Skip to content

Can we just make burfict an offer already?"

The Browns Board
10 10 482
  • He kicked a steeler in the face yesterday ong i want him in a browns uni. I mean what else do i have to look forward to twice a year against the steelers? I mean the only reason i give a sht about the bengals steelers game is which steeler is vontaze gonna snotbubble? I want that in cleveland. Twice a year i want that week long build up. Who is vontaze not feeling? Which dumbass opened his mouth during the week who at some point has to cross infront of vontaze? 

    See even when cincy sux they still have that

  • Love the guy. However, our D is not doing badly.

  • You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

  • He kicked a steeler in the face yesterday ong i want him in a browns uni. I mean what else do i have to look forward to twice a year against the steelers? I mean the only reason i give a sht about the bengals steelers game is which steeler is vontaze gonna snotbubble? I want that in cleveland. Twice a year i want that week long build up. Who is vontaze not feeling? Which dumbass opened his mouth during the week who at some point has to cross infront of vontaze? 

    See even when cincy sux they still have that

    @clevfan4life said:

    He kicked a steeler in the face yesterday ong i want him in a browns uni. I mean what else do i have to look forward to twice a year against the steelers? I mean the only reason i give a sht about the bengals steelers game is which steeler is vontaze gonna snotbubble? I want that in cleveland. Twice a year i want that week long build up. Who is vontaze not feeling? Which dumbass opened his mouth during the week who at some point has to cross infront of vontaze? 

    See even when cincy sux they still have that

    Lol ...thirsting for a dirty thug on his team...a last resort sign stemming from bitter desperation and futility.

    Burthdefect gets flattened then kicks like a girl...that's the type of player the browns need to reflect their image.

    The last two meetings vs the Steelers this girlyman had a whopping 4 tackles and 0 sacks...being neutralized by the Steelers is just what the browns need.

    Facing a huge suspension the next time....just what the browns need.

    Avoided suspension this time. Looks like Nix may have done a little something which "made" the girl kick him,  and the fact that he was on his back after the play may have afforded him some leeway by the league this time. Perhaps he gets fined only. That's my guess.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-vontaze-burfict-reportedly-wont-be-suspended-for-kicking-at-steelers-player/

    Oh I know how a mindless knuckle dragger like you thinks..."forget all of the above, if Burthdefect can take out a Steeler by injuring him, signing him would be worth it... yeah baby!!"

  • You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

    @vagitron said:

    You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

    Exactly true. Pittsburgh would be a much better place for him.

    WSS

  • @vagitron said:

    You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

    Exactly true. Pittsburgh would be a much better place for him.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Exactly true. Pittsburgh would be a much better place for him.

    WSS

    If he was a Steeler, Vag and Stink would be all about him. Add in some rape and they would have a bust of Burfict on the way into Heinz.

  • Perfect fit...

    Vontaze and Harrison could open a sportsmanship school...

  • You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

    @vagitron said:

    You love burfict? Dude is the dirtiest player in the league and costs his team games. Hes a tremendous talent but a total headcase. Just what the browns need! Smh

    If he is the dirtiest player in the league, then why have not the Steelers been frothing at the mouth to get him. Talk about fitting right in.

  • I would love to have him too. We do need some tude. 

  • I would love to have him too. We do need some tude. 

    @wargograw said:

    I would love to have him too. We do need some tude. 

    Except he'll quickly be on a JG type indefinite suspension because the commish hates to see the Browns do anything. Conspiracy theory says he's aiming at a London transfer for the Browns. (yes I made up the theory so The Donald's got nothin' on me today)😛