Skip to content

This is Hue Jackson.. Nuff Said!

The Browns Board
39 17 1.1k
  • 658.png

  • Could of had Wentz...

  • I hung in there until about picture #4, then I got the hell out of there. Some of our fellow fans are still in there however..... my prayers go out to their families. 

  • Wait till next year!

  • I hung in there until about picture #4, then I got the hell out of there. Some of our fellow fans are still in there however..... my prayers go out to their families. 

    @d-bone said:

    I hung in there until about picture #4, then I got the hell out of there. Some of our fellow fans are still in there however..... my prayers go out to their families. 

    I still watch and hope we will win every week....but I certainly don't let the lows of the season get to me anymore. 

  • @d-bone said:

    I hung in there until about picture #4, then I got the hell out of there. Some of our fellow fans are still in there however..... my prayers go out to their families. 

    I still watch and hope we will win every week....but I certainly don't let the lows of the season get to me anymore. 

    @mark-o said:

    I still watch and hope we will win every week....but I certainly don't let the lows of the season get to me anymore. 

    I can't believe I was just so happy our rookie kicker made 3 FGs. I am truly a Browns fan now.?

  • I still think we win three games this year. is that good?  God no, it sucks

  • I still think we win three games this year. is that good?  God no, it sucks

    @tacosman said:

    I still think we win three games this year. is that good?  God no, it sucks

    This team won’t smell 3 victories.

    I’ve already seen the plans are in motion for the perfect 0-16 parade.

  • @mark-o said:

    I still watch and hope we will win every week....but I certainly don't let the lows of the season get to me anymore. 

    I can't believe I was just so happy our rookie kicker made 3 FGs. I am truly a Browns fan now.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I can't believe I was just so happy our rookie kicker made 3 FGs. I am truly a Browns fan now.?

    Ce amigo. thanks for another shot of tequila 

  • Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

  • Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

  • Hard to figure out how Hue is suppose to act. Listen to Dustin Fox yell about how he is sick of listening to Hue say the same things every week after a game. 

    What is he suppose to say? We suck? I hate being here. I'm gonna get fired. Sashi screwed me. I wanted Watson. Jimmy is a clown.  

    Reminds me of the guys at work that bitch about their shitty life choices. That'll make it better. Bitch and moan about it, bring everybody else down. 

    Truth is, this is all Jimmy's work. Dude hires Chud, fires him after one season. Hires Mike. Makes them draft a drunk. Fires Banner after two seasons, Hires Farmer. Fires Pet after his QB goes to rehab... this team hasn't been stripped to the studs it was bulldozed and people are surprised at the talent void? 

    (Also listening to Dustin Fox bitch about how he has to go to work every Sunday and watch them lose and how awful it is. Fu ck you dude. Life is so hard for you. Work sports talk radio all day taking calls and giving your damn opinion that never has to be correct, hanging out with Bernie And watching film, standing on the sidelines watching NFL football games. Feel real bad for ya. Come work with me and my crew for a week at a real job, see how the rest of us live on a daily basis)

  • @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    But at least her hands of stone can't grab you very often either.🥷

  • @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    @dutch-oven said:

    .. and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    Is that an actual cap & gown thing?

    @mark-o said:

    I still watch and hope we will win every week....but I certainly don't let the lows of the season get to me anymore. 

    In other words you are...

  • Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    "where things are looking up"

  • I personally like that there is no evidence of improvement on offense. But it is all in the process of trying to lose as many games as possible with the worst, possibly historically bad, red zone offense.

  • @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's a hilariously false analogy. 

    The Browns today would be a guy with a wife who can't leave the house because she weighs 500lbs, a third shift job at the local convenience store, and a kid who has graduated from meth to heroin.

    My analogy's quite clear actually. 

    Our fans-our fans

    Things are looking up-the team is getting better

    hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.-evidence of things getting better

    the guy-our fans

    ditch the family and move to Vegas-get rid of the regime

    millionaires-winning a bunch of games

    Yours is pretty poor, on the other hand. What exactly are the Browns trying to leave? 

  • I personally like that there is no evidence of improvement on offense. But it is all in the process of trying to lose as many games as possible with the worst, possibly historically bad, red zone offense.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I personally like that there is no evidence of improvement on offense. But it is all in the process of trying to lose as many games as possible with the worst, possibly historically bad, red zone offense.

    There's certainly not enough improvement. But I think the OL's made strides such that once we have better WR and QB play, things should fire up pretty quickly. And that's what the next draft is for, if the whiners such as yourself can wait that long. 

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I personally like that there is no evidence of improvement on offense. But it is all in the process of trying to lose as many games as possible with the worst, possibly historically bad, red zone offense.

    There's certainly not enough improvement. But I think the OL's made strides such that once we have better WR and QB play, things should fire up pretty quickly. And that's what the next draft is for, if the whiners such as yourself can wait that long. 

    @wargograw said:

    There's certainly not enough improvement. But I think the OL's made strides such that once we have better WR and QB play, things should fire up pretty quickly. And that's what the next draft is for, if the whiners such as yourself can wait that long. 

    We have heinous WR play because the gaggle of WRs that Sashi drafted all fell flat. So why should anyone feel confident that the current front office can pick the right talent? They basically used the shotgun method and still didn't find an average WR by accident. This has been my issue this year and it will likely be a problem next year unless Sashi and Co. bring someone in who can evaluate talent. They may do a great job at bringing in lots of swings at the ball but they need to actually get some regular hits.

  • Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    @wargograw said:

    Let’s get the one about most of our fans where things are looking up—hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.—and the guy wants to ditch the family and move to Vegas because they’re not millionaires yet. 

    Image result for judge judy gif