Skip to content

Kenny sits this one out

The Browns Board
32 16 1.2k
  • It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack. 

    Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack. 

    Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.

    no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the

    forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?

  • He would rather sit out than play, Hue did him a favor...

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @falcon7 said:

    He would rather sit out than play, Hue did him a favor...

    he needs that money

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s not wrong, you just got caught with your pants down and are trying to backtrack. 

    Its okay, you were wrong. Just move on.

    no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the

    forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @calfoxwc said:

    no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the

    forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?

    The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.

    Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    lol. that was what I was seeing during the practice we went to. You know, training camp? then he went south.

    Not that complicated to understand.

    And yet you want the guy fired who signed him, as if he could see the move southward....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @wargograw said:

    And yet you want the guy fired who signed him, as if he could see the move southward....

    & this was my tune W, beware of guys coming off of contract years. Tra lalalala....  thought Britt would revert- not quite this bad...    

  • @calfoxwc said:

    no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the

    forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?

    The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.

    Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.

    Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.

    Sure everybody misses on occasion. But Cal isn't getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to make those decisions.

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    no, i'm not wrong at all. I was impressed with him at one practice at training camp, and you are wasting the

    forum''s space with some kind of butthurt vendetta over...something? or nothing, apparently?

    The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.

    Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The fact that you fail to grasp the hypocrisy in the situation is low key hilarious.

    Go ahead, pal. Keep banging your chest that the FO is stupid for signing him and should have known better. Sing that song.

    you don't understand what hypocrisy is. I didn't like Britt before the Browns signed him. I saw him in training camp and he was

    really impressive. Then, during the season, he is a waste of time because he couldn't care less. Didn't know about the 18 million til later...there is no hypocrisy, mr know it all. Why don't you just do a mock draft for the first two rounds like I did, and we'll compare notes?

       You know, talk football instead of always trying to get something on somebody's posts history?

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Seriously do we cut him now or just have him around and pay him to be an inspiration to the young guys.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Brits robbed of a chance to boo Kenny Britt, who was benched

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/brits_robbed_of_a_chance_to_bo.html

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Britt apparently has decided to sit the entire season out regardless if he's on the field or not.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.

  • Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @texasag1969 said:

    Is there any other NFL team that has no real legitimate WRs on it's roster besides the Browns? I watch all these other games every week and I can't think of a one which doesn't have at least one go to WR and some, like Pitt, have several that I'd give up our entire WR corps for just one of them. Our only decent one can't keep off the druggie list.

    Bills, Titans, Bears, Panthers