is it time to panic yet
-
Why is it that Cleveland teams, in important games, no matter what the sport, get early leads, and blow them?? It's uncanny how Cleveland teams do this time after time. Thanks LeBron, what a helluva shot.

-
hey i watch the end of games i posted this in the timeout right before the last play i was a witness
-
The Cavs were really pushing the ball tonight. Is it me or did they not use the fastbreak in the second half?
-
no inoticed that too jokers
-
Pavs really stepped up tonight, I am proud of him! We also have to up the tempo like in the beginning of the game and get some fastbreak points. Loved the rest LeBron got during the second quarter, without it I'm not so sure he would have been able to take that last second gamewinning shot as he may have started cramping up again. What has happened to Mo? He hit some big shots but he is ICE COLD!!! I guess he gets'em when they really need them.
-
hey i watch the end of games i posted this in the timeout right before the last play i was a witness
hey i watch the end of games i posted this in the timeout right before the last play i was a witness
Well, you just witnessed one of the greatest shots in NBA history. Absolutely. NO doubt. One second left, the season effectively on the line. Jordan's over Ehlo in reverse. (and Jordan had more time) Bird stole the ball. Even the Kobe butt smoochers on FOX radio in LA flat out said Mr. Closer has never hit a shot like that.
-
I was at the game...best shot ever. I thought this was definately gonna end in typical Cleveland fashion. Even people in my section started to leave the game early.
Was it just me or was there some ticky-tac fouls called in the last quarter? It seemed like the refs were trying to get it close. Oh well we won and we have King James.
-
I'm too old to take many finishes like that!
Great shot, but we need to put games away when we have big leads. I felt the Cavs played "out of control" in the 2nd half...lots of bad passes & stupid turnovers, but we DID win.
Mike
-
Pavs really stepped up tonight, I am proud of him! We also have to up the tempo like in the beginning of the game and get some fastbreak points. Loved the rest LeBron got during the second quarter, without it I'm not so sure he would have been able to take that last second gamewinning shot as he may have started cramping up again. What has happened to Mo? He hit some big shots but he is ICE COLD!!! I guess he gets'em when they really need them.
TheJokersWILD said:
Pavs really stepped up tonight, I am proud of him! We also have to up the tempo like in the beginning of the game and get some fastbreak points. Loved the rest LeBron got during the second quarter, without it I'm not so sure he would have been able to take that last second gamewinning shot as he may have started cramping up again. What has happened to Mo? He hit some big shots but he is ICE COLD!!! I guess he gets'em when they really need them.Yea but he almost lost the game by making that boneheaded foul
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login