Kenny sits this one out
-
lol. that was what I was seeing during the practice we went to. You know, training camp? then he went south.
Not that complicated to understand.
His signing date is further away from today than training camp was. You were singing his praises AFTER his signing, so either you’re a hypocrite or the signing was warranted at the time.
also not that complicated to understand.
His signing date is further away from today than training camp was. You were singing his praises AFTER his signing, so either you’re a hypocrite or the signing was warranted at the time.
also not that complicated to understand.
no, I was not intrigued with his signing, was happy to see him really making plays in practice. In one practice, being surprised
to see him really go after it that ONE DAY in training camp was great. I would never have given him the what...18 million guaranteed.
Not ever. It really isn't a complicated thing to understand.
-
His signing date is further away from today than training camp was. You were singing his praises AFTER his signing, so either you’re a hypocrite or the signing was warranted at the time.
also not that complicated to understand.
no, I was not intrigued with his signing, was happy to see him really making plays in practice. In one practice, being surprised
to see him really go after it that ONE DAY in training camp was great. I would never have given him the what...18 million guaranteed.
Not ever. It really isn't a complicated thing to understand.
no, I was not intrigued with his signing, was happy to see him really making plays in practice. In one practice, being surprised
to see him really go after it that ONE DAY in training camp was great. I would never have given him the what...18 million guaranteed.
Not ever. It really isn't a complicated thing to understand.
Oh, so you knew then that “the guy Gordon could have been” wasn’t worth the 22nd-ranked average contract for a WR.
Despite singing his praises the moment he was signed and you saw him perform, you knew then that he wasn’t worth being paid the same amount as players like Kenny Stills (WR3) and Marvin Jones (WR2). You just didn’t want to say it then.
Man, if only we knew then what you claim to have known then...
-
no, I was not intrigued with his signing, was happy to see him really making plays in practice. In one practice, being surprised
to see him really go after it that ONE DAY in training camp was great. I would never have given him the what...18 million guaranteed.
Not ever. It really isn't a complicated thing to understand.
Oh, so you knew then that “the guy Gordon could have been” wasn’t worth the 22nd-ranked average contract for a WR.
Despite singing his praises the moment he was signed and you saw him perform, you knew then that he wasn’t worth being paid the same amount as players like Kenny Stills (WR3) and Marvin Jones (WR2). You just didn’t want to say it then.
Man, if only we knew then what you claim to have known then...
Oh, so you knew then that “the guy Gordon could have been” wasn’t worth the 22nd-ranked average contract for a WR.
Despite singing his praises the moment he was signed and you saw him perform, you knew then that he wasn’t worth being paid the same amount as players like Kenny Stills (WR3) and Marvin Jones (WR2). You just didn’t want to say it then.
Man, if only we knew then what you claim to have known then...
Wrong, I just wasn't a fan of Kenny Britt - that quote was me talking about him in training camp. that's it. I drafted him as a rookie with Tenn. in my fantasy football team, and cut him when he was getting in trouble with the police at one point in time a bit later.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Britt
City on December 13, 2004, and the most yards ever against the Eagles.
Britt was suspended for the first game of the 2012 season due to numerous incidents involving police.[8]
Personal life
On April 12, 2011, Britt was arrested in New Jersey on three counts (including a felony) following an alleged car chase with police. The charges were later reduced.[15] On June 7, Britt pleaded guilty to careless driving and was fined.[16] On June 8, 2012, Britt was arrested in Hoboken, New Jersey, charged with resisting arrest.[17]
-
It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack.
Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.
-
It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack.
Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.
It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack.
Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.
no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the
forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?
-
-
It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack.
Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.
no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the
forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?
no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the
forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?
The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.
Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.
-
And yet you want the guy fired who signed him, as if he could see the move southward....
& this was my tune W, beware of guys coming off of contract years. Tra lalalala.... thought Britt would revert- not quite this bad...
-
no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the
forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?
The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.
Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.
The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.
Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.
Sure everybody misses on occasion. But Cal isn't getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to make those decisions.
WSS
-
no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the
forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?
The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.
Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.
The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.
Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.
you don't understand what hypocrisy is. I didn't like Britt before the Browns signed him. I saw him in training camp and he was
really impressive. Then, during the season, he is a waste of time because he couldn't care less. Didn't know about the 18 million til later...there is no hypocrisy, mr know it all. Why don't you just do a mock draft for the first two rounds like I did, and we'll compare notes?
You know, talk football instead of always trying to get something on somebody's posts history?
-
Seriously do we cut him now or just have him around and pay him to be an inspiration to the young guys.
-
Brits robbed of a chance to boo Kenny Britt, who was benched
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/brits_robbed_of_a_chance_to_bo.html
-
Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.
-
Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.
Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.
Bills, Titans, Bears, Panthers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login