Skip to content

SLEESTAK ALERT - Classic "LAND OF THE LOST" marathon is OVER

The Browns Board
28 12 1.8k
  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

  • Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

  • @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dan-in-florida said:

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    They just don't get it dude; we have to be patient with them 😆

  • @listercat said:

    Mrs Lister is ready to kill me with this show.....She is being a sport but at breakfast as I had it on the tube she kept mentioning to me that I am not six anymore...LOL

    I loved Land of The Lost!

    I had a huge crush on Holly as a kid

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @dan-in-florida said:

    Mine said:

    "I know why I never watched this...

    because it SUCKS!"

    I'm watching Land of the Lost right now with my 6 year old son, the first time he sees a dinosaur on the show, he tells me "Dad, that dinosaur doesn't look very real." 😆

    BTW, the dude who plays Chaka looks better with the Chaka makeup on. 😆

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #25

    LOL, they just got out of the water and not five minutes later their clothes were totally dry.

  • The cheesy special effects in this show are hilarious. If they weren't so bad, the show wouldn't be quite as good.

    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    The cheesy special effects in this show are hilarious. If they weren't so bad, the show wouldn't be quite as good.

    It would be great show if the actors and special effects were better but it still has a lot of hillarious comedic value in its 70's cheezyness...hehehehe lol

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #27

    It's just awful.

    The 3 and 5 year old seemed to like it enough though.

    Got an "Unca Gabe, my toy dino looks realer" comment out of the 5 year old though.

    I've got to agree with him there.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #28

    if i were them i might kick it with Enik but the sleestaks were definitely too slow for the east coast lifestyle i've grown accustomed to. i'd probably just end up dodging them all day. like lister i too had a crush on Hollie, looking back i was obviously single digits or close to it in age. i didn't remember Cha-ka's brow-ridge being so pronounced either. must have some of that redhead neandertal in em i suppose.

    chaka.jpg