Ghoolie Goes To London
-
All the best in London, any help or knowledge required just ask.
-
why does it look like there is snow on pine trees out your office window?
yeah have fun in london........seems like you need a vacay. just watch out for the bearded ladies. i heard it's a trend there like the south here.
-
-
why does it look like there is snow on pine trees out your office window?
yeah have fun in london........seems like you need a vacay. just watch out for the bearded ladies. i heard it's a trend there like the south here.
-
Where in the u.s is it winter right now?
-
why does it look like there is snow on pine trees out your office window?
yeah have fun in london........seems like you need a vacay. just watch out for the bearded ladies. i heard it's a trend there like the south here.
-
So does anyone on this board actually quit this board when they say they are?
I mean, you got two guys on this thread alone.
-
So does anyone on this board actually quit this board when they say they are?
I mean, you got two guys on this thread alone.
So does anyone on this board actually quit this board when they say they are?
I mean, you got two guys on this thread alone.
Lol
-
Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for.
-
He looks exactly like a browns fan i dont know why he plays around
-
-
Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for.
Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for.
Well, I still have 50 pounds to go, but you can always make fun of me for being a pantyhose wearing homo. Ah, wait, I would consider that a compliment, never mind. LOL.
-
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
-
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
-
-
Where in the u.s is it winter right now?
Where in the u.s is it winter right now?
High in the Rockies. Can snow anytime. Got 4" of snow in August one year. Current temperature at Vail, 36 degrees.

-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie
Please forgive me for ever doubting your football acumen and knowledge. The King of TBB predicted Hue being 86ed months ago. American royalty meets British royalty.
The board owes you and apology if you ask me.
Get Ghoolie's nuts off your chin.
-
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
Holy Sheet Ghoolie I was expecting Rambo or the Terminator or something but I'll give you credit for posting your mug up here anyway.
-
Can anyone deny that if u showed ghoolies picture to the NFL fanbase they'd nail him as a browns fan within 1-2 guesses? Theres just something about us that screams miserable cleveland mark that i cant put my finger on.
Like i csn even distinguish often between inter cleveland sports fans. But ask me how and i cant tell u
-
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
Are you actually going to London for the game?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login