Skip to content

They ALL must go

The Browns Board
123 35 5.1k
  • Hey guys. You gotta be fair here. All my calls over the past 2 years to fire the entire FO and coaching staff enraged you guys to the point of tearing me to shreds.

    Kind of ironic that you are now here espousing the same exact things you called me a troll for saying.

    I honestly could never inderstand how any of you could believe this team was on the right track.

    How does one even get upset with this team? Who really cares any more?

    Win one for Ghoolie's Mom? It would have been a hell of a win. We deserve better than this.

    @ghoolie said:

    Hey guys. You gotta be fair here. All my calls over the past 2 years to fire the entire FO and coaching staff enraged you guys to the point of tearing me to shreds.

    Kind of ironic that you are now here espousing the same exact things you called me a troll for saying.

    I honestly could never inderstand how any of you could believe this team was on the right track.

    How does one even get upset with this team? Who really cares any more?

    Win one for Ghoolie's Mom? It would have been a hell of a win. We deserve better than this.

    Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

  • Unlike Duhoolie and several other self anointed 'Football Gods' here, I don't pretend to know how to fix the worst franchise in all of professional sports.... I just know that it is broken and I can no longer take watching it.

    I gave it 21 games (last week) before I broke, and I know in my heart that they won't be any better over the next 21 games with all of the same dudes running the organization....... both off and on the field. 

    Will they be better if they make changes - be them wholesale or not? Hell, I won't beat my chest and tell you 'how great I am' with an answer, cause I sure as  s h i t  don't know any more than you guys do.

    We all deserve better, and those 53 dudes on the field and countless others both on the sidelines and behind the scenes owe it to all of us...... F U C K   T H E M   A L L

  • It seems to me that we are getting worse each week, not better. I really don't think anybody on this team even cares what they do, win or lose.

  • We have the worst collection of talent. Coached by some of the dumbest coaches of all time.

    other then that. Trust the process

  • If it makes you feel any better, Michigan fans are up in arms over Pep Hamilton and our terrible offense. 

  • If it makes you feel any better, Michigan fans are up in arms over Pep Hamilton and our terrible offense. 

    @mld-woody said:

    If it makes you feel any better, Michigan fans are up in arms over Pep Hamilton and our terrible offense. 

    Nope. Doesn't make me feel any better at all. 

  • Honestly, I don’t care what the Browns do. Lose with the guys we have or lose with a fresh batch of rat s hit.  Just gotta take the ghoolie approach and assume every single decision the Browns make is wrong. Failure stretching forward into eternity, forever. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    @browns149 said:

    We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    @wargograw said:

    Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

    We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

    So? I spend that at every home game. Sorry I missed you.

    @wargograw said:

    Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

    I see  nothing. I see suckage. I seen another blowout.

  • @wargograw said:

    Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

    What are they doing?  

    The worst team in the world is not a goal

    @browns149 said:

    What are they doing?  

    The worst team in the world is not a goal

    Developing youth is, however. 

    Some of you guys just need to take a few weeks off. 

  • Ok, so who gets the pitchforks and who gets the torches? 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Ok, so who gets the pitchforks and who gets the torches? 

    Ha, I worked for Rilly Tar & Chemical back in the day. I recommend RT-8 for a perfect tar & feather when you run them out of town on a rail. ?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Hey guys. You gotta be fair here. All my calls over the past 2 years to fire the entire FO and coaching staff enraged you guys to the point of tearing me to shreds.

    Kind of ironic that you are now here espousing the same exact things you called me a troll for saying.

    I honestly could never inderstand how any of you could believe this team was on the right track.

    How does one even get upset with this team? Who really cares any more?

    Win one for Ghoolie's Mom? It would have been a hell of a win. We deserve better than this.

    Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

    @jcam222 said:

    Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

    Thisbis whu America is in the shitter. The message is less important than the messenger.

    I have listened mindlessly to optimism about the OL, Williams great D, asset management, and on it goes. Every year it is the same thing....by week 8 everyone is basically cutting and pasting my thoughts.

    This really doesnn't please me. For the life of me I do not understand why Browns fans and execs never take the top playmakers and then act surprised when they go 1-15.

    Taking Garrett had to be the single most idiotic pick of the decade.

    Haslam has to be ready to explode.

  • 33 year old Joe Thomas has got to be worth a late 1st round pick to a LT needy contending team....I hate everyone who wouldn't trade him for that at this point😠 😛

  • 33 year old Joe Thomas has got to be worth a late 1st round pick to a LT needy contending team....I hate everyone who wouldn't trade him for that at this point😠 😛

    @jimbojones said:

    33 year old Joe Thomas has got to be worth a late 1st round pick to a LT needy contending team....I hate everyone who wouldn't trade him for that at this point😠 😛

    Joe Thomas deserves better than this crap.. Free Joe Thomas!

  • @marc1971 said:

    Jimmy's the real problem here. I mean apart from him being a Steeler and a crook. When he came in I made my peace with it because I thought it couldn't get worse, now I'm looking back at those Mangini and Pettine years nostalgically because at lease we won a few games back then.

    First order of business is to kick that crook back to Pittsburgh.

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    @wargograw said:

    There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

    I don't love any kind of losing record. But the roster we have now is without doubt the s h i t t i e s t we've had since Browns 2.0 were born.

    It would take an absolute miracle to go 3-13 this year.

    And our current FO is also the worst in the Browns 2.0 era. These people are clueless.

  • Do we all kinda miss Randy Lerner now?

    At least he hired guys who, in theory, should have known what they were doing.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Ok, so who gets the pitchforks and who gets the torches? 

    Ha, I worked for Rilly Tar & Chemical back in the day. I recommend RT-8 for a perfect tar & feather when you run them out of town on a rail. ?

    @hoorta said:

    Ha, I worked for Rilly Tar & Chemical back in the day. I recommend RT-8 for a perfect tar & feather when you run them out of town on a rail. ?

    Sounds good. But instead of running him out on a rail, float him out on a boat Viking style???

  • @jcam222 said:

    Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

    Thisbis whu America is in the shitter. The message is less important than the messenger.

    I have listened mindlessly to optimism about the OL, Williams great D, asset management, and on it goes. Every year it is the same thing....by week 8 everyone is basically cutting and pasting my thoughts.

    This really doesnn't please me. For the life of me I do not understand why Browns fans and execs never take the top playmakers and then act surprised when they go 1-15.

    Taking Garrett had to be the single most idiotic pick of the decade.

    Haslam has to be ready to explode.

    @ghoolie said:

    Taking Garrett had to be the single most idiotic pick of the decade.

    Haslam has to be ready to explode.

    Yeah one of the few guys who looks like he could start on other nfl rosters and is leading the team or nearly leading the team in sacks after missing 4-5 games while playing on a bad ankle. That guy is ur big huge mistake?

    U castigate the briwns for not having stayed at their spot and drafted talent. They did that with garrett and now he's one of the defensive leaders and this is what u keep coming back to? Where is the loathing for 2nd and 3rd year players that are literally doing nothing? If u dont think garrett is living up to his pre draft hype thats fine, but he's by far our best player on the DL and he's not anywhere close to 100%

    ghoolie im serious stop talking about garrett. Why? Because as soon as u do u shitcan any valud points u made previously. This garett stuff is really straining ur cred, what little u have with these guys here. Ive told u personally i agree with alot of Sheet u say until u start talking about garrett and then its like does this guy know what football is? Garretts playing football for the clev browns. Some of those guys out there are playing something else, Shmuck if i know what

  • Blow it up again Jimmy.

    This team has very little talent, FO fault

    And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault

    If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!! 

    0-16 here we come. 

    @browns149 said:

    Blow it up again Jimmy.

    This team has very little talent, FO fault

    And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault

    If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!! 

    0-16 here we come. 

    If our new look forum had a down vote button, I'd wear it out.

  • @browns149 said:

    Blow it up again Jimmy.

    This team has very little talent, FO fault

    And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault

    If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!! 

    0-16 here we come. 

    What functionable GM or coach would aspire to work here? That's the big problem you face. There's no point in replacing thrash with more thrash...

    @dawgs89 said:

    What functionable GM or coach would aspire to work here? That's the big problem you face. There's no point in replacing thrash with more thrash...

    none...same with free agents...we get the worse fa's known to man....the only i can remember that was worth a Sheet was some nose tackle we had that i think made the pro bowl...can't remember his name...but then he got hurt and ended up being a fat slob...dang i can't remember his name...that's it...20 yrs of over the hill fa's that were really good for other teams but came here only to collect a paycheck before retiring into the sunset...

  • Shaun Rogers? Came to us from Detroit an was all-pro his first year with us. A couple years later he moved on to NOLA...