVER

The Browns Board
28 12 1.8k
  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

    Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

    This is before my time 🙁

    SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    AdaM said:

    Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

    This is before my time 🙁

    I don't recall them having a cartoon series, but it was awhile ago this was on tv so I could be wrong.

    Now here's this....

    😆

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #7

    I set my TIVO to record and it looks like the Marathon starts in the correct order starting with the pilot "Cha-Ka" at 8am ET Monday.

    On a different note, I saw Terminator Salvation tonight...I thought it was good but somewhat predictable (thanks to the commercials).

    Go Browns!

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

    Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

  • Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

    Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #9

    @listercat said:

    Thanks for the tip! Much to Mrs Lister's chagrin I will be recording this as well!!!! I loved this show as a kid

    Marshall Will and Holly....on a routine expidition

    No problem Lister.

    Hey, check this click out...it is from the very first episode that will play at 8am Monday.

    Just the opening (cheezy as it is) brings back memories:

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

    Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

  • Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

    Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @gips said:

    Why am i a geek for liking land of the lost?

    Im not a geek! hehehehehe 😉

    I am; damn proud of it!

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #12

    When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Sweet, what better way to spend a Monday. 🙂

    Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

    This is before my time 🙁

    J JC wrote on last edited by
    #13

    AdaM said:

    Was there a cartoon version of this with some rhino type guy that shot stuff from his horn?

    This is before my time 🙁

    You're thinking of the Herculoids.

  • When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #14

    @riffer-x said:

    When I was a kid I thought I was the only one that ever liked this show.

    Good point riff we were all geeks when we were kids...and the cheezyness of this show is worth watching for a laugh...hehehehe 😉

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    The cheesy special effects in this show are hilarious. If they weren't so bad, the show wouldn't be quite as good.

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #16

    Zombo said:

    Chaka is a gay little Ron-Howard's-brother looking thing.

    Zombstak

    chaka.jpg

    clinthoward7vh.jpg

    clinthow1.jpg

    Looks just like him to me 🙂

  • The Scifi Channel wil be showing the classic "Land of the Lost" ALL DAY MONDAY (starts 8am ET)

    .................................Marathon................................

    Sleestack.gif

    368564704_fe333e6870_o.jpg

    B Brownshirt wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dan-in-florida said:

    The Scifi Channel wil be showing the classic "Land of the Lost" ALL DAY MONDAY (starts 8am ET)

    .................................Marathon................................

    Sleestack.gif

    368564704_fe333e6870_o.jpg

    What is Land of the Lost?

    Are they going to replay the 2008 Cleveland Browns season?

  • F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I just watched an episode this morning. Now I remember why I hated the show when I was a kid. Who could be afraid of those stupid looking sleestsaks?

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #19

    OMG i cant believe i use to watch this show every saturday its wretched now.. man i was a real dweeb when i was a kid! muhahahahahaha! 😉

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #20

    1097599324_105901823.gifMarshall, Will and Holly...

    on a routine ex-ped-ition...

    met the greaaaaaaaaaatest earthquake... ever known...

    highhhhhh on the rapids...

    it struck their tiny raft...

    and plunged them down... a thousand feet below...

    to the Laaannnd of the Lost (lost..lost...lost..lost...lost..lost...lost)

    musicnote.jpg

    Help! That tune is stuck in my head 😮

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

  • Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

  • @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dan-in-florida said:

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    They just don't get it dude; we have to be patient with them 😆

  • @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @dan-in-florida said:

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    I'm watching Land of the Lost right now with my 6 year old son, the first time he sees a dinosaur on the show, he tells me "Dad, that dinosaur doesn't look very real." 😆

    BTW, the dude who plays Chaka looks better with the Chaka makeup on. 😆

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #25

    LOL, they just got out of the water and not five minutes later their clothes were totally dry.