Skip to content

Trades you wish to happen this week?

The Browns Board
65 24 2.0k
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Unloading Britt would be ideal.  Corey Coleman but we can't would be next.  Injury. Hogan for a 7th round pick.   Danny Shelton for a third.

    We have equivalent players to take there spots now.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Kizer_vs_NYJ_2nd_3_19.gif

    Kizer. Trade him and the circus that follows him to The Steeler for Bryant.  Ben is going to retire soon, and Kizer could take his place! 

    That would be an easy 2 wins a year for Cleveland, thank you Kizer- finally he'd complete a pass to a Brown in the Redzone. 😉

    Kizer_vs_TEN_2nd_0_30.gif

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Do we actually have anyone with trade value? I don't even think we could get interest in trading Joe Thomas given his injury.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ghoulie for Vagitron...

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Cut Britt, admit you got it wrong and just get him out of here. A stubborn FO won’t succeed. 

  • Unloading Britt would be ideal.  Corey Coleman but we can't would be next.  Injury. Hogan for a 7th round pick.   Danny Shelton for a third.

    We have equivalent players to take there spots now.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @lbc-mike said:

    Unloading Britt would be ideal.  Corey Coleman but we can't would be next.  Injury. Hogan for a 7th round pick.   Danny Shelton for a third.

    We have equivalent players to take there spots now.

    I agree we have an equivalent player to replace Danny but we can probably get a little better than a third. I mean the dude was a first rounder and is playing like it. Is three years of wear and tear worth two rounds (and you have to factor in the fact that he's alot more of a sure thing now than he was as a draftee)? 

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Unloading Britt would be ideal.  Corey Coleman but we can't would be next.  Injury. Hogan for a 7th round pick.   Danny Shelton for a third.

    We have equivalent players to take there spots now.

    I agree we have an equivalent player to replace Danny but we can probably get a little better than a third. I mean the dude was a first rounder and is playing like it. Is three years of wear and tear worth two rounds (and you have to factor in the fact that he's alot more of a sure thing now than he was as a draftee)? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #7

    @wargograw said:

    I agree we have an equivalent player to replace Danny but we can probably get a little better than a third. I mean the dude was a first rounder and is playing like it. Is three years of wear and tear worth two rounds (and you have to factor in the fact that he's alot more of a sure thing now than he was as a draftee)? 

    Didn't I read the browns lead the league in run stopping? Why would you want to trade away an anchor who is doing his job for a 3rd rounder Mike? I'm with war on this one. Just keep building (despite my cute post on slip sliding away).😛

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #8

    Trade dead line rarely draws any action..No teams even considers trading their back-up QB's at this point. Playoff Teams try to find some final pieces.While Browns FO tries to dump dead wood (Britt) & pending contracts..Sorry Parma pirogi Boyz but Jamie Meder is on that list.Moving Shelton to risk D-Line down hill spin would just start more piling on in SB firm..Just more finger pointing back at Williams after Haden move too?..Britt.Meder,Telfer,Crow,Orchard,I.Campbell,Jamar Taylor fit SB's chopping block list imo.If so Sashi won't be fielding many phone calls.Would it surprise me if Pete Carroll screaming at his GM to make a call offering a pick to regain back Kasen Williams? not one bit.(weeks back I had a sick feeling JT was going home to GB. Even with Rogers down & with a injury tore up OL, JT was added to protect another few year Kizer look a like in Brent Hundley? JT would finally see his playoff run with Rogers in 2018..the Cleveland curse continues in the strangest way? You can rebuild a knee & many parts.. but a triceps muscle? awful if it ends for Joe this way. And that my friends would have put SB as The Lands scapegoat & draft card dealing Dayes to a end for Mr. Brown imo)     

  • Ghoulie for Vagitron...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @tour2ma said:

    Ghoulie for Vagitron...

    You want to trade one Steelers fan for another?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I'd like to see Hogan get traded just for the humor of seeing a PoG melt-down.

  • I'd like to see Hogan get traded just for the humor of seeing a PoG melt-down.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd like to see Hogan get traded just for the humor of seeing a PoG melt-down.

    Dream Large..Hogans contracts up too at seasons end 🙂

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    We don't have anyone good to trade.

  • We don't have anyone good to trade.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @alkid3 said:

    We don't have anyone good to trade.

    Agreed...the only half decent players we have are Thomas, Garrett and Collins

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown for Bill Belichick and Bill Polian.

    WSS

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I can't think of any trades I want to see happen for us...unless we can figure out a way to secure a productive WR.  And I don't see that happening. 

  • Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown for Bill Belichick and Bill Polian.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @westside-steve said:

    Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown for Bill Belichick and Bill Polian.

    Not sure they'd "play well together".

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Are we looking for a LT?

  • Are we looking for a LT?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @texasag1969 said:

    Are we looking for a LT?

    Know anybody who's looking to shjtcan a starting left tackle?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Are we looking for a LT?

    Know anybody who's looking to shjtcan a starting left tackle?

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #19

    @westside-steve said:

    Know anybody who's looking to shjtcan a starting left tackle?

    WSS

    I was thinking along the lines of a 2nd teamer or even a PS player that is better than our 2nd teamer.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Unloading Britt would be ideal.  Corey Coleman but we can't would be next.  Injury. Hogan for a 7th round pick.   Danny Shelton for a third.

    We have equivalent players to take there spots now.

    I agree we have an equivalent player to replace Danny but we can probably get a little better than a third. I mean the dude was a first rounder and is playing like it. Is three years of wear and tear worth two rounds (and you have to factor in the fact that he's alot more of a sure thing now than he was as a draftee)? 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wargograw said:

    I agree we have an equivalent player to replace Danny but we can probably get a little better than a third. I mean the dude was a first rounder and is playing like it. Is three years of wear and tear worth two rounds (and you have to factor in the fact that he's alot more of a sure thing now than he was as a draftee)? 

    Who is said player? and why would we trade Danny if he's playing like he should?