Skip to content

Colts Shopping TY Hilton

The Browns Board
28 16 1.5k
  • He would probably just retire first rather than report to Berea. 

  • We don’t need him...we have Kenny Britt.

  • Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

  • I'm sure he would just be thrilled to leave one dumpster fire for another...

  • Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    @wargograw said:

    Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    Come on man, you can't seriously be comparing TY to Coates? That's just nonsense. 

  • this happens am mailing Grigson a Cleveland Colts license plate..TY nor AJ Green can throw it & catch it too..Kizer's catching windows are like Picture Windows with Bays..AKA Put-in-Bay   

  • this happens am mailing Grigson a Cleveland Colts license plate..TY nor AJ Green can throw it & catch it too..Kizer's catching windows are like Picture Windows with Bays..AKA Put-in-Bay   

    @gumby73 said:

    this happens am mailing Grigson a Cleveland Colts license plate..TY nor AJ Green can throw it & catch it too..Kizer's catching windows are like Picture Windows with Bays..AKA Put-in-Bay   

    So you wouldn't try and improve the worst unit on the team because Kizer wouldn't be able to throw it to him.

    You are aware that DeShone Kizer does not have to be the Browns QB for the rest of time, yes?

  • If Hilton is available fo a mid round pick as is the rumor you pull the trigger instantly. 

  • dutch i'd take TY Hilton tomorrow..If he goes? it's to a playoff team..tis the season.. does YA Tittle got a grandson😄?

  • dutch i'd take TY Hilton tomorrow..If he goes? it's to a playoff team..tis the season.. does YA Tittle got a grandson😄?

    @gumby73 said:

    dutch i'd take TY Hilton tomorrow..If he goes? it's to a playoff team..tis the season.. does YA Tittle got a son😄?

    Yes, probably.

    But the Browns got Jamie Collins this way.

  • Collins pissed on Bill's system.than Bill pissed on him..surprise!! your a brown

  • Dion Lewis is having a great year with them. 🙁 

  • If Hilton is available fo a mid round pick as is the rumor you pull the trigger instantly. 

    @jcam222 said:

    If Hilton is available fo a mid round pick as is the rumor you pull the trigger instantly. 

    I offer the Colts one of our second round picks. He's better than Brian Robiski for sure..   BTW, Hilton # 8 in receiving yards, Britt #169 or something like that... I'd rather pay Hilton and cut Britt instantly...  

    If the bye is a time to correct mistakes, well saying adios to Britt is one move I make- we didn't miss him at all against the Vikes... 

  • Acquiring good talent is not part of the process.

  • Acquiring good talent is not part of the process.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Acquiring good talent is not part of the process.

    Next year brother, next year...........

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Acquiring good talent is not part of the process.

    Next year brother, next year...........

    @d-bone said:

    Next year brother, next year...........

    Sashi will draft the half blind Retarded kid that gets to catch one pass during his whole high school career and makes it on to ESPN.

    “We thought Corky would really develop under Hue. Did you see him out there? All 11 kids couldn’t catch him! “

  • Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    @wargograw said:

    Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    Yeah I agree he disappears alot 🙄 

    10th among all receivers in receptions and 5th in yards since 2012 and has missed 2 games in 6 years

  • @wargograw said:

    Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    Yeah I agree he disappears alot 🙄 

    10th among all receivers in receptions and 5th in yards since 2012 and has missed 2 games in 6 years

    @richiswhere said:

    Yeah I agree he disappears alot 🙄 

    10th among all receivers in receptions and 5th in yards since 2012 and has missed 2 games in 6 years

    He has 5 games under 50 yards this season. His max yards in the last 3 games is 27. So yes. 

    2. That stat means absolutely nothing. How many really good receivers have entered the league since then that are probably behind him? Evans, Beckham, Landry, Hopkins, Cooks, Thomas, and everyone in Pittsburgh behind Antonio Brown, just off the top of my head. 

    3. I admit he does throw up a lot of total yards. But, as this season was show, it’s completely feast or famine. He has 2 games over 150 and the rest under 58.

  • @wargograw said:

    Ehhhh. This dude disappears in alot of games. Sure, I'd give him a shot like we did Coates, but I wouldn't expect the results to be much better.

    Come on man, you can't seriously be comparing TY to Coates? That's just nonsense. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Come on man, you can't seriously be comparing TY to Coates? That's just nonsense. 

    Couldn't agree more.  Anyone that compares Coates to Hilton is smoking something.