Skip to content

Start Kevin Hogan!

The Browns Board
111 26 2.9k
  • I'm with you PoG. Start Hogan. These Shmucking morons want to start the worst QB in the league. We have two other QB's who are better. STATS PROVE IT!! Dumbasses. Put the QB in that gives us the best chance to win. Kizer is not that guy. Shmuck his growth. We want to win asap.

  • Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

  • Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    @thomam3 said:

    Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    All this does is tell me that perhaps the Browns should make a trade for a QB before the deadline.

    Or sign Colin Kaepernick. 

  • And that is perfectly reasonable Gipper. I would be totally up for that. If they don't.... start the best you got.

  • jimmy garoppolo?

  • The die has been cast. Kizer gets the nod this weekend in London. It is what it is, come on Kizer, we need your A game this week. No turnovers, impale the receivers in the numbers and finish the drive. We need this win, it's international. We need to play our best.

  • Still hoping for Hogan and Gordon and Coleman after the BYE Week. Reinvent ourselves in the second half. 

  • Eric wrote this song for Kordell Stewart but it applies to Kizer............. (Sung to Popeye's song)

    He's Sockeyed the quarterback

    He fumbles when he gets sacked

    He drives to the goal line

    Then throws to the wrong guy

    He's Sockeyed the quarterback

  • He's sockeyed the quarterback

    can I get my quarter back? 

    Hue's starting the wrong guy

    Hogan's his fall guy

    He loves to sockeye the quarterback

  • Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    @thomam3 said:

    Here you go dum dums. I don't care about "garbage time" Hogan is currently the best QB on our roster. Play him.

    browns.png

    Start Kizer at RB while we're at it.