Equality
-
U guys voted for a man who's made a living out of straying from his lane, so u really have no kunt to stand on complaining about lebron......who btw ive NEVER liked even before he left. When ur from akron u hear about what a tool he is. Not a bad guy, he diesnt get in trouble....but he's jyst an arrogant tool always was.
-
I know that and its cowpoop. But u missed my point entirely. I read the fb in wuestion. It was deliberately inflammatory. Im not condoning death threats im just saying, ur a restaurant stfu and go make me the sammich i ordered. Just the same as u guys are saying to lebron, stfu and go jump real high and shiit real good. See?
If I owned a business selling sandwiches I would keep my politics to myself and sell sandwiches. Liberals buy sandwiches too. That said if a restaurant wants to delve into politics they should not be forced to close over death threats. Lebron should keep his politics on his own time. He is paid to play basketball. On his own time he can be part of Hillary Clinton's resistance movement.
If I owned a business selling sandwiches I would keep my politics to myself and sell sandwiches. Liberals buy sandwiches too. That said if a restaurant wants to delve into politics they should not be forced to close over death threats. Lebron should keep his politics on his own time. He is paid to play basketball. On his own time he can be part of Hillary Clinton's resistance movement.
Right but i never saw u guys tell chick fil a to shut it about gay marriage, which was the ultimate "stray" from a business's lane. No u guys were taking the ceo's hog in ur mouth while giving him a orostate massage......the ultimate irony given his stance on gays, buyt u guys dont care its cool as long as theres no meaningful eye contact
-
Lebron at least is a black guy. Speaking to black children. At least theres a modicum of foundation there even if it isnt 100% sincere.
-
If I owned a business selling sandwiches I would keep my politics to myself and sell sandwiches. Liberals buy sandwiches too. That said if a restaurant wants to delve into politics they should not be forced to close over death threats. Lebron should keep his politics on his own time. He is paid to play basketball. On his own time he can be part of Hillary Clinton's resistance movement.
Right but i never saw u guys tell chick fil a to shut it about gay marriage, which was the ultimate "stray" from a business's lane. No u guys were taking the ceo's hog in ur mouth while giving him a orostate massage......the ultimate irony given his stance on gays, buyt u guys dont care its cool as long as theres no meaningful eye contact
Right but i never saw u guys tell chick fil a to shut it about gay marriage, which was the ultimate "stray" from a business's lane. No u guys were taking the ceo's hog in ur mouth while giving him a orostate massage......the ultimate irony given his stance on gays, buyt u guys dont care its cool as long as theres no meaningful eye contact
The CEO of Chick Filet got thrown into that fight. He never sought it out. He never posted anything or tried to be a spokesman or lead a cause. As a christian owner he supports marriage between one man and one woman. A far out idea that as early as a few years ago even lefty's like Obama and Hillary Clinton agreed with.
-
Lebron at least is a black guy. Speaking to black children. At least theres a modicum of foundation there even if it isnt 100% sincere.
Lebron at least is a black guy. Speaking to black children. At least theres a modicum of foundation there even if it isnt 100% sincere.
If he would keep politics out of it I would support him. But he won't. I think it is normally a good thing for successful athletes to want to give back to the community but divisive politics is not the way.
-
Right but i never saw u guys tell chick fil a to shut it about gay marriage, which was the ultimate "stray" from a business's lane. No u guys were taking the ceo's hog in ur mouth while giving him a orostate massage......the ultimate irony given his stance on gays, buyt u guys dont care its cool as long as theres no meaningful eye contact
The CEO of Chick Filet got thrown into that fight. He never sought it out. He never posted anything or tried to be a spokesman or lead a cause. As a christian owner he supports marriage between one man and one woman. A far out idea that as early as a few years ago even lefty's like Obama and Hillary Clinton agreed with.
The CEO of Chick Filet got thrown into that fight. He never sought it out. He never posted anything or tried to be a spokesman or lead a cause. As a christian owner he supports marriage between one man and one woman. A far out idea that as early as a few years ago even lefty's like Obama and Hillary Clinton agreed with.
1) he got "thrown into it"? So who was responsible for the......oh wait it was him...
The Chick-fil-A same-sex marriage controversy was a controversial topic focused around the American fast food restaurantChick-fil-A following a series of public comments made in June 2012 by chief operating officer Dan T. Cathy opposing same-sex marriage.
2) if u read up about this issue you'll see chick fil a was doing THE EXACT SAME insincere polutical/social marketing to a specific demographic THAT U LOATHE liberals for doing.
And i walk out with the belt again....
-

-
Dan and Me: My Coming Out as a Friend of Dan Cathy and Chick-fil-A
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/shane-l-windmeyer/dan-cathy-chick-fil-a_b_2564379.html
-
A nice carefully choreographed piece of publicratiins dmg comtrol. I would know, i used to wirk in this to a certain extent. ?
It was very well done, and prob not entirely done without a check written to the author or his husband. Some kind of monetary transaction takes place and then words like "misunderstanding" and "coming together" get used an awful lot.
-
Dan cathy did the bidding of chick fil a's investors, no more no less.
-
"I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "
I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*
And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff. This is obviously a prepared statement that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.
WSS
"I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "
I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*
And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff. This is obviously a prepared statement that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.
WSS
Lebron didn't write this. He isn't intelligent enough to. Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.
-
"I will in my voice, I will in my passion, I will in my money, I will in my resources to my youth and my inner city and outside my inner city to let these kids know that there is hope, there is greater walks of life, and not one individual, no matter if it's the president of the United States...can stop your dreams from becoming a reality," James said. "
I think the proper English grammar in this situation would be 'there bes greater walks of life."*
And I might give him a pass if he were speaking off-the-cuff. This is obviously a prepared statement that he wrote and thought about it to the extent that he's able to think . Of course only an idiot, of which I assume you are one, would believe that the president is trying to keep these chilluns from being successful.
WSS
Lebron didn't write this. He isn't intelligent enough to. Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.
Lebron didn't write this. He isn't intelligent enough to. Guy didn't even graduate HS I heard.
Can't be any worse or better than our president.
-
Lebron did not "really" graduate hs. One of my best friends little brother was at St V with lebron and said he was in classes with special needs kids and still couldnt be bothered to pay attn. why would he? He was already worth millions
-
If any of u would have been set fir life by the time u were 16 u wouldnt have given a Sheet about school either.
-
The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions
-
The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions
The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions
Wealthy? But if you have an IQ of 65 and could bounce a rubber ball it's all good.
Hey kids no matter what LeBron James says the president isn't trying to keep you little bastards from being successful. Suck it up. Learn to read. Probably none of you are going to be among the .0001% of athletic savant in the world.
WSS
-
Talk about not knowing which dude on the street is your father, not attending school, doing drugs, robbing stores, stealing cars...... It's whitey's fault!
-
The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions
The political opinions of wealthy individuals don't matter.... provided they're Liberal opinions
Right. As soon as a wealthy conservative opens his trap omg he's a great american and lemme try to mumble the phrase maga while ur Sock tip is scraping my tonsils. The sloppy bj's these guys give anyone conservative, even the blatantly insincere.....smh
-
-
I guess the little one is the woodypeckerhead and the big one is CleveLurch
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login