Skip to content

Thanks Mik

The Browns Board
12 11 433
  • Not sure if it’s been discussed, but the shirts Mik did for the board this year are kickass. Gonna proudly rep the browns board in my disc golf tourney this morning.

    Thanks again you glorious bastard. 

  • Same here. You rule!!!!

    WSS

  • DILLY DILLY

  • Great shirts & even greater is your generosity Mik! 

    Thanks again.

    Mike

  • Got mine, Mik, looks great.

    I am raffling it off tomorrow at our Browns Backer bar, and proceeds go toward the local Honor Flight, so I figured you would appreciate that.

    Zombo

  • I agree. Great shirts. Just got mine a few days ago

  • Got mine, Mik, looks great.

    I am raffling it off tomorrow at our Browns Backer bar, and proceeds go toward the local Honor Flight, so I figured you would appreciate that.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Got mine, Mik, looks great.

    I am raffling it off tomorrow at our Browns Backer bar, and proceeds go toward the local Honor Flight, so I figured you would appreciate that.

    Zombo

    Thank you for that, Zombo. My 94 yr old Father-in-law went on the Honor Flight at the end of Sept. He said it was a wonderful, deeply moving

    experience. He was one of those picked to take part in the Flower Ceremony. Each Veteran has a great person in charge of being

    with them, transporting them around, seeing the monuments, etc. What a great cause. What awesome people who are so wonderful

    to all the Vets.

  • Not sure if it’s been discussed, but the shirts Mik did for the board this year are kickass. Gonna proudly rep the browns board in my disc golf tourney this morning.

    Thanks again you glorious bastard. 

    @roycerolls said:

    Gonna proudly rep the browns board in my disc golf tourney this morning.

    Good luck! Where you playing?  My buddy took 8th in advanced at the Steady Ed HOFC in Georgia last week.

    Had the worst rollaway of my life two weeks ago at Moundsville Black Course.  I like hilly, wooded courses.  Gator hits 10 feet on the safe side of basket, kicks up and takes off.  350-400 feet down the hill into the woods?  Hard to tell when the hills are straight up and down in WV.

    I set up on it and roll my foot...minor sprain, three weeks out at least.  Making every putt in my front yard too...dammit.

    Throw 'em far!

  • @roycerolls said:

    Gonna proudly rep the browns board in my disc golf tourney this morning.

    Good luck! Where you playing?  My buddy took 8th in advanced at the Steady Ed HOFC in Georgia last week.

    Had the worst rollaway of my life two weeks ago at Moundsville Black Course.  I like hilly, wooded courses.  Gator hits 10 feet on the safe side of basket, kicks up and takes off.  350-400 feet down the hill into the woods?  Hard to tell when the hills are straight up and down in WV.

    I set up on it and roll my foot...minor sprain, three weeks out at least.  Making every putt in my front yard too...dammit.

    Throw 'em far!

    @sober-poet said:

    Good luck! Where you playing?  My buddy took 8th in advanced at the Steady Ed HOFC in Georgia last week.

    Had the worst rollaway of my life two weeks ago at Moundsville Black Course.  I like hilly, wooded courses.  Gator hits 10 feet on the safe side of basket, kicks up and takes off.  350-400 feet down the hill into the woods?  Hard to tell when the hills are straight up and down in WV.

    I set up on it and roll my foot...minor sprain, three weeks out at least.  Making every putt in my front yard too...dammit.

    Throw 'em far!

    Just played a small tourney with 8 guys at wick park in Youngstown. ended up tying for first place in the b pool.  Had a roll away on a birdie putt and ended up taking a bogey, but that’s life. 

  • Just got mine...... BADASS BROTHER!! 

    They have all been way rad, but this one is definitely my favorite...... thanks just doesn't say enough my friend!  

  • Any pictures ?

  • Any pictures ?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Any pictures ?

    Other thread....

    /topic/47733

    OP and near bottom of page one...