Ghoolie Goes To London
-
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
-
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.
for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....
careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.
-
-
Where in the u.s is it winter right now?
Where in the u.s is it winter right now?
High in the Rockies. Can snow anytime. Got 4" of snow in August one year. Current temperature at Vail, 36 degrees.

-
@boo-fagley said:
Ghoolie
Please forgive me for ever doubting your football acumen and knowledge. The King of TBB predicted Hue being 86ed months ago. American royalty meets British royalty.
The board owes you and apology if you ask me.
Get Ghoolie's nuts off your chin.
-
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
Holy Sheet Ghoolie I was expecting Rambo or the Terminator or something but I'll give you credit for posting your mug up here anyway.
-
Can anyone deny that if u showed ghoolies picture to the NFL fanbase they'd nail him as a browns fan within 1-2 guesses? Theres just something about us that screams miserable cleveland mark that i cant put my finger on.
Like i csn even distinguish often between inter cleveland sports fans. But ask me how and i cant tell u
-
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
Are you actually going to London for the game?
-
Where's puppy? So we can see SOMETHING good looking....

Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
-
Where's puppy? So we can see SOMETHING good looking....

Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.
What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)
-
Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.
What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)
Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.
What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)
Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?
-
Where's puppy? So we can see SOMETHING good looking....

Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA. Here she is.
-
So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.
So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.
Are you actually going to London for the game?
Are you actually going to London for the game?
No my friend, only in spirit. But for me, trust me, that will be good enough.
-
Are you actually going to London for the game?
No my friend, only in spirit. But for me, trust me, that will be good enough.
-
Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board? What do you say Ghoolie? You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella. (for all of you....she died many years ago)
i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA. Here she is.
-
I got mine yesterday! Thanks a million!!

WSS
-
Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.
What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)
Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?
Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?
I didn’t try to quote your post. It was my first attempt at posting using an iPhone. Might be last.
-
Love Stella's ears. Nice markings too.
Oscar, my Boston Terrier is getting close to 2 yrs old. He's a big Boston......30 lbs. My previous dog, Heidi, was in between a mini and standard Dachshund. Heidi loved us to death. Oscar loves us....but he'd rather wrestle than anything else.

...wasn't allowed to have pets as a kid. My mother was deathly afraid of them....but I brought Heidi over my parent's house quite often so she could see what a good dog was like....she wound up putting water out for her when we came over.
I'll never forget the look on my mom's face the first time I said to Heidi, "You ready to go!" and she ran to the door and started barking.
I love dogs!
--------------------------------------
As a public service announcement:
We're going to be experiencing the ORIONIDS meteor shower of the next few late nights. The Orionids are of Haley's Comet. They're called the Orionids because they seem to emanate from the constellation Orion (which rises kinda' late at night right now). - You would need patience to see Orionid meteors.
Now, back to the Westminster Dog Show....or your local broadcast.
-
Love Stella's ears. Nice markings too.
Oscar, my Boston Terrier is getting close to 2 yrs old. He's a big Boston......30 lbs. My previous dog, Heidi, was in between a mini and standard Dachshund. Heidi loved us to death. Oscar loves us....but he'd rather wrestle than anything else.

...wasn't allowed to have pets as a kid. My mother was deathly afraid of them....but I brought Heidi over my parent's house quite often so she could see what a good dog was like....she wound up putting water out for her when we came over.
I'll never forget the look on my mom's face the first time I said to Heidi, "You ready to go!" and she ran to the door and started barking.
I love dogs!
--------------------------------------
As a public service announcement:
We're going to be experiencing the ORIONIDS meteor shower of the next few late nights. The Orionids are of Haley's Comet. They're called the Orionids because they seem to emanate from the constellation Orion (which rises kinda' late at night right now). - You would need patience to see Orionid meteors.
Now, back to the Westminster Dog Show....or your local broadcast.
Love Stella's ears. Nice markings too.
Oscar, my Boston Terrier is getting close to 2 yrs old. He's a big Boston......30 lbs. My previous dog, Heidi, was in between a mini and standard Dachshund. Heidi loved us to death. Oscar loves us....but he'd rather wrestle than anything else.

...wasn't allowed to have pets as a kid. My mother was deathly afraid of them....but I brought Heidi over my parent's house quite often so she could see what a good dog was like....she wound up putting water out for her when we came over.
I'll never forget the look on my mom's face the first time I said to Heidi, "You ready to go!" and she ran to the door and started barking.
I love dogs!
I love dogs, too. A great gift to man. We had to put down two pups over the past year, and as you know, it was horrible. Life moves forward, and Stella has done wonders for me.
-
Love Stella's ears. Nice markings too.
Oscar, my Boston Terrier is getting close to 2 yrs old. He's a big Boston......30 lbs. My previous dog, Heidi, was in between a mini and standard Dachshund. Heidi loved us to death. Oscar loves us....but he'd rather wrestle than anything else.

...wasn't allowed to have pets as a kid. My mother was deathly afraid of them....but I brought Heidi over my parent's house quite often so she could see what a good dog was like....she wound up putting water out for her when we came over.
I'll never forget the look on my mom's face the first time I said to Heidi, "You ready to go!" and she ran to the door and started barking.
I love dogs!
I love dogs, too. A great gift to man. We had to put down two pups over the past year, and as you know, it was horrible. Life moves forward, and Stella has done wonders for me.
I love dogs, too. A great gift to man. We had to put down two pups over the past year, and as you know, it was horrible. Life moves forward, and Stella has done wonders for me.
I hear ya, I’ve had a dog in my home for for the majority of my life. I also had to put down my two dogs in the last 11 months. I decided I didn’t want anymore dogs. That lasted about...2 months. I went to the rescue shelter last month, and brought home a BIG bundle of energy. Here’s Isabelle (I call her Izzy).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login