LETS WIN A GAME ALREADY
-
Am I the only one surely not...
Goddamn win! I've denounced my former team and ever since we've won..ok...one ball game.
I'm bitching
-
Am I the only one surely not...
Goddamn win! I've denounced my former team and ever since we've won..ok...one ball game.
I'm bitching
-
And we all (or almost all) started the year with such optimism after that grade A draft for a multi win season.......geeezzz what happened?
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login