Harsh Article About The Process
-
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
But look no further than whom we have getting to that consensus...Than the final decision maker is not football personal qualified. Add in data from the worst scouting dept. in any sports & here we are. Depo & Sashi sit on their throne's being fed by such football leaders of Berry & Grigson..<<<<Start Here with Both
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Well, I guess that explains everything..... Hell, I can't even get just two of my friends to agree on where the three of us are going to ride this Saturday, so ultimately someone has to man the phuck up and make the final decision...... or we simply won't be riding at all.
So I can only imagine getting 5 - 8 people involved in making a major decision that will effect a professional (or in our case, a semi-professional) football team for years to come, and when they inevitably can't and won't come to a consensus decision, and since there is no "final decision maker", then I guess that decision just gets passed over and they all move on to the next major decision............................ Yup, this explains E V E R Y T H I N G!!
-
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
But look no further than whom we have getting to that consensus...Than the final decision maker is not football personal qualified. Add in data from the worst scouting dept. in any sports & here we are. Depo & Sashi sit on their throne's being fed by such football leaders of Berry & Grigson..<<<<Start Here with Both
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Consensus = Kizer great value pick. Or Britt was worth all that money. Kizer may bust- we're drafting a QB high regardless, and Britt is doing a great Dwayne Bowe impersonation. Hate to be negative, but in Bill B's famous words, "I can only go by what I see."
-
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Well, I guess that explains everything..... Hell, I can't even get just two of my friends to agree on where the three of us are going to ride this Saturday, so ultimately someone has to man the phuck up and make the final decision...... or we simply won't be riding at all.
So I can only imagine getting 5 - 8 people involved in making a major decision that will effect a professional (or in our case, a semi-professional) football team for years to come, and when they inevitably can't and won't come to a consensus decision, and since there is no "final decision maker", then I guess that decision just gets passed over and they all move on to the next major decision............................ Yup, this explains E V E R Y T H I N G!!
Well, I guess that explains everything..... Hell, I can't even get just two of my friends to agree on where the three of us are going to ride this Saturday, so ultimately someone has to man the phuck up and make the final decision...... or we simply won't be riding at all.
So I can only imagine getting 5 - 8 people involved in making a major decision that will effect a professional (or in our case, a semi-professional) football team for years to come, and when they inevitably can't and won't come to a consensus decision, and since there is no "final decision maker", then I guess that decision just gets passed over and they all move on to the next major decision............................ Yup, this explains E V E R Y T H I N G!!
Well at least one made the decision to clean out the veterans wasting money.
-
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
But look no further than whom we have getting to that consensus...Than the final decision maker is not football personal qualified. Add in data from the worst scouting dept. in any sports & here we are. Depo & Sashi sit on their throne's being fed by such football leaders of Berry & Grigson..<<<<Start Here with Both
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
-
-
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Consensus = Kizer great value pick. Or Britt was worth all that money. Kizer may bust- we're drafting a QB high regardless, and Britt is doing a great Dwayne Bowe impersonation. Hate to be negative, but in Bill B's famous words, "I can only go by what I see."
Consensus = Kizer great value pick. Or Britt was worth all that money. Kizer may bust- we're drafting a QB high regardless, and Britt is doing a great Dwayne Bowe impersonation. Hate to be negative, but in Bill B's famous words, "I can only go by what I see."
"I can only go by what I see." ... My mantra as well....
-
Yawn, Fart, Booger Flick, Burp......................
I wrote this article 2 years ago and you pimple-pinchers began your idiotic attack on me.
Don't come in here now and pretend that you are on the leading edge of understanding what is wrong with this team. It was ME................. ONLY ME................who said from DAY ONE.............. Podesta, Sashi, and Hue were total piles of schidt...................now all of a sudden you forget all your talk about "finally having the pieces together"...."amassing draft picks", "managing assets" and "understanding analytics".
The majority of you here spent the least 2 years all Socky and confident that it was YOU who understood the highly technical intricacies of football. On and on you blathered that I was blind, that I was simple, that I had no idea what I was talking about....................yet, here you are, all of you, chiming in NOW, to what I told you two years ago.
New Flash..............The formula for success is already known. It is the Ghoolie formula. I have been preaching it constantly. You use high draft picks to take Quarterbacks, and you ignore every other position until you find your QB. Doesn't matter if you have to draft 5 at #1..............unitil you get the guy............you keep shooting for the big pie. THEN you go after the dime-a-dozen utility players.
You don't waste once in a lifetime #1 picks on easy to come by utility players like Joe Thomas and Myles Garret, and you certainly don't waste them on sissy league WRs like Corey Colon-man
Sorry, but I was first to write this story. 2016..... preseason game #1, I guaranteed that Hue would not ever find success...called SHitshi and DePudpuller garbage. But hey, this is the FO you guys love. SO STFU and choke on your support.
-
Here is a quiz from the article.........................
Q - Which Future Hall Of Fame Left Tackle participated in the NFL's most sacked QBs (66)
A - Joe Thomas
Wow, he's really good. What the hell are we going to do without him?
-
He didnt give up those sacks ghoolie. Nice try
Yeah, he did. He is an integral part of the offensive line. This is yet ANOTHER reason why the Bronws continue to lose, flounder and have fans that don't know their azz from a hole in the ground.
When you play on a 1 - 22 team, you are responsible for the record. When you play on an offensive line that gives up 66 sacks and leads the NFL, you are part of that OL, you don't get to point fingers. Joe Thomas was part of the OL that gave up the most sacks in the NFL. There are no excuses you can invent, no exceptions that apply.
66 sacks. The worst offensive line in the NFL, and Joe Thomas was the captain of it all.
-
Yawn, Fart, Booger Flick, Burp......................
I wrote this article 2 years ago and you pimple-pinchers began your idiotic attack on me.
Don't come in here now and pretend that you are on the leading edge of understanding what is wrong with this team. It was ME................. ONLY ME................who said from DAY ONE.............. Podesta, Sashi, and Hue were total piles of schidt...................now all of a sudden you forget all your talk about "finally having the pieces together"...."amassing draft picks", "managing assets" and "understanding analytics".
The majority of you here spent the least 2 years all Socky and confident that it was YOU who understood the highly technical intricacies of football. On and on you blathered that I was blind, that I was simple, that I had no idea what I was talking about....................yet, here you are, all of you, chiming in NOW, to what I told you two years ago.
New Flash..............The formula for success is already known. It is the Ghoolie formula. I have been preaching it constantly. You use high draft picks to take Quarterbacks, and you ignore every other position until you find your QB. Doesn't matter if you have to draft 5 at #1..............unitil you get the guy............you keep shooting for the big pie. THEN you go after the dime-a-dozen utility players.
You don't waste once in a lifetime #1 picks on easy to come by utility players like Joe Thomas and Myles Garret, and you certainly don't waste them on sissy league WRs like Corey Colon-man
Sorry, but I was first to write this story. 2016..... preseason game #1, I guaranteed that Hue would not ever find success...called SHitshi and DePudpuller garbage. But hey, this is the FO you guys love. SO STFU and choke on your support.
You use high draft picks to take Quarterbacks, and you ignore every other position until you find your QB. Doesn't matter if you have to draft 5 at #1..............unitil you get the guy..........
THIS....I agree with 100%.
Without your QB in place, you're playing pinball with only one paddle.
-
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
But look no further than whom we have getting to that consensus...Than the final decision maker is not football personal qualified. Add in data from the worst scouting dept. in any sports & here we are. Depo & Sashi sit on their throne's being fed by such football leaders of Berry & Grigson..<<<<Start Here with Both
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Yeah... awesome analysis there... ( <------ insert pick here)
Worst scouting dept.? Seems a tad hyperbolic...
Berry? No telling how he is running his Department, but I doubt he's an autocrat... wouldn't fit the model. Grigson? One voice... no staff... doing what he was once good at... scouting.
And when you have a consensus process, there is no "final decision maker"... there's either a consensus or there isn't.
Respectfully disagree on Berry & Grigson roles but that's what good forums are made of..never a consensus. Let me borrow my decoder for such wording as hyperbolic & autocrat too
.. Enjoy London!! god made google for us simple people
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login