Kizer will have his career day now that Thomas is out of the way.
-
Losing Thomas is a huge loss. Its not because he's good but they will get nothing for him now even though he should have been gone three years ago. But kizer is not good he's inaccurate and the WRs can't catch either. Kessler is the best qb on the roster if he can stay upright
-
I hope you're right Ghoolie. It would be great if the Browns could win one for Joe. I hope they play their guts out and win every single game the rest of the season and Kizer becomes the franchise QB we've been waiting for since 1999. Kizer showed flashes in the Steelers game, I think he could be the man if Hue quits screwing with his head.
-
So why didnt all that happen when jt left the game sunday? IF what ghoolie says comes tombe it wont be because thomas is out but that the offensive scheme changed knowing that the left side is going to get caved in like a uterys in a gangbang.
Nothing to do with joe and everything to do with an iffensive scheme that cant find its identity. So maybe we catch the vikings off guard by going dink and dunk with kizer when they're expecting over the top throws. Thats a possibility. If the vikings adjust accordingly i give ghoolies irrational exhuberance 2 quarters.
So drango is going to be our starting LT this sunday?
-
I hope you're right Ghoolie. It would be great if the Browns could win one for Joe. I hope they play their guts out and win every single game the rest of the season and Kizer becomes the franchise QB we've been waiting for since 1999. Kizer showed flashes in the Steelers game, I think he could be the man if Hue quits screwing with his head.
I hope you're right Ghoolie. It would be great if the Browns could win one for Joe. I hope they play their guts out and win every single game the rest of the season and Kizer becomes the franchise QB we've been waiting for since 1999. Kizer showed flashes in the Steelers game, I think he could be the man if Hue quits screwing with his head.
Listen my friend,
the Browns need a spark, and you cannot get bogged down in this losing our hero nonsense. Just remember, in life adversity often sparks great accomplishment. In the worst of times, different people have emerged to leadership roles and have achieved amazing things when all seemed hopeless. One of the tenets that I have learned much from in life can be found in the Bible. Matthew 6: 25 - 34. If you have not ever read it, you should. Here is how it applies to Garrett and JT getting hurt.
The lesson is that God provides, and we are foolish to worry. The translation to the Browns? A stretch? No, not at all.
When posters here predict gloom and doom because the "GREAT" Joe Thomas is no more, they are guilty of the exact foolishness warned against in this parable. In short, this worry due to a mortal man being unable to play, essentially discounts every other player on the Browns team, so as if to say all of this part of God's creation is.... garbage............... Hero worship............idolatry. Same damned thing.
Do you know what you call people who try to quantify the human existence with statistics? Idiots.
Losing JT maybe just the kick in the ayus that the Browns players may need to start playing up to their potential. I am betting that some players will step up and give the best performance the Browns have had all season. I think losing JT will prove to be one of he high points of this season.
-
"Pimple dicks."
Yeah guys. He's back.
-
"Pimple dicks."
Yeah guys. He's back.
But this time I really laughed because the rest of the post is so "un-ghoolie-like" and more "pimple-d i c k-like" as would be expected from any other overoptimistic Brownsfan. He's now making me spit up coffee with this radical turnaround.


-
Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it. You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME? Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?
Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you. Do I WANT you to be right? OMG yes, you have no idea. But here's the simple truth: The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will. They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure. But it gets worse. They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.
There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win. Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties. It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS. Think about that for a minute. We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown. We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak. We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch. You add up all these things, and what are we left with? Nothing good.
I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS. And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up. These are facts, people. We DON'T score touchdowns. We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated. Prediction?
Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's. He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.
Vikings - 27
Browns - 13
-
This thread conclusively proves my theory Ghoolie loves the Browns but is a shock jock Morton Downey Internet personality. The post really says "the Browns will rally around the loss of their HOF LT Thomas and pull out a win". It simply says it in an open ended way to sound negative and generate controversy. Case closed.
-
This thread conclusively proves my theory Ghoolie loves the Browns but is a shock jock Morton Downey Internet personality. The post really says "the Browns will rally around the loss of their HOF LT Thomas and pull out a win". It simply says it in an open ended way to sound negative and generate controversy. Case closed.
This thread conclusively proves my theory Ghoolie loves the Browns but is a shock jock Morton Downey Internet personality. The post really says "the Browns will rally around the loss of their HOF LT Thomas and pull out a win". It simply says it in an open ended way to sound negative and generate controversy. Case closed.
Or it's one of his best trolls ever to snag agreement from unsuspecting fish.

-
I swear this board collectively has Stockholm Syndrome or something regarding this numbnut. You guys constantly bitch about him being a troll, yet cannot show any self-restraint from arguing with him.
HE'S A TROLL. THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT A TROLL IS TO NOT FEED SAID TROLL. IF NO ONE RESPONDS, TROLL HAS NO POWER.
-
So why didnt all that happen when jt left the game sunday? IF what ghoolie says comes tombe it wont be because thomas is out but that the offensive scheme changed knowing that the left side is going to get caved in like a uterys in a gangbang.
Nothing to do with joe and everything to do with an iffensive scheme that cant find its identity. So maybe we catch the vikings off guard by going dink and dunk with kizer when they're expecting over the top throws. Thats a possibility. If the vikings adjust accordingly i give ghoolies irrational exhuberance 2 quarters.
So drango is going to be our starting LT this sunday?
So why didnt all that happen when jt left the game sunday? IF what ghoolie says comes tombe it wont be because thomas is out but that the offensive scheme changed knowing that the left side is going to get caved in like a uterys in a gangbang.
Nothing to do with joe and everything to do with an iffensive scheme that cant find its identity. So maybe we catch the vikings off guard by going dink and dunk with kizer when they're expecting over the top throws. Thats a possibility. If the vikings adjust accordingly i give ghoolies irrational exhuberance 2 quarters.
So drango is going to be our starting LT this sunday?
Bullschidt. This team has been changing offensive scheme's for 22 games now. None of it works. The ONLY THING that will be different Sunday is that Joe Thomas is not playing. That is the ONLY difference.
What I believe you are going to see Sunday is that Joe Thomas is really folklore, he is really not that important, and that the Browns had more talent that you gave them credit for. They will likely realize that they really didn't need Joe THomas in the first place.
-
Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it. You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME? Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?
Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you. Do I WANT you to be right? OMG yes, you have no idea. But here's the simple truth: The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will. They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure. But it gets worse. They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.
There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win. Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties. It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS. Think about that for a minute. We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown. We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak. We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch. You add up all these things, and what are we left with? Nothing good.
I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS. And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up. These are facts, people. We DON'T score touchdowns. We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated. Prediction?
Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's. He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.
Vikings - 27
Browns - 13
Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it. You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME? Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?
Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you. Do I WANT you to be right? OMG yes, you have no idea. But here's the simple truth: The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will. They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure. But it gets worse. They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.
There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win. Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties. It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS. Think about that for a minute. We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown. We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak. We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch. You add up all these things, and what are we left with? Nothing good.
I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS. And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up. These are facts, people. We DON'T score touchdowns. We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated. Prediction?
Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's. He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.
Vikings - 27
Browns - 13
Just watch and learn about life and the human spirit. Football is much, much more than analytics and xs and os, In fact, the analytical part is really meaningless and insignificant. The only purpose it serves is drawing fans into buy more crapola.
-
Browns will not score 13 on the Vikings. 3? Maybe.
-
I swear this board collectively has Stockholm Syndrome or something regarding this numbnut. You guys constantly bitch about him being a troll, yet cannot show any self-restraint from arguing with him.
HE'S A TROLL. THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT A TROLL IS TO NOT FEED SAID TROLL. IF NO ONE RESPONDS, TROLL HAS NO POWER.
I swear this board collectively has Stockholm Syndrome or something regarding this numbnut. You guys constantly bitch about him being a troll, yet cannot show any self-restraint from arguing with him.
HE'S A TROLL. THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT A TROLL IS TO NOT FEED SAID TROLL. IF NO ONE RESPONDS, TROLL HAS NO POWER.
It's entertainment
-
Browns will not score 13 on the Vikings. 3? Maybe.
Browns will not score 13 on the Vikings. 3? Maybe.
Yup, agree.... I'll say:
Browns 10
Vikes 26
-
Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it. You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME? Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?
Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you. Do I WANT you to be right? OMG yes, you have no idea. But here's the simple truth: The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will. They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure. But it gets worse. They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.
There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win. Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties. It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS. Think about that for a minute. We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown. We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak. We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch. You add up all these things, and what are we left with? Nothing good.
I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS. And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up. These are facts, people. We DON'T score touchdowns. We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated. Prediction?
Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's. He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.
Vikings - 27
Browns - 13
Just watch and learn about life and the human spirit. Football is much, much more than analytics and xs and os, In fact, the analytical part is really meaningless and insignificant. The only purpose it serves is drawing fans into buy more crapola.
Just watch and learn about life and the human spirit. Football is much, much more than analytics and xs and os, In fact, the analytical part is really meaningless and insignificant. The only purpose it serves is drawing fans into buy more crapola.
Well buddy...I'll be the first one to eat crow if I'm wrong. Hope you're right!
-
I think we'll score a touchdown in garbage time. We'll be down 27-6 and the Vikings will have their backups in, and we'll get a score assisted by the referees when they call phantom defensive holding penalties because they feel sorry for us.
When you look at our pathetic offense, you struggle to even find a guy who is CAPABLE of scoring. Crow isn't going to break one off unless there's a SERIOUS breakdown in the defense. There isn't going to be a touchdown PASS because...well...Kizer completely sucks and shouldn't be playing right now. Probably our best chance of scoring is for a defensive back to fall down and Kizer gets hit as he throws, THAT way the ball might actually get redirected by the defender and somehow make it to the wide receiver. Of course, our receiver still has to CATCH the ball, but as long as it's not Ricardo "Skillet Hands" Louis or Kenny "Ten Thumbs" Britt...we could be ok. That's it folks. That's our best chance to score a TD. Oh, and all that has to happen BEFORE we make it across the other team's 40, because that's when Kizer truly likes to turn it over.
I'm wondering if people on this board truly understand how dominant the Vikings' defense really is, and just how bad we really are. Seriously people, we might not have more than 2 or 3 FIRST DOWNS in the 1st half, let alone a few points.
-
I think we'll score a touchdown in garbage time. We'll be down 27-6 and the Vikings will have their backups in, and we'll get a score assisted by the referees when they call phantom defensive holding penalties because they feel sorry for us.
When you look at our pathetic offense, you struggle to even find a guy who is CAPABLE of scoring. Crow isn't going to break one off unless there's a SERIOUS breakdown in the defense. There isn't going to be a touchdown PASS because...well...Kizer completely sucks and shouldn't be playing right now. Probably our best chance of scoring is for a defensive back to fall down and Kizer gets hit as he throws, THAT way the ball might actually get redirected by the defender and somehow make it to the wide receiver. Of course, our receiver still has to CATCH the ball, but as long as it's not Ricardo "Skillet Hands" Louis or Kenny "Ten Thumbs" Britt...we could be ok. That's it folks. That's our best chance to score a TD. Oh, and all that has to happen BEFORE we make it across the other team's 40, because that's when Kizer truly likes to turn it over.
I'm wondering if people on this board truly understand how dominant the Vikings' defense really is, and just how bad we really are. Seriously people, we might not have more than 2 or 3 FIRST DOWNS in the 1st half, let alone a few points.
I'm wondering if people on this board truly understand how dominant the Vikings' defense really is, and just how bad we really are. Seriously people, we might not have more than 2 or 3 FIRST DOWNS in the 1st half, let alone a few points.
That's why I think Ghoolie is just trolling with his win prediction. He's not that stupid. If I had the Vikings defense on my fantasy team, I'd play them this week and clean up max points. They are that good and we are that bad. And Diggs is back to full participation in practice and will tear up our secondary, even with Case starting. The most interesting part of the game will be if their running game can actually move it on our running defense. Makes a great match-up on paper. Stay tuned.
-
Ok, I will try and be somewhat serious. You're right in that our rush defense is not to be trifled with, but we also take a giant step backwards from losing Garrett. Many of our fans probably see Garrett as a pass rusher, which he is, but Garrett is also a monster against the run (although he has much to improve on). For example, on our 4th down, goal line stand, Myles Garrett had THREE Titans on him, and he somehow STILL pushed them inside. If you want to see the actual clip, check out the latest Hue Jackson show...they feature it.
Anyways, losing Garrett will hurt in a variety of ways, and I think we remember our defense without him. Now, the Vikings are without Cook, my beloved FSU RB who I desperately wanted for our team. Regardless, they will run the ball a lot, and we will absolutely need to force them into 3rd and long. Now, I will tell you that Case Keenum is a premier backup QB in the league. He takes care of the ball, completes about 65% of his passes, and has a quick release. But...the Vikings beat writer said Case Keenum is definitely a guy who likes to take a few chances, and he recently threw about 4 passes that could've/should've been picked, but the defense didn't make the play. At any rate, we'll have some opportunities for turnovers, and we'll need them to keep game close.
As for our offense, it's beyond safe to say we're in a world of trouble. Forgetting the awful fact we lost Joe, our qb isn't going to have time, and Vikings don't have to blitz...even though they can and they will bring virtually any position at any time. Be prepared for a litany of 3 and outs, and several 3rd downs where Kizer throws it away. HOPEFULLY Kizer can damage them on the ground and use his wheels a bit more, and don't be surprised if we implement a very heavy read-option approach on some drives. Hue is going to explore with different strategies because he knows he can't just drop his qb back and pass the ball down the field. What we really need is a spark play. Something that breaks for a TD while the game is close. A deep seam pass to Njoku on a safety blitz, or a quick slant to Dreggs that goes the distance, or a perfectly thrown deep ball to someone that takes it to the darn house. This won't be a game where we sustain 13 play drives that culminate in a 2 yard Crow smash touchdown. If we score tds, it's likely to come from a splash play...something that's eluded us for years now.
I keep coming back to the loss of Garrett and how completely awful it is for us. If there is any good news, it's that Hue intimated his concussion was more mild, and we have our bye week after this London game. We should have him back and our defense should be full strength for our next game.
-
I'm wondering if people on this board truly understand how dominant the Vikings' defense really is, and just how bad we really are. Seriously people, we might not have more than 2 or 3 FIRST DOWNS in the 1st half, let alone a few points.
That's why I think Ghoolie is just trolling with his win prediction. He's not that stupid. If I had the Vikings defense on my fantasy team, I'd play them this week and clean up max points. They are that good and we are that bad. And Diggs is back to full participation in practice and will tear up our secondary, even with Case starting. The most interesting part of the game will be if their running game can actually move it on our running defense. Makes a great match-up on paper. Stay tuned.
Ghoolie is just trolling
Everything else was just superfluous.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login