Skip to content

Start Kevin Hogan!

The Browns Board
111 26 2.9k
  • His first game, two Cleveland Browns records.

    So the kid can make plays with arm AND make a defense pay with his legs.

  • Try your best to pay attention to the information in this video... 

  • cleveland-browns-fans.png

  • Try your best to pay attention to the information in this video... 

    @poeticg said:

    Try your best to pay attention to the information in this video... 

    Dude,

    this video is a douche bag full of sewer water. Who the hell cares what his analytics are? He stinks like a cows anus. Have you watched him play? He is worse than Kizer, he is Sockeyed. SO, he throws a technically perfect interception. WOW................. can we get a 2 for 1 HOF nomination?

    Seriously man, this guy blows bad. 

  • Start Kevin Hogan if you want to win games. I'm so tired of the lies a few on these boards like to spew and spread like a virus. Show me proof that what you say is true. Hogan routinely makes NFL throws, so saying he doesn't have an NFL arm means nothing to me except that you don't know what you're talking about. And as much as you talk, that's alarming.

    @poeticg said:

    Start Kevin Hogan if you want to win games. I'm so tired of the lies a few on these boards like to spew and spread like a virus. Show me proof that what you say is true. Hogan routinely makes NFL throws, so saying he doesn't have an NFL arm means nothing to me except that you don't know what you're talking about. And as much as you talk, that's alarming.

    Take a look at all 3 INTS in the first half against the Texans.   All poor throws for a guy with no NFL arm.   He's not good enough.  There's a reason he was available and the Chiefs didn't even want him to be the backup.   He had his chance and he shit on himself for all of us to see.

  • https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/15/16479082/browns-texans-kevin-hogan-pick-six

    There ya go peanut....  watch those and make your excuses.  I know the big bad defense was waving their arms and jesus...that never happens in a football game.  But apparently never has happened in one that dreamy Kevin Hogan has played in before.  

  • Damn... where is that clip I used earlier? Ah... got it....

  • The guy that wrote that "article" in the link you posted is a straight up tool.

    Hogan had 2 interceptions that mattered. You can keep saying three but an int with 11 seconds to go and not being in FG range is essentially a punt. 

    So on his 2 picks that mattered.

    One was an overthrow to Duke. He had a little slip up. Big deal. The hangup is it caused a pick six. Act like that hasn't happened to a Probowler before... go ahead, I'm waiting.

    The other pick Duke gets single coverage with a linebacker and he doesn't create any separation, Duke(yeah I know, critiquing the only consistent playmaker is blasphemous to you guys, unheard of right?!) needs to be in better positioning on his route. He let's the LB squeeze him into the sideline(though the LB does get a little uncalled pushoff) but he still should have broke that pass up. .. hell commit offensive pass interference. WRs must be team protecting as well. 

    Hogan can't get a pass when a WR clearly says, "I should have broke back to the ball and I had a chance to knock the ball down" but you choose to shut your eyes and plug your ears. It's okay, keep rocking in the corner and crying for Wentz, I'm sure he'll show up to save you.

  • beating-a-dead-horse-gif-4.gif

  • @dutch-oven said:

    beating-a-dead-horse-gif-4.gif

    At least the horse is brown

  • The guy that wrote that "article" in the link you posted is a straight up tool.

    Hogan had 2 interceptions that mattered. You can keep saying three but an int with 11 seconds to go and not being in FG range is essentially a punt. 

    So on his 2 picks that mattered.

    One was an overthrow to Duke. He had a little slip up. Big deal. The hangup is it caused a pick six. Act like that hasn't happened to a Probowler before... go ahead, I'm waiting.

    The other pick Duke gets single coverage with a linebacker and he doesn't create any separation, Duke(yeah I know, critiquing the only consistent playmaker is blasphemous to you guys, unheard of right?!) needs to be in better positioning on his route. He let's the LB squeeze him into the sideline(though the LB does get a little uncalled pushoff) but he still should have broke that pass up. .. hell commit offensive pass interference. WRs must be team protecting as well. 

    Hogan can't get a pass when a WR clearly says, "I should have broke back to the ball and I had a chance to knock the ball down" but you choose to shut your eyes and plug your ears. It's okay, keep rocking in the corner and crying for Wentz, I'm sure he'll show up to save you.

    @poeticg said:

    The guy that wrote that "article" in the link you posted is a straight up tool.

    Hogan had 2 interceptions that mattered. You can keep saying three but an int with 11 seconds to go and not being in FG range is essentially a punt.

    Anyone who doesn't suck Hogans dick is a tool....got it.   

    All interceptions matter chachi.   You can make excuses for them all you want but he played like shit.    You making excuses for him is really embarrassing...you're like a school girl defending her boyfriend.   Is Kevin Hogan your dad??

    You spewed for weeks that all the Browns had to do was play Hogan and they'd start winning games.  Well..he got the start and the score was 357-3 at halftime.   He SUCKS and no amount of school girl pumping by you is going to make him a better QB.   Go back and rest on your Derek Carr laurels.  At least that one you got right.

  • I have this one right as well. You mad bro? 

    As I said, you can say excuses but offer no explanation as to the resulting INT except for... uhhh, Hogan sucks. 

    I'm telling you "why" you "think" that Hogan sucks, but you're not listening.

  • Does Peyton Manning suck? He threw 4 INTs in a game...?? I'll wait for your prompt response.

  • The guy that wrote that "article" in the link you posted is a straight up tool.

    Hogan had 2 interceptions that mattered. You can keep saying three but an int with 11 seconds to go and not being in FG range is essentially a punt. 

    So on his 2 picks that mattered.

    One was an overthrow to Duke. He had a little slip up. Big deal. The hangup is it caused a pick six. Act like that hasn't happened to a Probowler before... go ahead, I'm waiting.

    The other pick Duke gets single coverage with a linebacker and he doesn't create any separation, Duke(yeah I know, critiquing the only consistent playmaker is blasphemous to you guys, unheard of right?!) needs to be in better positioning on his route. He let's the LB squeeze him into the sideline(though the LB does get a little uncalled pushoff) but he still should have broke that pass up. .. hell commit offensive pass interference. WRs must be team protecting as well. 

    Hogan can't get a pass when a WR clearly says, "I should have broke back to the ball and I had a chance to knock the ball down" but you choose to shut your eyes and plug your ears. It's okay, keep rocking in the corner and crying for Wentz, I'm sure he'll show up to save you.

    @poeticg said:

    The guy that wrote that "article" in the link you posted is a straight up tool.

    Hogan had 2 interceptions that mattered. You can keep saying three but an int with 11 seconds to go and not being in FG range is essentially a punt. 

    So on his 2 picks that mattered.

    One was an overthrow to Duke. He had a little slip up. Big deal. The hangup is it caused a pick six. Act like that hasn't happened to a Probowler before... go ahead, I'm waiting.

    The other pick Duke gets single coverage with a linebacker and he doesn't create any separation, Duke(yeah I know, critiquing the only consistent playmaker is blasphemous to you guys, unheard of right?!) needs to be in better positioning on his route. He let's the LB squeeze him into the sideline(though the LB does get a little uncalled pushoff) but he still should have broke that pass up. .. hell commit offensive pass interference. WRs must be team protecting as well. 

    Hogan can't get a pass when a WR clearly says, "I should have broke back to the ball and I had a chance to knock the ball down" but you choose to shut your eyes and plug your ears. It's okay, keep rocking in the corner and crying for Wentz, I'm sure he'll show up to save you.

    Sorry PO- the second interception was underthrown. I'll grant you it was one bad game against the Texans- no make that one horrendous game. I was there if you remember. If it makes you feel any better he's moved up to #2 on the depth chart, behind Kizer who IMHO really sucks bad, so that's not saying much. Maybe if Kizer throws 3 more interceptions in the first half against the Vikes, you'll get your wish to see Kevin in action again. Personally- I don't get why Hue demoted Kessler that fast,Cody looked about as good as Hogan. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    beating-a-dead-horse-gif-4.gif

    I'm not beating anything... And Hogan's certainly not dead. 

    He would have started had he not had a rib issue last game. He's tough enough to play through injury. 

  • I have this one right as well. You mad bro? 

    As I said, you can say excuses but offer no explanation as to the resulting INT except for... uhhh, Hogan sucks. 

    I'm telling you "why" you "think" that Hogan sucks, but you're not listening.

    @poeticg said:

    I have this one right as well. You mad bro? 

    As I said, you can say excuses but offer no explanation as to the resulting INT except for... uhhh, Hogan sucks. 

    I'm telling you "why" you "think" that Hogan sucks, but you're not listening.

    I heard you....and all I hear is the big bad defense was waving their arms and that distracted him. I did offer the explanation, his arm isn't strong enough to make NFL throws. He throws rainbows that gives the defense time to react and get to the ball.  I saw him overthrow a receiver 5 yards in front of him so he has just as bad of accuracy as Kizer.  I watched the whole game.  I heard the analyst say very early in the game that Hogan doesn't have the arm and with how slow those passes are getting to the receivers he's going to get picked off and not 2 plays later there was a pick 6.   It's cute how you want to defend your boyfriend but I've seen enough.  I've seen enough of Hogan and I've seen enough of Kessler last year to know they don't have it.  Nice backups but that's about it.   Kizer has looked horrendous but he's the youngest and least experienced of the bunch and he's probably going to be done after this year and we can start the whole thing over again with some new rookie next year.

  • Does Peyton Manning suck? He threw 4 INTs in a game...?? I'll wait for your prompt response.

    @poeticg said:

    Does Peyton Manning suck? He threw 4 INTs in a game...?? I'll wait for your prompt response.

    Peyton Manning has won 2 super bowls and holds nearly every passing record in the NFL.   Please tell me you're not seriously comparing Kevin fucking Hogan to Peyton Manning?? 

    You're not that gay for this guy are you? 

  • Does Peyton Manning suck? He threw 4 INTs in a game...?? I'll wait for your prompt response.

    @poeticg said:

    Does Peyton Manning suck? He threw 4 INTs in a game...?? I'll wait for your prompt response.

    Yeah but i bet he threw for a Sheet ton of yds in said game. And while he never gad the greatest cannon he offset it with accuracy and ability to essentially be his own OC. We get none of that with hogan. Kizer aint much better, i grant u....but hogan isnt starting for us next year. So i want kizer to either improve or show us we need to draft  his replacement. 

    Im not in the mood for the browns to eke out a win or two with hogan so our offseason priorities are muddled

  • Kizer should not start another game. He always plays the pitty me card, that is embarrassing. I hate listening to him suck Hue's butt. 

    Kessler is a good player but when he gets under pressure, he crumbles. Ever since his concussions he's gun shy. 

    Hogan did have a bad game... no, not a bad game- a bad QUARTER. The first quarter was decent, the second quarter was bad on both sides of the ball. Being on the road against a tough team and falling behind allowed the Texans to play the pass to a much better degree. Hogan knows he has to keep the defense more honest and that he has to play better to do that. He's more than capable of doing that. The kid had a bad quarter. Did he turn the ball over the rest of the game?

  • Lets talk about making excuses...

    Yes... He does. He threw the ball fine. He admitted that he was letting the DL affect his throwing by running around with their arms up.

    Maybe you can petition the league to get the defense to not be allowed to put their arms up and then Hogan will turn into the greatest QB of all time.