Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
210 40 4.1k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    I can’t wait for next years haul of overrated picks.

    Five in the first two rounds.

    Who knows who will be selecting the players, though.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Five in the first two rounds.

    Who knows who will be selecting the players, though.

    I'm guessing Mike Hargrove will be brought in to help evaluate talent.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Five in the first two rounds.

    Who knows who will be selecting the players, though.

    I'm guessing Mike Hargrove will be brought in to help evaluate talent.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm guessing Mike Hargrove will be brought in to help evaluate talent.

    That's just dumb.

    It obviously will be Wayne Gretzky.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm guessing Mike Hargrove will be brought in to help evaluate talent.

    That's just dumb.

    It obviously will be Wayne Gretzky.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's just dumb.

    It obviously will be Wayne Gretzky.

    Maybe the midget? I see they have one on their training staff. I mean, how can you go wrong with a midget?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    ....... another positive, I get to utilize my DTV's Sunday Ticket to its full potential both today, and next week too!

    Baby steps guys, baby steps. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    At least we went 4-0 in the pre season

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    “Don’t ask me for playoff tickets”. - Mike Holmgren.

  • Yeah....they may go 0-16. Where is the first win?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @dawgs89 said:

    Yeah....they may go 0-16. Where is the first win?

    Week 1 of the 2018 season.  With a new HC and new QB and maybe a receiver or two who can get open. 

  • @dawgs89 said:

    Yeah....they may go 0-16. Where is the first win?

    Week 1 of the 2018 season.  With a new HC and new QB and maybe a receiver or two who can get open. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Week 1 of the 2018 season.  With a new HC and new QB and maybe a receiver or two who can get open. 

    And then in 2019 we can do it again...

    ....

  • @mark-o said:

    Week 1 of the 2018 season.  With a new HC and new QB and maybe a receiver or two who can get open. 

    And then in 2019 we can do it again...

    ....

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    And then in 2019 we can do it again...

    ....

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building shit.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

  • @mld-woody said:

    And then in 2019 we can do it again...

    ....

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building shit.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

    Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building Sheet.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

    then they will have to beat the good teams.  the Browns actually did decent in the first half with short, easy passes.  it wasn't until the second half when they played from behind and tried to go for long plays that the wheels fell off and the 3 and outs poured in.  the Browns just don't have the QB-WR combos for those type of plays yet.  Hiring an OC would go a long way to helping this young team, Hue is in over his head trying to be both head coach and OC and everything he touches turns to Sheet because of it.

  • @mld-woody said:

    And then in 2019 we can do it again...

    ....

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building shit.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building Sheet.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

    I agree, I don’t see a “gimme” victory left on the schedule...that train has left the station.

    0-16 here we come.

  • @mark-o said:

    Maybe....  but 1-23 doesn't let you keep your job.   I agree with continuity and needing to build something, but this isn't building Sheet.  He's 1-23 as a head coach and seriously staring 1-31 in the face.  There isn't a crappy team left on the schedule.

    I agree, I don’t see a “gimme” victory left on the schedule...that train has left the station.

    0-16 here we come.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    @canton-dawg said:

    I agree, I don’t see a “gimme” victory left on the schedule...that train has left the station.

    0-16 here we come.

    Don't worry though, as apparently we are gonna have another awesome draft and FA signing period, and we will suddenly be vaulted into '18 division Champs.....

    ....or so I've been told. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I agree, I don’t see a “gimme” victory left on the schedule...that train has left the station.

    0-16 here we come.

    Don't worry though, as apparently we are gonna have another awesome draft and FA signing period, and we will suddenly be vaulted into '18 division Champs.....

    ....or so I've been told. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Don't worry though, as apparently we are gonna have another awesome draft and FA signing period, and we will suddenly be vaulted into '18 division Champs.....

    ....or so I've been told. 

    Id believe its possible with a new HC.  Maybe not division champs but possibly in the hunt for a good bit of the season. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Don't worry though, as apparently we are gonna have another awesome draft and FA signing period, and we will suddenly be vaulted into '18 division Champs.....

    ....or so I've been told. 

    Id believe its possible with a new HC.  Maybe not division champs but possibly in the hunt for a good bit of the season. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Id believe its possible with a new HC.  Maybe not division champs but possibly in the hunt for a good bit of the season. 

    Maybe..... we just need to be lucky like the Jets and grab ourselves a good veteran QB that can win us some games....... Where do these other teams find those veteran QBs anyway? I guess we'll never know. 

  • @mark-o said:

    Id believe its possible with a new HC.  Maybe not division champs but possibly in the hunt for a good bit of the season. 

    Maybe..... we just need to be lucky like the Jets and grab ourselves a good veteran QB that can win us some games....... Where do these other teams find those veteran QBs anyway? I guess we'll never know. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Maybe..... we just need to be lucky like the Jets and grab ourselves a good veteran QB that can win us some games....... Where do these other teams find those veteran QBs anyway? I guess we'll never know. 

    I'd rather be doing it with a really really good young QB, like Wentz or Watson...too bad we couldn't draft those guys... 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    Our RB's accounted for half of the receptions today.   Crow was the leading receiver.  Duke also had 4 catches.  But we didn't have a wr with more than 2 catches.

    The Vikings had the ball for almost 16 minutes more than us.  And yet our D made them punt 6 times.

    Kizer, no INT's yet the scoreboard shows that we got walloped.   It's just so sad to see our D work so hard and yet know that we've got no chance to win because we've got no offense to help them out.  -  We better be heavy on the offense in April's draft!

    ....by the way....I just watched Travis Benjamin score a TD reception for the Chargers.  

  • Our RB's accounted for half of the receptions today.   Crow was the leading receiver.  Duke also had 4 catches.  But we didn't have a wr with more than 2 catches.

    The Vikings had the ball for almost 16 minutes more than us.  And yet our D made them punt 6 times.

    Kizer, no INT's yet the scoreboard shows that we got walloped.   It's just so sad to see our D work so hard and yet know that we've got no chance to win because we've got no offense to help them out.  -  We better be heavy on the offense in April's draft!

    ....by the way....I just watched Travis Benjamin score a TD reception for the Chargers.  

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    ....by the way....I just watched Travis Benjamin score a TD reception for the Chargers.  

    Who cares...he hasn't done shit as a WR for the Chargers.  HE's not worth anywhere close to what they are paying him.   Did you also see him run a punt back for a safety?   That isn't easy to do but he managed it.

  • @orion said:

    ....by the way....I just watched Travis Benjamin score a TD reception for the Chargers.  

    Who cares...he hasn't done shit as a WR for the Chargers.  HE's not worth anywhere close to what they are paying him.   Did you also see him run a punt back for a safety?   That isn't easy to do but he managed it.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Did you also see him run a punt back for a safety? 

    I hear he had a punt return td last week.

  • @mark-o said:

    Did you also see him run a punt back for a safety? 

    I hear he had a punt return td last week.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    I hear he had a punt return td last week.

    You hear?   Well..if you watched you would know he's been mostly non existent for the Chargers no matter which city they play in.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    He'd be our #2 WR in catches if we had him.