Another curious signing
-
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
Eh, he's been a good football player for a long time and missed several games with a concussion. I'm not worried yet-he would have gotten a very similar contract from a lot of teams in the NFL.
-
It was a no brainer signing. If the Browns hadn’t resigned him you would’ve been all: “wtf, just letting one of their only good players get away, when will the browns hold onto the talent they acquire?!”
-
He just needs to get healthy.
-
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
Eh, he's been a good football player for a long time and missed several games with a concussion. I'm not worried yet-he would have gotten a very similar contract from a lot of teams in the NFL.
Eh, he's been a good football player for a long time and missed several games with a concussion. I'm not worried yet-he would have gotten a very similar contract from a lot of teams in the NFL.
He's a free-lancer whose free-lancing has been green-lighted by his DC... going to be booms and busts. Until he settles in, much as was the case with Ogletree in StL/LA.
Can't minimize the concussion bit. Must have been a doozy given the time missed... has to give some pause upon return. But if he stays "clear-headed" for a game or two, he should start playing with abandon again.
-
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
-
I'd advise tape-eaters to view early in the game when Collins seems to get rocked again about 6 mins.? in 1st quarter..shakes his head around but stayed on field..can ya really blame a guy that gets no FS nor S (-25 yards off) help covering TE's or 2 TE's at times?(time after time again)
-
I'd advise tape-eaters to view early in the game when Collins seems to get rocked again about 6 mins.? in 1st quarter..shakes his head around but stayed on field..can ya really blame a guy that gets no FS nor S (-25 yards off) help covering TE's or 2 TE's at times?(time after time again)
-
Jamie Collins has been decent for us... I can't complain too much about him.. So far.. You could probably say that him and JT are the most consistent performance wise .
-
The same people complaining that we did re-sign Collins here are many of the same people who complain that we didn’t re-sign Schwartz or Mack or Gabriel.
Funny how you can never be wrong as long as you wait to say something until after the fact...
-
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
"Isn't it ironic that Lou Gehrig got Lou Gehrig's Disease?"
-
I have high hopes for collins as a 4-3 blitzing olb'er that comes out of nowhere. If garrett plays well and we pick up a competent LDE, collins will essentially be unblockable rushing in conjunction with good DE's
-
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
"Isn't it ironic that Lou Gehrig got Lou Gehrig's Disease?"
"Isn't it ironic that Lou Gehrig got Lou Gehrig's Disease?"
Now THAT's a classic.
"I got no spleen, Gene!"
-
Many acquisitions don't work out. Is this another one?
The lowest-rated PFF starter on our defense this season after 6 games... Jamie Collins, 34.6.
To paraphrase the Sopranos... There's good and there's not good -- and that's not good.
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
I’ve seen the Sopranos like 6x through. Pretty sure that’s not a quote from it.
One of the best shows ever!
"You know, Tony, it's a multiple choice thing with you. 'Cause I can't tell if you're old-fashioned, you're paranoid, or just a f**king a**hole."
"So what, no f**kin' ziti now?"
"You're not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator."
"Anybody else would've had their f***in' intervention right through the back of their head."
-
This thread is much better as a discussion about the Sopranos.
-
This thread is much better as a discussion about the Sopranos.
This thread is much better as a discussion about the Sopranos.
Unfortunately true about many of the 0-Fer BROWNS chat anymore, hmmmm Sopranos thread we should look into that.
"A wrong decision is better than indecision."
-
I have high hopes for collins as a 4-3 blitzing olb'er that comes out of nowhere. If garrett plays well and we pick up a competent LDE, collins will essentially be unblockable rushing in conjunction with good DE's
Sorry... gave up on The Sopranos after season one... so...
I have high hopes for collins as a 4-3 blitzing olb'er that comes out of nowhere. If garrett plays well and we pick up a competent LDE, collins will essentially be unblockable rushing in conjunction with good DE's
Lately I've been envisioning Collins at MLB with a fresh-faced, rookie OLB to his right and Kirk to his left.
-
best sopranos scene ever:
-
I actually like the guy.
Still I never fully trust players that Belichick is willing to unload but...
The concussion protocol is going to screw a lot of teams.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login