Skip to content

This is Hue Jackson.. Nuff Said!

The Browns Board
39 17 1.1k
  • Myles would have wanted to go with the team to London even if still on protocol.

    https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/oct/05/palaeontology-museums-uk

  • True... but flying with a concussion is a no-no...

  • @wargograw said:

    My analogy's quite clear actually. 

    Our fans-our fans

    Things are looking up-the team is getting better

    hot wife, promotion at work, healthy kid, etc.-evidence of things getting better

    the guy-our fans

    ditch the family and move to Vegas-get rid of the regime

    millionaires-winning a bunch of games

    Yours is pretty poor, on the other hand. What exactly are the Browns trying to leave? 

    Last year 0-7. This year 0-7. Statistically better probably. Not showing up in the win column though. Worst in the NFL in +\- turnover ratio, second in the league in penalties. Until that gets fixed, we're not going to win many games. 

    @hoorta said:

    Last year 0-7. This year 0-7. Statistically better probably. Not showing up in the win column though. Worst in the NFL in +\- turnover ratio, second in the league in penalties. Until that gets fixed, we're not going to win many games. 

    I'm not sure it even looks better statistically.   Just remember the first 7 games last year and how close we game to winning several of those first 7.   Compare that to this year, how many games have we been close to winning.   I count 2.   Tennessee and Pittsburgh week 1.    The rest have been blowouts.

  • @hoorta said:

    Last year 0-7. This year 0-7. Statistically better probably. Not showing up in the win column though. Worst in the NFL in +\- turnover ratio, second in the league in penalties. Until that gets fixed, we're not going to win many games. 

    Good luck thinking it'll get fixed by just scrapping everyone

    @wargograw said:

    Good luck thinking it'll get fixed by just scrapping everyone

    Where did I say that? Don't know if they'll keep Hue around though. His many shortcomings this year have been well documented. Go ahead and believe everything is just wonderful in Browns Land. 0-7 is what I see.

  • True... but flying with a concussion is a no-no...

    @tour2ma said:

    True... but flying with a concussion is a no-no...

    He was cleared to fly but not to play.

  • @wargograw said:

    Good luck thinking it'll get fixed by just scrapping everyone

    Where did I say that? Don't know if they'll keep Hue around though. His many shortcomings this year have been well documented. Go ahead and believe everything is just wonderful in Browns Land. 0-7 is what I see.

    @hoorta said:

    Where did I say that? Don't know if they'll keep Hue around though. His many shortcomings this year have been well documented. Go ahead and believe everything is just wonderful in Browns Land. 0-7 is what I see.

    'You are what your record says you are."- Parcells

  • @hoorta said:

    Where did I say that? Don't know if they'll keep Hue around though. His many shortcomings this year have been well documented. Go ahead and believe everything is just wonderful in Browns Land. 0-7 is what I see.

    'You are what your record says you are."- Parcells

    @logicisforsquares said:

    'You are what your record says you are."- Parcells

    And every power ranking says with a 0-7 record, we're the worst team in the NFL. Our 0-7 is worse than the 49ers 0-7. Improvement would be moving up to #28 or so, and actually winning a game. 

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    'You are what your record says you are."- Parcells

    And every power ranking says with a 0-7 record, we're the worst team in the NFL. Our 0-7 is worse than the 49ers 0-7. Improvement would be moving up to #28 or so, and actually winning a game. 

    @hoorta said:

    Improvement would be moving up to #28 or so, and actually winning a game. 

    Ahhhh....... one can only dream. 

  • I need to go out and get myself some big black frames (cheap sunglasses) if I'm gonna continue to watch this Sheet show......

  • I need to go out and get myself some big black frames (cheap sunglasses) if I'm gonna continue to watch this Sheet show......

    @elkdawg said:

    I need to go out and get myself some big black frames (cheap sunglasses) if I'm gonna continue to watch this Sheet show......

    Or take a page from the old "Aints" fans in N.O.

    133855740-nfl-dallas-cowboys-washington-