We can win this....
-
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
-
Dumbest bet ever
-
Might as well start crying into your beer haha. Although you didn't do this.
-
Houston was the EASIEST eliminator pick of all time
-
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
-
McCourty is why they released Haden. He's been a stud this year
-
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
you dumb Sheet...you must be related to those shitstain front ofc personnel...broccoli iq moron
-
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
and we need to.
I just played Browns +8, -106, 2500 dollars
At some point hue has to win a game. Why not today?
If he doesn't it's just one more data point(amongst 20 others) why he is headed towards a shitcaNNING
If you ever feel like throwing money away again, give me a call I'll come and collect it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
