Skip to content

Ghoolie Goes To London

The Browns Board
49 22 2.3k
  • Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @orion said:

    Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    I'll get you a pic tomorrow. LOL.

  • Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @wargograw said:

    Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for. 

    Well, I still have 50 pounds to go, but you can always make fun of me for being a pantyhose wearing homo. Ah, wait, I would consider that a compliment, never mind. LOL.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #15

    And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.

    for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....

    careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.

  • And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.

    for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....

    careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @miktoxic said:

    And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.

    for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....

    careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.

    butthurt.jpg

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Nice shirt Tom.. Again my condolences to you and your family.. I'll shout at ya over the weekend

  • Where in the u.s is it winter right now?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @clevfan4life said:

    Where in the u.s is it winter right now?

    High in the Rockies. Can snow anytime. Got 4" of snow in August one year. Current temperature at Vail, 36 degrees.  🙂

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @boo-fagley said:

    Ghoolie

    Please forgive me for ever doubting your football acumen and knowledge. The King  of TBB predicted Hue being 86ed months ago. American royalty meets British royalty.

    The board owes you and apology if you ask me.

    Get Ghoolie's nuts off your chin.

  • So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

    So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

    Ghoolie For London.jpg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

    So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

    Ghoolie For London.jpg

    Holy Sheet Ghoolie I was expecting Rambo or the Terminator or something but I'll give you credit for posting your mug up here anyway.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Can anyone deny that if u showed ghoolies picture to the NFL fanbase they'd nail him as a browns fan within 1-2 guesses? Theres just something about us that screams miserable cleveland mark that i cant put my finger on.

    Like i csn even distinguish often between inter cleveland sports fans. But ask me how and i cant tell u

  • So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

    So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

    Ghoolie For London.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @ghoolie said:

    So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

    So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

    Ghoolie For London.jpg

    Are you actually going to London for the game?

  • Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @orion said:

    Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

  • @orion said:

    Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

    What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

    What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @canton-dawg said:

    Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

    What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

    Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?

  • @orion said:

    Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   🙂

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA.  Here she is. 

    Stella 3.jpg

    Stella 1.jpg

  • @ghoolie said:

    So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

    So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

    Ghoolie For London.jpg

    Are you actually going to London for the game?

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you actually going to London for the game?

    No my friend, only in spirit. But for me, trust me, that will be good enough.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you actually going to London for the game?

    No my friend, only in spirit. But for me, trust me, that will be good enough.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @ghoolie said:

     trust me, that will be good enough.

    so the curse will live on.......across the atlantic.

    here's my pit smooch

    pugs3:09_8.JPG

  • @the-gipper said:

    Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

    i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA.  Here she is. 

    Stella 3.jpg

    Stella 1.jpg

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @ghoolie said:

    i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA.  Here she is. 

    Stella 3.jpg

    Stella 1.jpg

    she looks like she's got her groove back

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I got mine yesterday! Thanks a million!!

    😁

    WSS

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

    What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

    Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @the-gipper said:

    Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?

    I didn’t try to quote your post. It was my first attempt at posting using an iPhone. Might be last.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #32

    Love Stella's ears.  Nice markings too.

    Oscar, my Boston Terrier is getting close to 2 yrs old.  He's a big Boston......30 lbs.  My previous dog, Heidi, was in between a mini and standard Dachshund.  Heidi loved us to death.  Oscar loves us....but he'd rather wrestle than anything else. 🙂

    ...wasn't allowed to have pets as a kid.  My mother was deathly afraid of them....but I brought Heidi over my parent's house quite often so she could see what a good dog was like....she wound up putting water out for her when we came over. 🙂  I'll never forget the look on my mom's face the first time I said to Heidi, "You ready to go!"  and she ran to the door and started barking. 🙂  

    I love dogs!

    --------------------------------------

    As a public service announcement:

    We're going to be experiencing the ORIONIDS meteor shower of the next few late nights.  The Orionids are of Haley's Comet.  They're called the Orionids because they seem to emanate from the constellation Orion (which rises kinda' late at night right now).  -  You would need patience to see Orionid meteors.

    Now, back to the Westminster Dog Show....or your local broadcast.